gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I get people who got upset about Leah being a bitch with MC after he actually helped her get together with his sister, maybe a little gratefulness would be nice.

but I can't get upset about the sister sleeping with other woman, maybe if she rejected MC for that, but it's not the case, she goes as far as almost jerking you off, and just doesn't go through with it because Leah is coming

Reactions: Wugga

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I agree there's more to it than you realize. Just wait for the next update and you'll see.
Case in point, if anyone has played Man of the House, the character of Valeri, MC's older sister. She started out as a complete bitch and nobody liked her also wanting her out of the game as well.
You now have enough updates to see the devs plan with her.

Now she's one of the most popular story lines, because she did a complete 180 and developed a deep love for the MC through submission.

So I say just wait for the next update, VA has indicated something good of this nature is about to take place.
I think that Leah is fixing to have a 180 of her own with the MC, whether it starts off with threeway action, or the starting of conversion from lesbian to bi-sexual. This can also open the jealousy of sister to be more agreesive sexually towards the MC.

Probably to the point that if the MC were to beat around the bush, she would just start jumping his bones....or boner as it were..Lol

Again I say just wait and see..VA says it will be worth it...............Peace!!!

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I want to say again I really respect the involvement and commentary I've seen from @V.A. Laurie on all the discussion that has gone in this thread about the game.

I myself have not played version .5 or .51 and am purposely waiting for the next release to see everything from start to just past what is introduced here. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt(I feel like I didn't use this correctly, oh well.) to the game and see what happens.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Wow! So far this game is really hot. In fact, I think it can be in the "Popular Games" section in a few months. I hope it will be so.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated 0.51 Unlocked Gallery versions:

Download PC:

Download MAC:

Download Android:

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@muttdoggy - since you're online, if you wouldn't mind to update the OP, please?

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
um, which NTR is this? the one where the MC is doing the NTR to other NPC or the one where the MC is getting the NTR done to him? thanks.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
um, which NTR is this? the one where the MC is doing the NTR to other NPC or the one where the MC is getting the NTR done to him? thanks.
A girl will be fucking the main heroine in front of you...... you can't stop this from happening......so what do you think??

Don't know if there's an option to avoid this in the new version.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes