YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
So the "fix" changes nothing except to move the MC further away from the sister opportunity.
You still have no choice in the matter and still can't do anything to try to prevent it. Simply ignoring the act doesn't change anything and in many ways makes it even worse.
Hi DeUglyOne,

I must play the latest version to see for myself that, if what you said "moves the MC further away from the sister".

For me as a dominate path player, it would be fucked up living with her and not being able to foster a more loving relationship i.e. protector/predominate lover. I may have read the original plot wrong, but I don't think so. :)

Just my 2cents. Back to playing.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Looks I'm waiting for version .6 to see what the long term goal was. Doesn't quite sound like this mini update really did anything but kind of move the dust under the carpet. Still I respect developers listening to the people playing their content even if some of them aren't paying members.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Sinndallas,

I too respect the game devs for listening to the people that play their game. But I don't agree that players must be pay members to give free constructive information so the game devs know how their game is being received by everyone.

A thought, If as a game dev you only listening to pay members I think that says everything is really about the $$$ and not getting your ideas out there. Or I may be wrong.

P.S. Sinndallas, I am not attacking you. :)

Speaking of some free constructive info check my next post.

In game plot commentary that I agree with...

Warning plot spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there must be cuckold in the game why can it not be, for example...

Not a knock on the game developers - I do like the game but, if I cannot follow the dominate path and be dominate what is the point?

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
In game plot commentary that I agree with...

Warning plot spoiler

If there must be cuckold in the game why can it not be, for example...

Not a knock on the game developers - I do like the game but, if I cannot follow the dominate path and be dominate what is the point?
yes u make alot of sense but i think since the game is so early on that, that one scene with leah had to happen n from after that then more options could come into play eg. after that night just like MC realized alice too realized she want only MC then other options too like making leah watch lol and so on

my personal want from this game is to eventually have a hardcore romantic relationship with alice even if at the beginning they have to go through a little struggle, something similar to how DOD did it

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Right well having played 0.51 I'm not certain how I feel about it. The new scene with Melody is great so kudos for that. Unfortunately though as people have said, it does seem to have only papered over the cracks regarding the Alice/Leah situation. I feel a lot of dialogue needs to change before the new decision as it makes it look like the MC is majorly hyped for the lesbian encounter one minute then he does a complete 180 and can't stand the idea the next. I feel if the dialogue was more along the lines of, the MC supported Alice's right to do as she wished but was undecided and not exactly enthused by the idea, it could of used to make Alice feel the weight of the MC's feelings for her. As it is it still feels like Alice throws the MC under the bus after she got what she wanted and it would of been better if you had given the player the choice to do something with Alice that night rather than Leah come over. Just my thoughts.

EDIT - I do genuinely appreciate you making the changes you have though. Can't go wrong with a developer who is open to looking at honest feedback from the community who play these games.

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
Hello everybody!

Any Walkthrough for version 0.51?
I played both paths and can't trigger Mellody scene.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello everybody!

Any Walkthrough for version 0.51?
I played both paths and can't trigger Mellody scene.
thats odd i went all perv n i had the option at the end to stay home or go
yes, this is how it should work - you should be given an option to stay home or to go to see Melody about 3/4 of the way through the Day.

Right well having played 0.51 I'm not certain how I feel about it. The new scene with Melody is great so kudos for that. Unfortunately though as people have said, it does seem to have only papered over the cracks regarding the Alice/Leah situation. I feel a lot of dialogue needs to change before the new decision as it makes it look like the MC is majorly hyped for the lesbian encounter one minute then he does a complete 180 and can't stand the idea the next. I feel if the dialogue was more along the lines of, the MC supported Alice's right to do as she wished but was undecided and not exactly enthused by the idea, it could of used to make Alice feel the weight of the MC's feelings for her. As it is it still feels like Alice throws the MC under the bus after she got what she wanted and it would of been better if you had given the player the choice to do something with Alice that night rather than Leah come over. Just my thoughts.

EDIT - I do genuinely appreciate you making the changes you have though. Can't go wrong with a developer who is open to looking at honest feedback from the community who play these games.
I think I'll just reply once to this, and all similar feedback --

We hear you; Specifically, I hear you. The reason I wrote the scene as I did was not to undo what was done in the .5.0 update, but to give an alternate path to take to avoid seeing it. I do get that it's still there, and thus may still be something people don't enjoy, however I felt as if changing the actual story that had been written would be tantamount to saying, "ok, you win, i'll write it how you want me to write it." -- That, to me, is not something I should do. I don't believe I should rewrite the story to fit the comments. However, the path that I added is a way, like I said, to keep some of this "out of sight, out of mind."

Future updates will continue to push forward a story that, hopefully, will be enjoyed by all. It may or may not continue to reference this Alice/Leah thing, and it may or may not ignore it completely moving forward. I do know what will happen, but I'm not saying. I still also believe that the best way to prove myself is to show you the product we can come up with. Simply changing scenes three days after the initial release just shows you that FFCreations and I can work quickly in a crunch-time situation. But then again, hopefully that can count for something too.

I know some of you think, "Oh, V.A. Laurie? Skip!" -- and I like to believe that a few of you see my name and think, "Oh, another thing by V.A. Laurie, let me check that out!" I cannot do anything other than my best with the ideas I have and the teams I work with as a means to make you think the latter rather than the former.

Siddington, you've been a fairly vocal dissenter right now, and you're not alone. I believe that you're thoughts on the updates are absolutely valid, because they are your opinions and based on your personal feeling and reaction to the game. If those opinions continue to be less than positive, I ask only that you share the opinion in a constructive way, showcasing spots that could be improved in the future, segments that should be added or avoided, or just your thoughts and reactions to the content. I'm not saying you've been vicious (though some have been), but the best way to get a dev to really improve their work, in general I think, is to leave feedback in the form of reactions and thoughts -- "What did you think during scene X, what did you feel when Y happened? Why did you think or feel that way?" By contrast, any kind of feedback that is "this should have been done like this," will be ignored by me (and hopefully a lot of devs). Listening to the ideas of how others think something should have actually been done is way less useful than some insight into the mind of the person who has read/played the content.

This turned out to be a way longer post than I anticipated so...
tl;dr:
- Thanks for coming back
- I didn't change the story because I felt like that would be admitting my ideas aren't good enough to stand on their own later on, plus we may or may not write future updates differently to make sure this kind of upset doesn't happen ever again.
- I love feedback, but mostly when it's "thoughts, feelings, and reactions," -- NOT when it is telling me or FFCreations what/how to develop the game.

Ok, if you've read this, than you're cool in my book - even if you hate my work.
wanna chat about it? i have a discord group now, so come on by and let's talk!

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I think I'll just reply once to this, and all similar feedback --

We hear you; Specifically, I hear you. The reason I wrote the scene as I did was not to undo what was done in the .5.0 update, but to give an alternate path to take to avoid seeing it. I do get that it's still there, and thus may still be something people don't enjoy, however I felt as if changing the actual story that had been written would be tantamount to saying, "ok, you win, i'll write it how you want me to write it." -- That, to me, is not something I should do. I don't believe I should rewrite the story to fit the comments. However, the path that I added is a way, like I said, to keep some of this "out of sight, out of mind."

Future updates will continue to push forward a story that, hopefully, will be enjoyed by all. It may or may not continue to reference this Alice/Leah thing, and it may or may not ignore it completely moving forward. I do know what will happen, but I'm not saying. I still also believe that the best way to prove myself is to show you the product we can come up with. Simply changing scenes three days after the initial release just shows you that FFCreations and I can work quickly in a crunch-time situation. But then again, hopefully that can count for something too.

I know some of you think, "Oh, V.A. Laurie? Skip!" -- and I like to believe that a few of you see my name and think, "Oh, another thing by V.A. Laurie, let me check that out!" I cannot do anything other than my best with the ideas I have and the teams I work with as a means to make you think the latter rather than the former.

Siddington, you've been a fairly vocal dissenter right now, and you're not alone. I believe that you're thoughts on the updates are absolutely valid, because they are your opinions and based on your personal feeling and reaction to the game. If those opinions continue to be less than positive, I ask only that you share the opinion in a constructive way, showcasing spots that could be improved in the future, segments that should be added or avoided, or just your thoughts and reactions to the content. I'm not saying you've been vicious (though some have been), but the best way to get a dev to really improve their work, in general I think, is to leave feedback in the form of reactions and thoughts -- "What did you think during scene X, what did you feel when Y happened? Why did you think or feel that way?" By contrast, any kind of feedback that is "this should have been done like this," will be ignored by me (and hopefully a lot of devs). Listening to the ideas of how others think something should have actually been done is way less useful than some insight into the mind of the person who has read/played the content.

This turned out to be a way longer post than I anticipated so...
tl;dr:
- Thanks for coming back
- I didn't change the story because I felt like that would be admitting my ideas aren't good enough to stand on their own later on, plus we may or may not write future updates differently to make sure this kind of upset doesn't happen ever again.
- I love feedback, but mostly when it's "thoughts, feelings, and reactions," -- NOT when it is telling me or FFCreations what/how to develop the game.

Ok, if you've read this, than you're cool in my book - even if you hate my work.
wanna chat about it? i have a discord group now, so come on by and let's talk!
I am reasonably certain I have been nothing but civil and constructive with my concerns on this topic so far. How you write the game is obviously up to you and as you've said, us players providing feedback as long as it measured and constructive can never be a bad thing. I'll admit I'm not completely happy with the changes that were made in 0.51 as I feel they haven't really tackled the main issue, that being the MCs complete pacifism to the Alice/Leah relationship.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I am reasonably certain I have been nothing but civil and constructive with my concerns on this topic so far. How you write the game is obviously up to you and as you've said, us players providing feedback as long as it measured and constructive can never be a bad thing. I'll admit I'm not completely happy with the changes that were made in 0.51 as I feel they haven't really tackled the main issue, that being the MCs complete pacifism to the Alice/Leah relationship.

You have been civil, absolutely. I'm just saying you have been vocal about the issues, and I appreciate that it isn't hasn't been angry or vicious. I actually agree with the comment about that dialogue, it may be slightly reworked later just to make it seem less abrupt. I admit I didn't have the same time as usual to reread and revise the dialogue.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
However, the path that I added is a way, like I said, to keep some of this "out of sight, out of mind."
i still think you entirely missed the point. the vast majority of people who weren't happy about that scene weren't complaining about the scene per se but about the scene in the contest of the dominant/pervert path. keeping the scene out of sight doesn't change anything, before introducing the Melody scene you could have just added one line with the MC showing confidence and thinking to himself that he could easily deal with Leah later. anyway just adding the Melody scene at least avoided showing the supposed dominant/pervert MC as weak.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Honestly the entire Leah/Alice relationship in the perversion path just seems to scream the MC breaking Leah's shell and seducing Alice for a threesome relationship. You have Alice admitting she prefers relationships with guys, you have the sexual tension between the siblings and all that's left is giving the MC opportunities to build sexual tension with Leah. With Leah's attitude it seems to be the cliche of something in the past making her that way so finding that out and helping her seems a believable path.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Honestly the entire Leah/Alice relationship in the perversion path just seems to scream the MC breaking Leah's shell and seducing Alice for a threesome relationship. You have Alice admitting she prefers relationships with guys, you have the sexual tension between the siblings and all that's left is giving the MC opportunities to build sexual tension with Leah. With Leah's attitude it seems to be the cliche of something in the past making her that way so finding that out and helping her seems a believable path.
I get what you're saying and you state valid points. The thing that people have said multiple times though is that the player could have been given more choice in all this via the Pacifism/Perversion system. Just an example but If you have gone full Pacifism with Alice she jumps headlong into her relationship with Leah, the player is very supportive and you move forward from there (This is pretty much what we got in 0.50). If you had gone full perversion though, Alice isn't interested in continuing her relationship with Leah due to being too sexually enamored with the MC. Leah's story could then have been explored separately and I'm certain no one would of complained, as the player had been given that choice. I know this isn't going to change but I can't help but feel this would have been an improvement on what we have in game as the minute and going forward. As it stands the player just has to be comfortable with Alice fucking someone else.

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
yes, this is how it should work - you should be given an option to stay home or to go to see Melody about 3/4 of the way through the Day.

I double checked that I have the right version 0.51 and I do not get that option to stay or go to see Melody.
At option "Tell her to prove it" OR "Change the subject", I chose "Tell her to prove it", after she puts the hand inside pants I get "Every day I'm surprised a little bit more by Alice. Today is no exception...." and then "After a few minutes later" and "She's here!". :(
Then I chose the other option "Change the subject" and the same I get "Every day I'm surprised a little bit more by Alice. Today is no exception...." and then "After a few minutes later" and "She's here!". :(

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys, I'm new to this kind of art so I was wondering....is it custom made from some software or it's a screenshot of some game like "3D custom girl (3DCG)".

EDIT: I'm not even sure if I should call "3DCG" a game.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I double checked that I have the right version 0.51 and I do not get that option to stay or go to see Melody.
At option "Tell her to prove it" OR "Change the subject", I chose "Tell her to prove it", after she puts the hand inside pants I get "Every day I'm surprised a little bit more by Alice. Today is no exception...." and then "After a few minutes later" and "She's here!". :(
Then I chose the other option "Change the subject" and the same I get "Every day I'm surprised a little bit more by Alice. Today is no exception...." and then "After a few minutes later" and "She's here!". :(
that is strange - if you're certain that you're playing the .51 version, that option should be presented. if it isn't, i have a feeling your save file is using the old script. Not sure why that's happening for you.

Reactions: sl0rp1on

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Did you extract it in the same folder of the previous version?

Reactions: sl0rp1on
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes