pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
-Sorry if off topic-
Hello Siddington,

You said - "While I'm not a fan of NTR content in games I understand that sometimes there is a place for it."

PLEASE, explain the "sometimes there is a place for it" because as a potential game creator myself I want to avoid any form of cucked MC scenarios from creeping into any writing I or others do.

Thank you

P.S. For the game creator - I haven't been following this thread but a question for someone who made it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a place for Futa it just needs to be tagged so people can be warned and avoid it if it's not their thing.

I believe they are rewriting the ending with a choice pathway.

U

User_32285

Problem here seems to be Point of View, there is no Netorare without jealousy.

The MC seems to not really be interested in the Sister, beyond thinking she is hot and sexy(the same as he feels about all other females in this VN).

However for most of the players (including myself btw) she is a romantic interest from the get go, making the last part of this update troublesome.

Reactions: Siddington

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
-Sorry if off topic-

P.S. For the game creator - I haven't been following this thread but a question for someone who made it...
Yeah to me what we got at the end of 0.5 was the Pacifism route and now the dev is writing the Perversion side for the next update. I'd of been fine with experiencing the Pacifism route if I'd had been given any choice in the matter but I wasn't. Bravo to the dev for listening to honest feedback and hopefully this can only help the development going forward. I think everyone here wants to enjoy this game.

You said - "While I'm not a fan of NTR content in games I understand that sometimes there is a place for it."

PLEASE, explain the "sometimes there is a place for it" because as a potential game creator myself I want to avoid any form of cucked MC scenarios from creeping into any writing I or others do.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Problem here seems to be Point of View, there is no Netorare without jealousy.

The MC seems to not really be interested in the Sister, beyond thinking she is hot and sexy(the same as he feels about all other females in this VN).

However for most of the players (including myself btw) she is a romantic interest from the get go, making the last part of this update troublesome.
That's it exactly. I'm honestly sick of seeing people justifying this in similar threads by saying something like "well she is his sister and not his partner so it doesn't count" or "the MC doesn't see her as a love interest yet so it's not NTR". It doesn't matter what the MC thinks as he is generally written like a clueless virgin who more often that not, has only just come to the realization that he quite likes boobs and his sister's are pretty nice...But surely you, the player, are going into these games wanting to romance these characters. I understand some people won't find certain characters appealing (Jessica in my case from the otherwise amazing Dreaming of Dana) and then for them maybe the NTR won't be an issue. Certainly don't think that this is the case with this game though as credit where credit is due, Alice is one of the hottest characters I have seen.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
There's a place for Futa it just needs to be tagged so people can be warned and avoid it if it's not their thing.

I believe they are rewriting the ending with a choice pathway.
Hi jezeru,

Thanks for the reply.

I think your posting Futa as an other example in other games. I was posting about the NTR outcome in the game and why the MC is not able to be on the dominant path (like I am) and still gets cucked. :(

+ I'm glad they will add options for the path the MC will take.

If I were to create a game, I would at lease (EVEN with correct tagging) give the player options in game not to see that content while playing. One game I just tested on F95 - "Family Values" has an OPTION at the beginning to not see water-sports if you do not want to. Options are good. :)

Reactions: pystudios

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Yeah to me what we got at the end of 0.5 was the Pacifism route and now the dev is writing the Perversion side for the next update. I'd of been fine with experiencing the Pacifism route if I'd had been given any choice in the matter but I wasn't. Bravo to the dev for listening to honest feedback and hopefully this can only help the development going forward. I think everyone here wants to enjoy this game.

Hi Siddington,

I agree with many points within your opinion. And thanks for a concise reply. :)

Nov 25, 2017
I guess there was some expectation by some that the MC to be the first to tap 'that'. In this adult game, I may have harbored the same but since the step/sister is the same age? I figured it was 50/50. With incest, you are breaking taboo. Unless you have parental authority/moral ascendancy/leverage it will be harder to influence kin to break that social barrier. In many of the incest games that I've played where the MC is the brother, the younger sister is set to be the easiest to influence because of age. But when it's the older sister, you need to get leverage/romance them when they initially hate your guts for some reason. Sometimes they also have a partner already from where you have to steal them. There are games that try it differently. In this game from the latest update, the main heroine seems willing to let you tap that except you won't be the first. The game seems to be set in college so a young woman exploring lesbianism happens. You will be getting some poon tang with a step/sister who can get it either with you or someone else. So, grab 'em by the pussy, true believers!

Reactions: FXM

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
@Shardoom @Metroid1988 @V.A. Laurie

Can we stop this bickering? I get it that you all want to sleep in eachothers bed but are jealous of eachother but please stop. I dont care if you dont like the plot, the writer or how that person looks. You have 3 options when you come to this site: 1) Lurk and dont post 2) make a very tactful post about your opinion and not be an asshole or act like a child 3) just leave the thread and repeat option 1.

No one is immune from punishment. Even if you are the lead writer, game dev, etc you can still get thread banned from your own thread or receive warnings.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
@Shardoom @Metroid1988 @V.A. Laurie

Can we stop this bickering? I get it that you all want to sleep in eachothers bed but are jealous of eachother but please stop. I dont care if you dont like the plot, the writer or how that person looks. You have 3 options when you come to this site: 1) Lurk and dont post 2) make a very tactful post about your opinion and not be an asshole or act like a child 3) just leave the thread and repeat option 1.

No one is immune from punishment. Even if you are the lead writer, game dev, etc you can still get thread banned from your own thread or receive warnings.
Thank you, understood.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I have a question about the dom/sub routes.
Is it set up to choose one route only or is it situational and can be mixed back and forth for each situation?
Thanks in advance, So far really enjoying the game.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I have a question about the dom/sub routes.
Is it set up to choose one route only or is it situational and can be mixed back and forth for each situation?
Thanks in advance, So far really enjoying the game.
Currently, the game has one main route/storyline, but there will be divergent choices you can make based on the points accumulated. as the game is now in v05, players should have enough points amassed that we can start to utilize them in specific ways, so expect to see that happening more and more as time goes on.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Well i don't know if i understand correctly because english is not my first language so if i write bullshit i'm very sorry ...

I love your renders and your work but i'm going to wait 5-6 months before play your game again, i don't like the pacific path because MC is just " soft " and well i was thinking that the perversion path was more domination path because we understand that the teacher has never been submissed but when you tell her something is different with you so i was thinking that will be a domination path but no step-sis take our dick in her hands and directly go fuck with Leah who's a total bith with MC and he said nothing. I know it's the beginning of the game but there is no difference between pacific and perversion except with the teacher and melody ( yeah stepsis like you like a brother but fuck leah in the two case so no real difference ) ... so keep your good works but without wanting to disrespect you i'm going to pass for the moment

Good luck with your game

Reactions: Raven Hex

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
i Dled the v0.51 and it only contains the mac version, can you share the pc one too?
Sorry it may have been when I was just uploading it. If you check again the PC version should be there:

Reactions: 'Jaeger'

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
played the v0.51, the new perversion path is way more believable than the prev version, a step in the right direction.

Reactions: fyahrebel

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
So the "fix" changes nothing except to move the MC further away from the sister opportunity.
You still have no choice in the matter and still do nothing to try to prevent it. Simply ignoring the act doesn't change anything and in many ways makes it even worse.
hmmm rly got to play this and see now

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes