Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Heard people saying about animations and stuff and FFCreations pretty much said that they don't have the enough manpower to work on that for now. The animation with the Alice-MC Honeymoon was just a teaser and nothing more than that.

I think the best thing that we, the fans, could do is support the patreon and maybe in the future they will have more time, or even more manpower, to work on them.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Played this game after a long while hiatus and the writing is ok but I wish all the situations wasn't as forced tho. Shouldn't this really have a harem tag? Looks to me this game was made so not only can you as the MC screw multiple LI's without consequences, but I suspect multiple pregnancies as well.

I wish there is a way to keep track on the point system easily like other games do with each character.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Nice update. The whole IC patch thing though, doesn't seem to be needed for every update, since it's only occasionally that it refers to Alice as your sister. Most of the times it's just 'Alice'.

• Angry
Reactions: Thermophob

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That was great and at least Hailey got a mention :p can't wait to get back to her I hope we get an update that will be solely focused on her she needs it in more ways than one. Loved the Melody scene especially afterwards :LOL:
The fact that so many people like her despite her horrible pranks made me want to leave my playthrough with the bitchslap to the face during sex scene... sadly I am not that much of a tool, so went with the spanking her lovable ass instead...

Also kudos to the writer for finally having the MC grow a pair and telling her to stop acting like a fucking little kid thinking sharing personal shit online is hilarious.
screenshot0001.png
Awww yeahhhh !!!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Alice is best girl.

I'm guessing this guy has got a thing against tits.
I laugh, but honestly, that's one of the few things about Karina I find I do like - As much as I enjoy the assorted VNs, so many of them are just flooded with giganto-titty whores (subjective) that it's a complete turnoff. I like to see some actual variety for a change. Most of the time the women are top-heavy bimbo-styled models, and if there's anybody with a small chest, she'll either be near/underage, or she'll be Asian(or both).

I don't mind youthful, but it's nice to know sleeping with her isn't going to result in accidental smothering. What Leah does after she finds out, that's another matter.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
WHY??? I mean... Who wants kids when you'r so set up?
For me, it's a purely tactical decision. I'd be a lousy parent, I've known this for over 30 years. However, in a multi-partner relationship, I could make it work. The ladies have each other to balance off (for physical and emotional support), and odds are we can survive anything without resorting to murder.

Plus you can have the whole family produced in roughly a 1-year period, then you get snipped so it Never. Happens. Again.

• Love
Reactions: JeefZ and Killer94

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
For me, it's a purely tactical decision. I'd be a lousy parent, I've known this for over 30 years. However, in a multi-partner relationship, I could make it work. The ladies have each other to balance off (for physical and emotional support), and odds are we can survive anything without resorting to murder.

Plus you can have the whole family produced in roughly a 1-year period, then you get snipped so it Never. Happens. Again.
but what would happen if you get each girl pregnant ......would they still have the back for each other or would concentrate on their own life

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
but what would happen if you get each girl pregnant ......would they still have the back for each other or would concentrate on their own life
Depends on each girl's individual wishes. For this game? Not sure. Realistically, Alice & Leah would still probably pair off with each other a fair bit, but there'd be mutual support since we all had kids together, where Mel & Karina are more likely to stick near/with the MC regularly. That's my initial take on them, at any rate. I'm the lone 'donor' in a sea of fantasy women, it's not like I'm going to be too resistant to their collective wishes. Except when it comes to naming the offspring. I'll hogtie and waterboard whichever one of them decides they want to give the kid a stupid 'unique' name that they'll grow up hating us for. :)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Depends on each girl's individual wishes. For this game? Not sure. Realistically, Alice & Leah would still probably pair off with each other a fair bit, but there'd be mutual support since we all had kids together, where Mel & Karina are more likely to stick near/with the MC regularly. That's my initial take on them, at any rate. I'm the lone 'donor' in a sea of fantasy women, it's not like I'm going to be too resistant to their collective wishes. Except when it comes to naming the offspring. I'll hogtie and waterboard whichever one of them decides they want to give the kid a stupid 'unique' name that they'll grow up hating us for. :)
u might have a point there ....so it all depends on their wishes... I'd say jealousy could start kicks in if this actually happens....but I might be wrong tho .. I mean one of them could turn out to be too possessive and jealous ...but who knows

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
By the way, if anyone installs the incest patch and finds their name has defaulted to Mike, if you enable the developer console using unren (or something that allows you to do so), the command to change your name is
name = u'your name here'

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Another nice update and once again it's clear how awesome the girls are. Just a little something that I noticed during the Melody scene: She wears a skirt, but the dialogue says she removes and kicks off her pants.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Another nice update and once again it's clear how awesome the girls are. Just a little something that I noticed during the Melody scene: She wears a skirt, but the dialogue says she removes and kicks off her pants.
I choose to interpret that as an overseas English oversight (even if it isn't). My ladyfriends in the UK use 'pants' to refer to their underwear.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes