Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Karina is my favorite. and I think others are little too harsh to Karina and too much obsess to 'Open Mind' theory like a 15yrs old who opposite their parent and teacher.
Karina is just great the way she is now. Yeah, Little bit stubborn sometimes but who's the perfect human? there is nothing wrong with her.
At least MC needs to understand her personality instead being a critic or trying to fix her.
While she isn't my exact favorite I personally don' hate Karina either. She is just different in the form of a kid trying to find out who they are versus everyone else there who is a little bit further in this area than she is. though from what I am seeing it is quite obvious that despite all this she has no issues trying to mess around with the MC just like the others are.

Though if I were to say who my favorites females are it would have to be Mel, MC's Aunt, and surprisingly the Teacher who got the short end of the stick with Mel.

Reactions: qudwls02

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Are we allowed to have more than one girlfriend? I really don't know what to do.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Are we allowed to have more than one girlfriend? I really don't know what to do.
From what Alice mentioned earlier when she mentioned the two of you being together I honestly don't think she would have an issue seeing as she already has no problem with you sleeping with other girls since she is also partaking in the mix as well. If anything I think she would have more issue if you choose to say no to her with this then say yes to Melody to be honest.

Reactions: JeefZ

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Just remember what Alice said about "not wanting to know your conquests" unless she asks about it.

You can't just arrive and say "Hey Alice, now I have two girlfriends, you and Melody". She probably will say "We're done here". Instead of that say "You know, I know that you said that you wouldn't like to know, but Melody declared her love over me. I think it's the more honest thing I should say to you", and she probably would say "we'll, if she wants to date my man, she'll need to date with me too".

After all, I think that after the Halloween party, Alice has a small crush on Mel. Based on nothing, but It's something on my heart.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just remember what Alice said about "not wanting to know your conquests" unless she asks about it.

You can't just arrive and say "Hey Alice, now I have two girlfriends, you and Melody". She probably will say "We're done here". Instead of that say "You know, I know that you said that you wouldn't like to know, but Melody declared her love over me. I think it's the more honest thing I should say to you", and she probably would say "we'll, if she wants to date my man, she'll need to date with me too".

After all, I think that after the Halloween party, Alice has a small crush on Mel. Based on nothing, but It's something on my heart.
Never mind saying that.... Mel walks in naked with cum running down her thighs!

Apr 16, 2019

I see what Alice said differently. She just doesnt wants to hear you bragging about sex with others to her, like getting back from work and saying "hey I was just fucking Mel's asshole". Thats uncalled for even if she didnt say anything about it.

Reactions: Ilhares
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes