WINTEX

May 26, 2017
For anyone who wants the fixed Mac version, here it is.
Fixed as it's in an .app, or fixed as in it will fully run now?
I know being a pirate is a state of mind, but you really should check FFCreations patreon page at least sometimes.

FFCreations

Mac Version Fixed
I heard people had a problem with the Mac version and it seems I packed it in a dumb way. I personally don't have a Mac so I don't really know how the folder structure should be. But I accidentally removed the ".app" from the folder, and apparently that was important.
Well anyways, it should be fixed now. I've replaced the Mac files in the Mega folder.

Also, to have Mac and don't have at least one dollar to support author... Personally i don't have Mac, its too expensive for me. I dont want to spend 2000 dollars on a shitty pc, that would not run anything properly. It would take me a year to save up this sum. And that "at least". And guess what, in a year there would be PAID update for me to save more. So yes, if you have mac and dont have any cash, thats at least stupid.

drfunkybunch

Jul 8, 2017
I know being a pirate is a state of mind, but you really should check FFCreations patreon page at least sometimes.

FFCreations

Mac Version Fixed
I heard people had a problem with the Mac version and it seems I packed it in a dumb way. I personally don't have a Mac so I don't really know how the folder structure should be. But I accidentally removed the ".app" from the folder, and apparently that was important.
Well anyways, it should be fixed now. I've replaced the Mac files in the Mega folder.

Also, to have Mac and don't have at least one dollar to support author... Personally i don't have Mac, its too expensive for me. I dont want to spend 2000 dollars on a shitty pc, that would not run anything properly. It would take me a year to save up this sum. And that "at least". And guess what, in a year there would be PAID update for me to save more. So yes, if you have mac and dont have any cash, thats at least stupid.
I'm sorry if I came off a bit gruff. I am a patron. When I download it from there, all it tells me is the application can't be opened. I'm having trouble figuring out why. It's not clear to me if it's because of some change in the .app or if it's because of Catalina, or some settings issue.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I'm sorry if I came off a bit gruff. I am a patron. When I download it from there, all it tells me is the application can't be opened. I'm having trouble figuring out why. It's not clear to me if it's because of some change in the .app or if it's because of Catalina, or some settings issue.
Excuse me as well, kinda pissed with guys who receive everything for free and complaining that it was "presented to them" in not good enough way, nowadays. Had one episode recently.
About your problem, dunno, all I can think about is create virtual machine with hackintosh, but before Catalina. Virtual Box should be enough, and it should be free on Mac as well (dunno). Cause Catalina broke x32 and who knows what else.
And most of players are windows users, so not many might even have possibility to help you.

Reactions: drfunkybunch

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Excuse me as well, kinda pissed with guys who receive everything for free and complaining that it was "presented to them" in not good enough way, nowadays.
I can understand the frustration, both from a player and Dev side. Speaking as a player, I'm poor. Like, painfully so - so virtually everything I have in terms of software is pirated first. When I have some money (and food/bills are covered), I throw it at the things I can afford which have proven to be truly of value (because it's nice having vendor support for the future!)

If I download something, and 5-10 minutes of troubleshooting can't make it work, I just delete it and write it off. I won't even think about throwing good money at it, it will be forgotten relatively soon. I've been working with these glorious computers most of my life, so if I can't make it work in that timeframe it's probably going to frustrate the living hell out of people with less in-depth experience. In my experience, those are the people who whine about it a lot. I haven't spent money, I've just wasted time, so while perchance disappointed, I'm not going to complain much. I might kick a report to the actual Dev if I think it's a bug unrelated to the piracy aspect.

This site has made me wish more than ever that I had some useful 'disposable' income, so I could splash it to the devs and support their efforts. The humor in a lot of the writing has been great, and the rendering work has been quite good. It's a pity we can't donate hardware to a communal 'server farm' setup for them to all use as needed.

Reactions: WINTEX

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Fuck it, I'll do it.

1a(ss). Melody
1b(oobs). Alice
2. Hailey
3. Susan (maybe cuz I see Amy from MotH)
4. Kat
5. Leah not drunk

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Right, so let's do it.

1. Alice
2. Melody & Leah (can't really choose between them)
3. Hailey
4. Karina (nice character, but not my type)
5. Susan (she was defenestrated anyway)

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Love the game. Thanks devs! Keep working hard.

Also

1. Alice, Leah, Hailey (because they are my preferred three and I'm greedy)
2. Melody
3.Karina

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes