Mar 28, 2019
1 - Alice, Leah and Melody (It is extremely hard to choose between the 3 as they are all perfect)

2 - Aunt Hailey

3 - Karina

50 - Susan (Wasn't a fan at all)

Reactions: Ilhares

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Just joining in the fun.

Alice - She appears to be the most mature of all the girls who are close to the MC. With the way I am making choices in the game, I've discovered she has a sweet, romantic side. She also has a pretty good idea of who she wants to become. Mature attitude, sweet. She's my first choice. Plus, well, it would be really stupid to let go of a girl who says you can have casual sex wih other girls.

Melody - secretive. Even after having sex a few times, she continues to withhold her personal history. Like Alice, sweet and romantic, but also funnier. A prankster. She would be my second choice for a girlfriend; but because she doesn't care to experiment with girls, it would pose a problem wih the agreement made between Alice and MC.

Leah - as long as Alice wants her around, we're keeping her. Otherwise, I don't want to be stuck with a girl who's in emotional transition. She keeps projecting, "I'm bad! I'm bad!Real, real bad!" Yeah, that shit gets old fast, and will become an irritant. In a word, she does not have the same maturiy as Alice and Melody have.

I don't care to mention other girls because, I don't.

Anyway, these are just my observations of the girls' personalities based on how I interacted with them. So, 1.) Alice, 2.) Melody

Thanks for creating this game. Thanks for creating Alice. I know you said she isn't a template.

PS. Is there any fan art for this?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
PS. Is there any fan art for this?
Look for Coriolan works.
Here's a fan art I just made, far from perfect, but I still post it ;)

View attachment 395958
A little fan-art of Alice and Karina...and because I really like this game :love:

View attachment 416262

Reactions: darkmine and gunzen

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So here's my ranking:

1. Harem

Or more seriously: they're all good, in their various ways. Karina is a bit raw, a cute fledgeling, to be a partner. The aunt does not look all that convincingly old(er), a couple of wrinkles do not in themselves make a face old, and while she has a SuperMILF physique, she seems to me more like one of the girls in age disguise. But they are all convincing characters, even if their tolerance levels for the MC's free and easy sex ways have become incredibly epic, even for fantasy! :D

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
The aunt does not look all that convincingly old(er), a couple of wrinkles do not in themselves make a face old, and while she has a SuperMILF physique, she seems to me more like one of the girls in age disguise.
Just want to say, Aunts and Uncles don't have to be older. Key in point, I have nieces and nephews older than I am. Some of which have kids, making me a grand uncle.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just want to say, Aunts and Uncles don't have to be older. Key in point, I have nieces and nephews older than I am. Some of which have kids, making me a grand uncle.
The aunt is time-lined pretty well* to be about MC's dad's age, or at the most, 5-8 years younger. Which puts her 15-20 years older than MC and the trio. Which she does NOT look.

*I broke it down a few months ago in this thread, don't feel like doing it again.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Eh, I was just saying... I don't really remember mentions of her age. I usually only really keep track of the main story. Does it mention when your parents have you?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Eh, I was just saying... I don't really remember mentions of her age. I usually only really keep track of the main story. Does it mention when your parents have you?
IIRC, Hailey hooked up with MC's dad before he married MC's mom. (Been a long time since I did the part of the game where Hailey is introduced, so it could have been after?) And MC's dad had a pretty solid timeline that indicated to me he wasn't younger than 25 when he had MC, and may have been up to 10 years older depending on how long he was in the military. I made some assumptions that dad wouldn't have been banging Hailey before she turned 18, and mathed it out to conclude that MC (and Alice, Mel, and Leah) is around 20-22 at the start of the game and Hailey is absolutely no younger than 38 but likely in her mid-40s or even up to her mid-50s. She don't look it.

Here's my original post on Hailey's age: https://f95zone.to/threads/freeloading-family-v0-22-ffcreations.6475/post-1859284

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Amanda Schull just turned 41 and doesn't look a day over 30.

Completely offtopic: She's also very obviously (to me) pregnant and trying to hide it for some reason. It's honestly a little cute.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
the only thing i dont like is that you cant even reject offer of any girl but beside that its good
This is true... I would not at all mind going an Alice only route. That said, this game seems to be very story heavy, and divergence in such a game tends to be harder to do without messing it up. Not impossible, for sure, but definitely a heavier burden.

Reactions: Warmwind_666

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I'm sorry if I came off a bit gruff. I am a patron. When I download it from there, all it tells me is the application can't be opened. I'm having trouble figuring out why. It's not clear to me if it's because of some change in the .app or if it's because of Catalina, or some settings issue.
Just from Milfy City thread, Mac version not working there as well on Catalina, to play the game they're advicing installing windows with bootcamp.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm sorry if I came off a bit gruff. I am a patron. When I download it from there, all it tells me is the application can't be opened. I'm having trouble figuring out why. It's not clear to me if it's because of some change in the .app or if it's because of Catalina, or some settings issue.
As I understand it, Catalina is the real issue for most people. It deprecated 32-bit code, so you can't execute it anymore (natively).

Jun 20, 2018
So here's my ranking:

1. Harem

Or more seriously: they're all good, in their various ways. Karina is a bit raw, a cute fledgeling, to be a partner. The aunt does not look all that convincingly old(er), a couple of wrinkles do not in themselves make a face old, and while she has a SuperMILF physique, she seems to me more like one of the girls in age disguise. But they are all convincing characters, even if their tolerance levels for the MC's free and easy sex ways have become incredibly epic, even for fantasy! :D
Well...this is the ranking i agree,all fair and square..ranking who is favourite getting lame now,one thing for sure,i want all of them by myself..

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes