V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
A question, do the points : pacifism and perversion affect anything ? Like unlocking or blocking scenes ? Do I need to replay witt different choices ?
there are a couple of scenes that perv/paci affect, but mostly it is dialogue that changes so far. Points are beginning to matter more now that game is significantly into it's story and the point values have been able to be collected over the last 20+ releases. Some of them will still affect dialogue more than other things.

But my recommendation is to play the game how you feel like you would react in real life. if that gives you perv points, or pacifism points, so be it. Worry less about what content you'll receive and more about having fun playing. There will always be people around to provide save files with different point values, and the chapter select option does allow you to force full Perv or full pacifism if you just want to see those differences (but it does not set other preference type options).

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I haven't played this since around the beginning of June and i am getting this exception error. Any help please View attachment 433709
It looks like you've merged folders, you shouldn't ever do that. The best way to fix this is to delete what you have, then download it again and put it in a fresh folder. Your saves should be stored in a separate folder within Windows.

longtom21

Jun 28, 2019
bro I like this game quite a lot, it was kinda simple game and did not include variety routes but I'm fine with it cause the story. However, it is a tough choice to pick one fuking girl because almost all of them are perfect for MC (except Leah) T_T

effortlessvi

Nov 6, 2018
I can't seem to find an executable, when downloading the Mac version? It says map FreeloadingFamily-0.22-mac - Gallery Unlocked 2, and when I open that folder, I only get a Contents folder with several subfolders. What to do?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I can't seem to find an executable, when downloading the Mac version? It says map FreeloadingFamily-0.22-mac - Gallery Unlocked 2, and when I open that folder, I only get a Contents folder with several subfolders. What to do?
Take a look on the public post on FFCreation's patreon. There's two options there, which are an instruction of renaming a file, and the other being a re-download of the whole version.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Anyone else noticed this, The first scene with Leah, where MC fucks her and Alice both and then cums inside Leah, anyone else find it odd the reasoning he uses ?
He asks them if he should pull out of Leah, they dont respond, then he remembers that Susan once said that Leah was on birth control and remembering this cums inside Leah. Like, Leah didnt even had sex once until now, just why would she be on birth control. She wasn't having sex, neither was she expecting sex, and that statement by Susan just seems to be an attack on Leah to degrade her in front of students.

But never the less, this increases the eroticism of this scene even further for me, that Leah wasn't protected and Susan led to MC cumming inside her by some evil manipulation. Hot stuff.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Anyone else noticed this, The first scene with Leah, where MC fucks her and Alice both and then cums inside Leah, anyone else find it odd the reasoning he uses ?
He asks them if he should pull out of Leah, they dont respond, then he remembers that Susan once said that Leah was on birth control and remembering this cums inside Leah. Like, Leah didnt even had sex once until now, just why would she be on birth control. She wasn't having sex, neither was she expecting sex, and that statement by Susan just seems to be an attack on Leah to degrade her in front of students.

But never the less, this increases the eroticism of this scene even further for me, that Leah wasn't protected and Susan led to MC cumming inside her by some evil manipulation. Hot stuff.
We don't know which type of birth control she's on, but there's a simple reason for being on the pill:
There are a lot of women who just appreciate the fact that being on the pill provides a very regular menstruation cycle aside from the fact that there are a lot of parents who like their daughters being prepared just in case something does happen...
So I don't think that Susan was humiliating her in that case, just stating a fact (for whatever reason she did that).

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
We don't know which type of birth control she's on, but there's a simple reason for being on the pill:
There are a lot of women who just appreciate the fact that being on the pill provides a very regular menstruation cycle aside from the fact that there are a lot of parents who like their daughters being prepared just in case something does happen...
So I don't think that Susan was humiliating her in that case, just stating a fact (for whatever reason she did that).
I don't know much about your first point, But the type of family she belongs to, super tight christian, even the notion of premarital sex is a big no. her sister freaks out on cuss words. I dont think her parents put her on birth control so she is prepared for whatever occasion. That seems veryyyy unlikely.

Also why on Earth would Susan know what medicine Leah is taking, Even friends would be unaware about it, let alone Susan whom Leah hates.

If this isn't on purpose, this sure represents a discrepancy. But a very hot discrepancy.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I came upon a weird issue, that time Hailey invites player to her room, I refused her and immediately message appeared save your game here, this is the end of this version, thanks and credits.
Then I rolled back and went to her room and agreed with her, and the game kept going long after that, the date with Leah happened, the sex at night, park time with katarina, and now the beach prep is going on.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know much about your first point [...]
The combination pill can also help prevent or lessen:

• acne
  • bone thinning
  • cysts in your breasts and ovaries
  • endometrial and
  • serious infections in your ovaries, fallopian tubes, and uterus
  • iron deficiency (anemia)
  • (premenstrual syndrome)
The hormones in the pill can also reduce menstrual cramps and make your period lighter.

That's what planned parenthood says about it, so I guess there must be some kind of truth to it.

As for why Susan knows this about Leah: Maybe there was a time when Leah thought that since Susan is a teacher she might be someone she could talk to about certaint things that she can't talk to her mother about.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

erkper

May 16, 2018
I kinda see both sides of this birth control debate - I agree with yandex that it would be super unlikely Leah's mom and dad would be ok with her being on birth control. OTOH, IF SHE WAS, since Susan stole Leah's boyfriend she could have inside knowledge about Leah being on the pill if her boyfriend blabbed about it. "I'm so frustrated and I don't know why she won't fuck me. She's on the pill so I wouldn't get her pregnant..." "That's ok, come here, stud - we'll take care of your issue."

Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
As for why Susan knows this about Leah: Maybe there was a time when Leah thought that since Susan is a teacher she might be someone she could talk to about certaint things that she can't talk to her mother about.
According to game plot, when Leah opens up about her and Susan, she says that her boyfriend was in Susan's class. She says that she had heard rumors about Susan but hadn't met her and known her and that she was confident in her boyfriend. Then her BF had sex with Susan. All this happened before Leah knew and met Susan.

So the first time Leah would have met Susan, all that drama with her BF and breaking up had already happened, she would have been a massive bitch towards Susan from the second she saw her and likewise Susan would have reciprocated all that bitchiness. In this light very unlikely that LEah would have confided this intimate fact in Susan. The statement by Susan strongly reeks of maliciousness.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes