User4862

May 26, 2019
Have to admit I really wasn't expecting to find so much humour, especially non-sex related humour in any of these games. So that was a real surprise, but a very good surprise. Freeloading Family is actually the 15th vn game I've tried and I'm thinking I made an amazingly lucky choice to download and try it when I did. Plenty of reasons to fap but I'm also actually enjoying the story as well as the humour.
this game certainly is a gem, well rendered and well written. these characters seem alive within their world. they have their own personalities, flaws, and growth, to the extent that they elicit reactions of love and hate from the community here. at the risk of being cliche, great art makes you feel something. they stand out among thousands of others on this site, theyre memorable.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I thought there was a game option to see stats.
Either that or it's part of the mod.

Edit: Open the settings and select "show path points"
I believe only some points will show currently. More points may be added in a future update.

Reactions: chicken head

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay.

(blank space where Leah and Karina ask to be the MC's girlfriend)

The group is leaving for their usual rotines on the Town, then they are stopped by the police. They are surprised to see who is the officer, then everyone needs to go to the police station. Depending on what your part on the whole story, and your decisions on being on Pacifism or Perversion path, a different scene will happen. If it will be good or bad, that will depend on the writter's mind, but it will be something.

She can be anyone. Let just hope, it would not end like this:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I'm still traumatized by this :cry:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
New to the game, is it better to go for a pacifist or perversion route? Or does it not matter at all?
Doesn't really matter too much at this point. There's a dom/sub scene a few chapters in, and a role play scene about halfway through that change slightly depending on which path, but other than that there's not much difference. The dom/sub scene just changes a few actions and who doms whom, and the role play scene just changes the lead-in scenario. Doesn't really affect what happens in the scene, but if you're interested in seeing both versions of either scene, I would start one pacifist and one perversion route. After that, you'll probably only need to play one. You can also use the skip function if you start one path later than the other.

Welcome to the game! Enjoy.

Reactions: aslknaslknd

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
New to the game, is it better to go for a pacifist or perversion route? Or does it not matter at all?
I would say "Play following your own thinking", but on pacifism side you'll receive different pics on key moments of the game. I did a mix and match, following the thinking "pervert, but not an asshole", and I'm pretty satisfied overall.

Reactions: NukaCola

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I rarely post here anymore, just lurk and download, but I just wanna say I'm as impressed with this game as ever. It's one of the few games that's hot enough to now and then briefly consider fapping to it, engaging enough to make me interested in the story and funny enough to make me laugh my ass off.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes