jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It was both malicious by Susan and Leah used birth control for reasons other than to not become pregnant.

We also dont know that the BF didn't tell Susan that Leah was on birth control.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I kinda see both sides of this birth control debate - I agree with yandex that it would be super unlikely Leah's mom and dad would be ok with her being on birth control. OTOH, IF SHE WAS, since Susan stole Leah's boyfriend she could have inside knowledge about Leah being on the pill if her boyfriend blabbed about it. "I'm so frustrated and I don't know why she won't fuck me. She's on the pill so I wouldn't get her pregnant..." "That's ok, come here, stud - we'll take care of your issue."
You have a point, but according to the timeline I get from the game which I mentioned in previous comment, there must have been some time period between these two events: Susan knowing about LEah not taking the pill and sharing it with class, maybe months or more ? (Leah hadn't met Susan until after breaking up with her BF) Leah would have stopped taking birth control by then since that relationship was over. Also we have to keep in mind that the relation between BF and Susan would have started before Susan knowing this about Leah from Leah's BF (if she came to know it this way ie), her BF wouldnt have just come up to Susan and said teacher my GF doesnt fuck me even though she is on the pill, he must have had an intimate relation with Susan by then to have shared this info.

So by the time Susan shared this with class, even if it was accurate and through her BF (an if), this would have been old and obsolete info.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
It was both malicious by Susan and Leah used birth control for reasons other than to not become pregnant.

We also dont know that the BF didn't tell Susan that Leah was on birth control.
Is this your guess or can you quote a source from the game which states that Leah was taking birth control for other reasons ?

erkper

May 16, 2018
You have a point, but according to the timeline I get from the game which I mentioned in previous comment, there must have been some time period between these two events: Susan knowing about LEah not taking the pill and sharing it with class, maybe months ? Leah would have stopped taking birth control by then since that relationship was over. Also we have to keep in mind that the relation between BF and Susan would have started before Susan knowing this about Leah from Leah's BF (if she knew this way ie), her BF wouldnt have just come up to Susan and said my GF doesnt fuck me even though she is on the pill, e must have had an intimate relation with Susan by then to have shared this info.

So by the time Susan shared this with class, even if it was accurate and through her BF (an if), this would have been old and obsolete info.
True enough, but as others have pointed out, Leah could have stayed on the pill for non-birth control reasons. Either way, Susan only divulged the info in an attempt to humiliate Leah, she wouldn't care if it was accurate or not. It's been a while since I played the early part of the game, so I don't remember - had Leah talked about her previous BF before the 3-some scene, or did she open up afterwords? If after, there may not have been reason for MC to not believe Susan when she said it (other than common sense knowing Susan is a manipulative bitch.)

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
had Leah talked about her previous BF before the 3-some scene, or did she open up afterwords? If after, there may not have been reason for MC to not believe Susan when she said it (other than common sense knowing Susan is a manipulative bitch.)
She opened up about it way before the threesome scene

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Meh, MC is constantly making questionable choices anyways. *shrug*
Yep, in the heat of the moment the MC hung on to a flimsy reason which he very well knows is most likely incorrect and came inside Leah, VERY HOT ! all the more exciting as MC is shown a very caring person, all for his friends, doing all the understanding and accepting decisions, not the least aggressive or pushy etc.

BTW what is the source of your profile picture, legs and body clad in black ?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yep, in the heat of the moment the MC hung on to a flimsy reason which he very well knows is most likely incorrect and came inside Leah, VERY HOT ! all the more exciting as MC is shown a very caring person, all for his friends, doing all the understanding and accepting decisions, not the least aggressive or pushy etc.

BTW what is the source of your profile picture, legs and body clad in black ?
Yeah, I usually choose to cum inside the girl in these games whenever I can. Not the only time MC did it without my "assistance" - I'm fully expecting a slew of pregnancies at the end of this game.

I'm trying to remember where my profile pic came from... I want to say it's from Hustle Town, but I am not 100% sure of that.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Relax, all the girls in the game know about and have access to the morning-after pill ... even Karina knows the basics. Not pleasant, but better than the alternatives (including added anxiety), in the circumstances of the MC's freewheeling behavior.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Need a little help. I'm looking at the walkthrough for chapter 20 and I'm not getting any dialogue options with Melody on the balcony. I tried different options to get her points and still nothing. What do I need to do to trigger the dialogue options with her? Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind I just figured it out.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Path points do count.

I played with high pacifism score and in the scene where Melody is trying out clothes for party, she tells to pull out and my character pulled out, there was no choice to do otherwise.

I replayed that scene in scene gallery and there was option to cum inside or pull out, which I didnt have with my playthrough of high pacifism po.ints

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Path points do count.

I played with high pacifism score and in the scene where Melody is trying out clothes for party, she tells to pull out and my character pulled out, there was no choice to do otherwise.

I replayed that scene in scene gallery and there was option to cum inside or pull out, which I didnt have with my playthrough of high pacifism po.ints
Yep, sorry, forgot about it. It was discussed here a while ago. But hey, it was months :D

John356

Sep 25, 2019
I REPEAT I AM 2 MINUTES IN AND FUCK ME I LOVE THIS. now 10 minutes in calmed down a bit. Story could use a bit of minor editing such as Not showing the girls name before she tells you it. Just having her labeled as girl or unknown or something else. Other than that good so far :). officially 2 1/2 hours in Great story but for this to be a 6/5 game it would need a bit more diversity In the story with (possible subplots/ 1-2 story changing choices) slightly better sex scenes and A wider variety of music. <--- Use the feedback. Also a about 2-3 spelling errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthoneceron

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I REPEAT I AM 2 MINUTES IN AND FUCK ME I LOVE THIS. now 10 minutes in calmed down a bit. Story could use a bit of minor editing such as Not showing the girls name before she tells you it. Just having her labeled as girl or unknown or something else. Other than that good so far :).
Continue playing, you'll be pretty satisfied with the game!

Reactions: John356

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm up to Chapter 19 and so far I'm very satisfied, though being rather new to adult visual novels/games I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to be laughing quite as much as I am! :LOL:
the good ones are the ones you don't just go in for a fap. Fap should still be there though. Otherwise, it's just a regular game! Damn it DeLuca, get to it!

But no, seriously. There are some with good writing that makes you kinda forget about the sex. This being one, imo.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I think humor (of various kinds) is the less stated pleasure!

Not just (not so much) wisecracks, but little practical jokes or poker-faced deadpan statements, sidelong looks at sex, making fun of people's predicaments and motives, also captured ironies of particular situations, etc. etc. And it's mostly good-natured humor, which is a feature of this game. Good writing.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Have to admit I really wasn't expecting to find so much humour, especially non-sex related humour in any of these games. So that was a real surprise, but a very good surprise. Freeloading Family is actually the 15th vn game I've tried and I'm thinking I made an amazingly lucky choice to download and try it when I did. Plenty of reasons to fap but I'm also actually enjoying the story as well as the humour.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes