The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hey, The cop could be Melissa from "Alison, Fall of the Apple" in some epic crossover event!

...... probably not, but if it is the Teacher, WTF, I have so many questions! Like how did she have time to get her criminal justice degree? And why would they let her on the force in the first place when she got fired from a school for sexually abusing boys within her power.... seems like its just giving her MORE power to do the same.

... That being said, I still want her back and to have her in MC's bed. Because she was fucking hot and I find power disparity attractive, usually the other way around but fuck it. lol.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just play to the halloween party part. Can you fool around with Karina at some point later? She is cute:love:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I just play to the halloween party part. Can you fool around with Karina at some point later? She is cute:love:
Seems like Karina's Kult may have a new member.

To answer, yes. Eventually, she'll start texting you and hanging out with you and the group much more frequently. As with the other girls in the group, things will tend to happen.

• Love
Reactions: NukaCola

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Is it possible to have a version without "Gallery Unlocked" feature? Because it carries a bug that makes almost all text already seen. So if you use "unseen skip text", it will skip also not seen text, and you miss content. How to fix this bug?
See:
Really annoying bug in v0.21: deactivating "skip unseen text" does nothing. Even if deactivated, almost always the text is skipped as already seen, even if I am playing the game for the first time. So if I am going in a different path it's impossible to know if skipping text makes me losing new content (it does).
How to fix it? I've tried to delete "persistent" file within /saves but it does nothing. I think it could be related to the unlocked gallery feature.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Is it possible to have a version without "Gallery Unlocked" feature? Because it carries a bug that makes almost all text already seen. So if you use "unseen skip text", it will skip also not seen text, and you miss content. How to fix this bug?
See:
Go to Patreon page and download non gallery unlocked version.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Go to Patreon page and download non gallery unlocked version.
On Patreon I can download only 0.21 version, not 0.22, and he uses Mega to share files, which I cannot use. So, could someone share it so it appears beside the "Unlocked version"?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
On Patreon I can download only 0.21 version, not 0.22, and he uses Mega to share files, which I cannot use. So, could someone share it so it appears beside the "Unlocked version"?
He just did not updated pinned post. See first post AFTER pinned one. And yes, seriously why are pirates so lazy nowadays? During my childhood i was downloading 320x240 resampled movies for mobile phones, as i had limited traffic. 10 gb a month. It was tough. And here you dont even want to do a one damn thing: CHECK PATREON PAGE THOROUGTLY.
As for MEGA, try JDownloader, it might help, if not, well, try something else. We believe in you. Stay strong.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
1- Download the "Opera" browser.
2- Activate the integrated "VPN", choose the nearest location of you. (It's unlimited, that's why you should use it).
3- Go for the MEGA, download the archive.
4- When it's reaching at your limit, pause the download, change the location, and unpause it.

If you're having problems during the change of location, download and install the MEGA Sync and choose to download from there.

Britishlights

Nov 6, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.10.2019
Prase error even though the mod by spear works but it's not v22

Reactions: GoldN

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
He just did not updated pinned post. See first post AFTER pinned one. And yes, seriously why are pirates so lazy nowadays? During my childhood i was downloading 320x240 resampled movies for mobile phones, as i had limited traffic. 10 gb a month. It was tough. And here you dont even want to do a one damn thing: CHECK PATREON PAGE THOROUGTLY.
As for MEGA, try JDownloader, it might help, if not, well, try something else. We believe in you. Stay strong.
10GB a month. When I was a kid It would take over half a month constantly downloading nonstop to get 10GB. Movies for phones weren't even a thing. XD

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ok, let me try.
I think it's an error with the port, but this person has been using the mod by spear1403, which somehow still works, even though it's outdated. I found this one result: v0.8 by spear1403
1. there are no parse errors if he use the file from the quoted post and has Android 5.0 or newer.
2. i wish him success with adding mods to my ports.
3. and what should a mod in an already incest patched game change? converting the sister to grandma?

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
1. there are no parse errors if he use the file from the quoted post and has Android 5.0 or newer.
2. i wish him success with adding mods to my ports.
3. and what should a mod in an already incest patched game change? converting the sister to grandma?
Sorry, by mod I meant to say "port". It seems there's an old (by old I mean 0.8 old) port of the game. I really don't know anything about it. I just did a search for "spear" and "freeloading", found the port.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry, by mod I meant to say "port". It seems there's an old (by old I mean 0.8 old) port of the game. I really don't know anything about it. I just did a search for "spear" and "freeloading", found the port.
i think we should stop this discussion here. i'm pretty sure, the posted port works as intended, as it was tested and Britishlights is the only one unable to use it.

Reactions: Grubb

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
i think we should stop this discussion here. i'm pretty sure, the posted port works as intended, as it was tested and Britishlights is the only one unable to use it.
Alright, but I am not discussing anything, I was attempting to make a message made by someone else clearer, nothing more, nothing less. Cheers =)

Reactions: the66
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes