mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
It's not really about npcs for me. I just meant that this game has first person pov with nameless main character, everything in the game tries to immerse you in his role. And when main character does something that I wouldn't do it feels a bit frustrating and when it leads to some character trying to hurt you because of that action it feels worse. Feeling disconnected/out of synch with main character in first person pov games can be frustrating and situations like that emphasize this for me. For example if MC didn't help girls fire Susan yet she would think that he is guilty by association and acted like she did in this update it would be totally fine for me. Overall its not a huge thing, I just posted that because I was curious if anyone else felt like me.
that's one of the main reasons i don't like faceless MCs in general. every set of choices you are presented, is predetermined by how the author implemented the character of MC. you never really going to get a blank slate as player (and i don't expect that from anyone doing. the multitude of choices you would need, is just not feasible time-wise).
best prominent example is mass effect, for anyone who played it. in theory you should be able create your own commander/pathfinder. but does anyone believe for a second that shepard and ryder could be the same person character-wise?
you're always going to get into immersion problems at some point.
try thinking of "you taking the role of the (MC name here) in this story" instead of "i am the MC of this story"

Reactions: Freezer14

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
that's one of the main reasons i don't like faceless MCs in general. every set of choices you are presented, is predetermined by how the author implemented the character of MC. you never really going to get a blank slate as player (and i don't expect that from anyone doing. the multitude of choices you would need, is just not feasible time-wise).
best prominent example is mass effect, for anyone who played it. in theory you should be able create your own commander/pathfinder. but does anyone believe for a second that shepard and ryder could be the same person character-wise?
you're always going to get into immersion problems at some point.
try thinking of "you taking the role of the (MC name here) in this story" instead of "i am the MC of this story"
Yeah, faceless mc games are quite hit and miss. If mc mirrors your personality then its awesome but if he doesn't then you wish it was third person pov where you can just sit back and look at characters from the side.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's kinda hard to create an MC everyone can relate to cos we'd all act differently in any given situation.

In this instance I wouldn't speed in someone else's car, that's a dick move but in this scenario it set up a character reveal so won't complain.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Nice Little Update, But the next update can Make or Break this story for me (Susan).........

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Finally things moving along with Aunt Hailey, and it's cool that Karen is back at least for the time being, but I hope she don't think that she can submit me and make me her bitch, ain't gonna happen, I'll just flip things over like I did back in school, haha xD

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why does it say fan made incest mod rather than incest patch? did this game have incest originally?
MC's dad is married to Alices Mother and the aunt is only related through marriage, she was married to MC's uncle.

Fan made patch makes it incest.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
1- Download the "Opera" browser.
2- Activate the integrated "VPN", choose the nearest location of you. (It's unlimited, that's why you should use it).
3- Go for the MEGA, download the archive.
4- When it's reaching at your limit, pause the download, change the location, and unpause it.

If you're having problems during the change of location, download and install the MEGA Sync and choose to download from there.
Thanks but VPN is not the solution for me. The problem with MEGA is that it downloads automatically the file to main disk, only after the download is completed it decrypts it and ask where to save the file. You cannot decide where to download the file at the beginning of the process, as it happens with other sites. I cannot download files to main disk.

• Thinking Face

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not really "impossible", but that could be kinda "eeeeeewwwwwww!!!!". But hey, its only kinky the first time, right?
She's been dead for well over a decade.

MC was 7 when she passed he's in his late teens to early 20's now so probably won't be much left to poke.

If she was cremated there would be even less.

And this is now officially the strangest conversation i've had on here.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
He just did not updated pinned post. See first post AFTER pinned one. And yes, seriously why are pirates so lazy nowadays? During my childhood i was downloading 320x240 resampled movies for mobile phones, as i had limited traffic. 10 gb a month. It was tough. And here you dont even want to do a one damn thing: CHECK PATREON PAGE THOROUGTLY.
As for MEGA, try JDownloader, it might help, if not, well, try something else. We believe in you. Stay strong.
You should have read my message and understood it before replying. Try again, I believe in you. Stay strong. (Hint: Make English Great Again)

• Angry
Reactions: WINTEX

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice update with quite the twist in regards to Susan being a copnever saw that one coming, got my hopes up for with Hailey as well we are getting closer and I for one cannot wait till we get some more of her she has been teased for so long now the wait is killing me :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes