ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh man oh man ,,, do you know how to make a game !!!! i think , i think , well sorry for doing that aunt hailey but ....... ooops ... ROFL awesome game !!!! was i really speeding ? when i know how to drive in so many different countries .. love bringing Susan back i missed her .... does that make me a bad guy ??? or maybe just a horny toad ... LOL !!! (y);)

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.23.1.
Thank you for the Android version. Thanks for patching it too. I'll lick your dog to show you how grateful I am.

I mean, woulda licked you, but from a male heterosexual's perspective, one man licking another man is...

Scuse me. Had to barf.

But thanks for the patched Android port, like I said in the first place.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you for the Android version. Thanks for patching it too. I'll lick your dog to show you how grateful I am.

I mean, woulda licked you, but from a male heterosexual's perspective, one man licking another man is...

Scuse me. Had to barf.

But thanks for the patched Android port, like I said in the first place.
9VcGZPbijSieHIGSj3.gif

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Funny that the game updated today, because just yesterday I took the dev's advice to heart regarding scenes being set up way in the past and went back a few updates to play over the infamous error. Turns out I had to go back to the March saves because both early and late May would end in errors.

Compared to all that distance this new update seemed quite small and more of a setup. In two ways actually - with both Susan the Cop and Aunt Hailey, the latter one to be possibly entered into the ranks of relationship girls. To be honest I was surprised that the update already ended when it did as I thought we'd at least get to the beginning of the "showdown" this time.

Reactions: Freezer14

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
For all Italian players I have just published the Italian translation of Freeloading Family version 023.1. The link is in the first page of this thread. The translation system, like the distribution, is completely new. Please report any errors/crashes in private.

Per tutti i giocatori italiani ho appena pubblicato la traduzione italiana di Freeloading Family versione 023.1. Il link e' nella prima pagina diquesto thread. Il sistema di traduzione, come la distribuzione, e' completamente nuova. Prego segnalarmi, in privato, gli eventuali errori/crash.

Reactions: inno3d and p200
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes