DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm going to play Devil's Advocate for this character a bit seeing as some of y'all who are bothered about her returning need to learn what karma is.

We literally F'd her over for no reason at all besides what the main trio wanted. She lost her job and everything just so we could get some brownie points and Ass, great ass mine you, but ass nonetheless. She has every right to be pissed as stated in game. I actually dislike Alice a bit for what she said this update.

Any of her future actions are justified in my book and I'll happily take it too instead of being a hypocrite. It's fine to be bias and/or to genuinely not like her but to mess with someone life like that and then be bothered when she want revenge really. If the shoe was on the other foot is all I'm saying.

Also Hailey still best girl.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Maybe, but, I'm not sticking around for it. I didn't even finish the update. Not going to.
Oh, well then you don't have complete info. Hailey and Karina are going with MC, they wont let her actually do anything. Alice also told Melody and I would assume Leah will know too. So, the odds of her succeeding are incredibly low if not impossible. So, I think you're overreacting.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oh, well then you don't have complete info. Hailey and Karina are going with MC, they wont let her actually do anything. Alice also told Melody and I would assume Leah will know too. So, the odds of her succeeding are incredibly low if not impossible. So, I think you're overreacting.
Maybe. I'll wait till the next update and see. If it's not what I think, I'll re-pledge. But I was disappointed she was written out. But, I knew it was coming. So, no complaints about it. But, bringing her back like that.... Yeah. I'm not a fan.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No reason??? She was a very bad teacher going drunk to class and she didn't bother to teach anything, has an insufferable personality, she fucked her students and fuck Leah's BF and was very proud of that...

So, I think she deserves all.
So, because there were personality conflicts, she deserved to be ruined? That's like someone fucking you over at your work just because they don't like you. And so what if she didn't actually teach. The people in the class didn't give a shit about learning anyways. So, no, she didn't deserve what she got. Despite the choices written into the game. There should've been a choice to not go closer. That way she wouldn't have seen the MC being a lil bitch follower. Being Dominant towards her deserves a bit more consideration in choices. Her being submissive to MC should've meant that we had a choice NOT to cause her any grief. But, no. It was written that we turned into a douche and became a follower.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No reason??? She was a very bad teacher going drunk to class and she didn't bother to teach anything, has an insufferable personality, she fucked her students and fuck Leah's BF and was very proud of that...

So, I think she deserves all.
Again she did nothing to the MC besides flirting with him(and sex). All those students she did it with made that decision themselves, she didn't force any of them including Leah's BF to have sex with her. Bad teacher? I'll give you that but She didn't deserve what happened to her to that extreme. We literally lied and planted fake evidence against her because one girl couldn't keep her Boyfriend.

If you think she deserved to lose everything and that the MC is justified for doing it then fine but in my eyes that's F'd up and I'd be pissed if someone i did nothing to came to my job literally days ago and messed up my entire life.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So, because there were personality conflicts, she deserved to be ruined? That's like someone fucking you over at your work just because they don't like you. And so what if she didn't actually teach. The people in the class didn't give a shit about learning anyways. So, no, she didn't deserve what she got.
Yes, she deserved for all that and for fuck her students. She was a time bomb in the classroom.

Obviously, you and I got totally different concepts about how a teacher should be.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Again she did nothing to the MC besides flirting with him(and sex). All those students she did it with made that decision themselves , she didn't force any of them including Leah's BF to have sex with her. Bad teacher? I'll give you that but She didn't deserve what happened to her to that extreme. We literally lied and planted fake evidence against her because one girl couldn't keep her Boyfriend.

If you think she deserved to lose everything and that the MC is justified for doing it then fine but in my eyes that's F'd up and I'd be pissed if someone i did nothing to came to my job literally days ago and messed up my entire life.
My point exactly. If I could give you more than one (y) I would.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes, she deserved for all that and for fuck her students. She was a time bomb in the classroom.

Obviously, you and I got totally different concepts about how a teacher should be.
Remember that when some douche at your job gets you fired because they don't like you.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I really doubt that, I'm a such charm person who everybody loves to work with me.
Doesn't matter. What the MC and the girls did in this was a completely douche move. She didn't deserve it. Look, I understand that most of the people hated her, which is why she was written out, I didn't bitch about it. I accepted it. But, all of that was just wrong. We really should've had a choice in the game. Didn't matter if she was being written out or not. A choice would've been nice.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

User4862

May 26, 2019
susan shouldve been fired just for being a shit teacher. her students probably didnt take her class seriously because she obviously didnt.

the other issue of her sleeping with her students is often grounds for termination. even if the student consents, the teacher is still in a position of authority over those students, which in some cases can even make the relationship illegal.

the evidence that got her fired may have been falsified, but she still deserved it for all the shit she did that she wasnt caught for.

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
susan shouldve been fired just for being a shit teacher. her students probably didnt take her class seriously because she obviously didnt.

the other issue of her sleeping with her students is often grounds for termination. even if the student consents, the teacher is still in a position of authority over those students, which in some cases can even make the relationship illegal.

the evidence that got her fired may have been falsified, but she still deserved it for all the shit she did that she wasnt caught for.
Pretty much this. She's anything but an innocent victim. Falsifying evidence is immoral, but it wasn't exactly unwarranted in this case.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so many people in here thinking susan shouldnt have been fired and while yes the way it happened was fake but sleeping with your students should and does get you fired immediately anyways 99% of the time it is looked at as an abuse of power even if it was consensual

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes