DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
susan shouldve been fired just for being a shit teacher. her students probably didnt take her class seriously because she obviously didnt.

the other issue of her sleeping with her students is often grounds for termination. even if the student consents, the teacher is still in a position of authority over those students, which in some cases can even make the relationship illegal.

the evidence that got her fired may have been falsified, but she still deserved it for all the shit she did that she wasnt caught for.
No one disagreed that she should've been fired. It's how it happened and the repercussions in this update that's the problem atleast for me.

It's how Team Trio(well only Alice right now) and The MC(not really him because he sees what he did was wrong) treated her and actually ruined her life but now that she's in a position of power again they think she's evil for wanting revenge as if what they did wasn't wrong at all. You guys are only looking at it through one sides POV. What they did to her was just as bad.

It's sad because we all know they're going to somehow beat Susan in the next update(s) making all of this shallow and bad writing(her being a cop in the first place is weird). Why write her back in if they're just going cliche up a fool proof plan with a 100% success rate that's going to beat her. If it's that predictable then what's the point. It forces unnecessary conflict that could've been avoided. I could be wrong about the outcome but it looks too obvious.

I love this game still don't get me wrong but I'm not going to just side with the trio and ignore what happened to susan because i liked her character less. I'm not one of those "The MC and Friends are always right and are excused from the bad things they do" because reasons. The trio are definitely in the wrong for what happened and susan has every right to do whatever she's going to do even if it's going to ultimately fail in the end because of Plot Armor.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I'm going to play Devil's Advocate for this character a bit seeing as some of y'all who are bothered about her returning need to learn what karma is.

We literally F'd her over for no reason at all besides what the main trio wanted. She lost her job and everything just so we could get some brownie points and Ass, great ass mine you, but ass nonetheless. She has every right to be pissed as stated in game. I actually dislike Alice a bit for what she said this update.

Any of her future actions are justified in my book and I'll happily take it too instead of being a hypocrite. It's fine to be bias and/or to genuinely not like her but to mess with someone life like that and then be bothered when she want revenge really. If the shoe was on the other foot is all I'm saying.

Also Hailey still best girl.
So, because there were personality conflicts, she deserved to be ruined? That's like someone fucking you over at your work just because they don't like you. And so what if she didn't actually teach. The people in the class didn't give a shit about learning anyways. So, no, she didn't deserve what she got. Despite the choices written into the game. There should've been a choice to not go closer. That way she wouldn't have seen the MC being a lil bitch follower. Being Dominant towards her deserves a bit more consideration in choices. Her being submissive to MC should've meant that we had a choice NOT to cause her any grief. But, no. It was written that we turned into a douche and became a follower.
Again she did nothing to the MC besides flirting with him(and sex). All those students she did it with made that decision themselves, she didn't force any of them including Leah's BF to have sex with her. Bad teacher? I'll give you that but She didn't deserve what happened to her to that extreme. We literally lied and planted fake evidence against her because one girl couldn't keep her Boyfriend.

If you think she deserved to lose everything and that the MC is justified for doing it then fine but in my eyes that's F'd up and I'd be pissed if someone i did nothing to came to my job literally days ago and messed up my entire life.
Remember that when some douche at your job gets you fired because they don't like you.
Doesn't matter. What the MC and the girls did in this was a completely douche move. She didn't deserve it. Look, I understand that most of the people hated her, which is why she was written out, I didn't bitch about it. I accepted it. But, all of that was just wrong. We really should've had a choice in the game. Didn't matter if she was being written out or not. A choice would've been nice.
No one disagreed that she should've been fired. It's how it happened and the repercussions in this update that's the problem atleast for me.

It's how Team Trio(well only Alice right now) and The MC(not really him because he sees what he did was wrong) treated her and actually ruined her life but now that she's in a position of power again they think she's evil for wanting revenge as if what they did wasn't wrong at all. You guys are only looking at it through one sides POV. What they did to her was just as bad.

It's sad because we all know they're going to somehow beat Susan in the next update(s) making all of this shallow and bad writing(her being a cop in the first place is weird). Why write her back in if they're just going cliche up a fool proof plan with a 100% success rate that's going to beat her. If it's that predictable then what's the point. It forces unnecessary conflict that could've been avoided. I could be wrong about the outcome but it looks too obvious.

I love this game still don't get me wrong but I'm not going to just side with the trio and ignore what happened to susan because i liked her character less. I'm not one of those "The MC and Friends are always right and are excused from the bad things they do" because reasons. The trio are definitely in the wrong for what happened and susan has every right to do whatever she's going to do even if it's going to ultimately fail in the end because of Plot Armor.
Since you both seem to be missing the point, the woman failed to do her job, regardless of whether or not students wanted to learn. Her job is to make them. If too many students fail, the teacher fails, and is then fired. The woman shows up inappropriately dressed and flashes students in the classroom. If that's not enough, she even shows up to work under the influence. Which, by the way, is illegal. She absolutely fucks students. WHICH IS ILLEGAL. She should have been fired long before MC even met her. No reason? Fucking Leah's boyfriend was more than enough reason. Then the bitch fucking taunted her about it, IN CLASS! To act like she is innocent and did not deserve to be fired is to ignore literally everything about her character. Sure, the evidence was planted, but what she did was real. Sure, what the Trio did was dubious. But to be completely honest, she ruined her own life. She made the stupid decisions. Karma is what the Trio did. Wrong? Maybe. Deserved? Abso-fucking-lutely. And, to be honest, the evidence wouldn't have even been needed. One report from a student, especially one who had been involved with her would have been enough for her to be placed on leave. Combine that with Leah and Melody as witnesses who straight up heard her admit to and/or saw her fuck Leah's boyfriend, as well as flash MC, and she's gone. She is doing evil, in a way, for blaming these kids for getting her fired when she knew damn good and well she should've been fired years before. How should we sympathize with someone who literally took joy in breaking up her students at school by illegally fucking one of them, and then gloating about it to his girlfriend? The woman deserved every single thing she got and more. She has no right to be pissed. The bitch has met karma already, but apparently, she hasn't learned her lesson. Well, she's likely about to meet it again. And it ain't gonna be happy.

User4862

May 26, 2019
with her reappearance, susan doesnt seem to think shes accountable for her past actions. and as Freezer14 said, ruined her own life, through her own actions. her sleeping with her students led to her being fired, not because she was caught by the college, but its still what caused everything. had she never slept with her students, mainly leahs boyfriend and mc, would melody and leah still have tried to get her fired?

thats not to say that getting her fired the way they did was the right way to do it, but her actions caught up to her, and she should be mostly blaming herself. shes trying to get revenge against others for her own mistakes.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since you both seem to be missing the point, the woman failed to do her job, regardless of whether or not students wanted to learn. Her job is to make them. If too many students fail, the teacher fails, and is then fired. The woman shows up inappropriately dressed and flashes students in the classroom. If that's not enough, she even shows up to work under the influence. Which, by the way, is illegal. She absolutely fucks students. WHICH IS ILLEGAL. She should have been fired long before MC even met her. No reason? Fucking Leah's boyfriend was more than enough reason. Then the bitch fucking taunted her about it, IN CLASS! To act like she is innocent and did not deserve to be fired is to ignore literally everything about her character. Sure, the evidence was planted, but what she did was real. Sure, what the Trio did was dubious. But to be completely honest, she ruined her own life. She made the stupid decisions. Karma is what the Trio did. Wrong? Maybe. Deserved? Abso-fucking-lutely. And, to be honest, the evidence wouldn't have even been needed. One report from a student, especially one who had been involved with her would have been enough for her to be placed on leave. Combine that with Leah and Melody as witnesses who straight up heard her admit to and/or saw her fuck Leah's boyfriend, as well as flash MC, and she's gone. She is doing evil, in a way, for blaming these kids for getting her fired when she knew damn good and well she should've been fired years before. How should we sympathize with someone who literally took joy in breaking up her students at school by illegally fucking one of them, and then gloating about it to his girlfriend? The woman deserved every single thing she got and more. She has no right to be pissed. The bitch has met karma already, but apparently, she hasn't learned her lesson. Well, she's likely about to meet it again. And it ain't gonna be happy.
How did i miss the point when i agreed that she's a bad teacher....

I already said if you don't see nothing wrong with what happened that it was fine.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
with her reappearance, susan doesnt seem to think shes accountable for her past actions. and as Freezer14 said, ruined her own life, through her own actions. her sleeping with her students led to her being fired, not because she was caught by the college, but its still what caused everything. had she never slept with her students, mainly leahs boyfriend and mc, would melody and leah still have tried to get her fired?

thats not to say that getting her fired the way they did was the right way to do it, but her actions caught up to her, and she should be mostly blaming herself. shes trying to get revenge against others for her own mistakes.
see if she was caught on her own there would be no problem whatsoever. Her getting revenge is fine by me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, let her get fired the proper way. Not have a bunch of dumbasses frame her and ruin her life. It was wrong. I could careless about anyone's hatred for her. Or the reasons they are justifying the way she got ruined. What happened was obscene to say the least. That's like some rapist saying: "The bitch had it coming! Dressing like that! She was asking for it and I gave it to her!" All of you who justify what happened are pathetic.

User4862

May 26, 2019
Well, let her get fired the proper way. Not have a bunch of dumbasses frame her and ruin her life. It was wrong. I could careless about anyone's hatred for her. Or the reasons they are justifying the way she got ruined. What happened was obscene to say the least. That's like some rapist saying: "The bitch had it coming! Dressing like that! She was asking for it and I gave it to her!" All of you who justify what happened are pathetic.
thats a shit analogy, and you should be ashamed for using it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She was fired for abusing her power by banging her students, it doesn't matter what MC and Co. did. The only dumbass here is Susan for 1) Banging her students 2) Openly bragging about it and 3) Rubbing it in.

That rape analogy is terrible. The girl dressing like that was completely innocent, Susan is anything but innocent. Susan is closer to being the rapist that MC/Co. are.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
95% awesome..but you really did Alice's boobs bad..as a long time connysewer of Alice-Boobage..i know them like the fur on my palms...
Yes, I know, I used Alice from an earlier scene, and I applied a collision to the breasts, and I forgot to remove it.

This is okay for the left breast since Hailey's hand lifts it, but not for the right breast.

I noticed it during the creation of the render, I could have corrected it, but taken by time, and a little laziness on my part, I must admit. :cautious:

Here is how I had reproduced it from the beginning :

Alice base.jpg

Better ?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Well, let her get fired the proper way. Not have a bunch of dumbasses frame her and ruin her life. It was wrong. I could careless about anyone's hatred for her. Or the reasons they are justifying the way she got ruined. What happened was obscene to say the least.
She did get fired the proper way. The school was informed that she was having sex with students. They investigated and found her panties with semen in them, in her office. That is enough. This isn't CSI, where you need to analyze whose semen it is, and when it was released. The school was well within its rights to fire her. If by "the proper way", you mean she deserved to be fired for what she had actually done, she was. She had sex with MC, and his semen was found in her panties, in her office. Or maybe you mean, the dean should have seen it happen. If that were how things like this are dealt with, no teacher, male or female would ever be under investigation for this. She was fired for conduct unbecoming of a teacher. I myself have said, that the evidence was planted. But that does not change the fact that she was fired for a legitimate reason.
That's like some rapist saying: "The bitch had it coming! Dressing like that! She was asking for it and I gave it to her!" All of you who justify what happened are pathetic.
You really went there. God, I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound. Comparing someone who BROKE THE LAW to someone who was the victim of rape? There is a special place in Hell for people with that attitude. The only pathetic one I see here is you.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Yes, I know, I used Alice from an earlier scene, and I applied a collision to the breasts, and I forgot to remove it.

This is okay for the left breast since Hailey's hand lifts it, but not for the right breast.

I noticed it during the creation of the render, I could have corrected it, but taken by time, and a little laziness on my part, I must admit. :cautious:

Here is how I had reproduced it from the beginning :

View attachment 453638

Better ?
Can I ask what's your morphs? Her body looks incredible here!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
After reading Rob's observations I am leaning that way myself.

She is probably not a real cop. Maybe she is a:

A: Stripper
B: Security Guard
C: Crazy ass stalker that's bought a uniform and some lights for her car?
I mean, how she's using the Police Car? I'm not an expert, but to pass by an officer and driving a Police Car has to be a crime somewhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Your primary argument what that it was done for no reason, when that is anything but the case.
But we did do it for no reason though(I was talking about the MC). We only did it because the trio wanted to in the end. MC had no reason to get her fired or himself involved. Susan wasn't a problem for the MC or even Alice or Mel(besides being horny for MC) yet we ruined her life for some ass. Now she's back and pissed and people think she's wrong for wanting revenge. Yes, she did bad things but so did we. Should we get a free pass because of it? no imo.

This is going on too long and I'm starting to get my own point confused god dammit :ROFLMAO:. So I'll just stop here because ultimately it doesn't matter that much, susan going to lose regardless.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
If she's a real cop I will be surprised. Unless a lot more time has passed in the game than I am thinking has. How would she have passed the background checks or made it through training? Has it been more than a year of time in game?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If she's a real cop I will be surprised. Unless a lot more time has passed in the game than I am thinking has. How would she have passed the background checks or made it through training? Has it been more than a year of time in game?
Didn't weeks pass by? It was right after MC and Alice did it on the beach after there 1st date i believe. If not i remember a time skip somewhere.

Edit: Months went by.

Last edited:
  • Love

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
But we did do it for no reason though(I was talking about the MC). We only did it because the trio wanted to in the end. MC had no reason to get her fired or himself involved. Susan wasn't a problem for the MC or even Alice or Mel(besides being horny for MC) yet we ruined her life for some ass. Now she's back and pissed and people think she's wrong for wanting revenge. Yes, she did bad things but so did we. Should we get a free pass because of it? no imo.

This is going on too long and I'm starting to get my own point confused god dammit :ROFLMAO:. So I'll just stop here because ultimately it doesn't matter that much, susan going to lose regardless.
By this point, even MC had come to realize that Susan was causing problems for everyone. He was sick of dealing with her, and when she was making Leah's life a living hell, along with breaking the law, to the point that Melody, Leah's only recent friend was willing to stick up for her, what kind of friend would MC be to stay out of it? Sure, he could have chosen not to, but he would have essentially been turning his back on his friends for a criminal, as you said, "for some ass". He didn't do it "for some ass". He was going to get that from Susan regardless. If that's all he cared about, he would have stood by her side. He was doing it to help his friend and actually make everyone's lives at school bearable. Leah and Alice were together, so anyone fucking with Leah was inviting Alice to the fight as well. Melody had also become Leah's friend at that point, too. Susan may not have caused problems for them directly, but it's clear that they are both loyal to the end. Did he have a reason beyond standing by his friend when she had a reason? No. But I probably would have done the same. Susan can be angry and want revenge, sure. But she shouldn't be in a position to get it, because she doesn't deserve it. People who seek revenge usually have a good reason. But hers is not. She brought everything onto herself. I'm not saying they should get a free pass, but at this point, the only repercussions are coming from someone who should not be in position to bring them. If she is really a cop, she shouldn't be, and she's breaking the law again, by using her position of authority. If she's not, then she's breaking the law in even more ways.

I'll leave it here, too. I'm not trying to vindicate the MC and his friends as if they are blameless, but Susan has deserved everything she's gotten.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Didn't weeks pass by? It was right after MC and Alice did it on the beach after there 1st date i believe. If not i remember a time skip somewhere.
I would imagine it's nearing a year in-game, but given how long Susan has been out of work, I see no way she could have gone through all of her training, beat work, and partner work to be patrolling solo in a cruiser.

If she would even be hired by the police (which I doubt, given what she was fired for).

• Love
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes