seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If she's a real cop I will be surprised. Unless a lot more time has passed in the game than I am thinking has. How would she have passed the background checks or made it through training? Has it been more than a year of time in game?
Yeah, I was wondering exactly that. How an English professor fired for improper sexual activity with a student suddenly goes through the Police Academy, passes through the background checks, and becomes a cop seemingly overnight??? Really??? This is one of those few cases that just doesn't make any sense at all to me. This is not a criticism ... I'm just sayin' is all. Even if it was a lot longer (like a year), it is not very plausible that she would pass a background check.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
By this point, even MC had come to realize that Susan was causing problems for everyone. He was sick of dealing with her, and when she was making Leah's life a living hell, along with breaking the law, to the point that Melody, Leah's only recent friend was willing to stick up for her, what kind of friend would MC be to stay out of it? Sure, he could have chosen not to, but he would have essentially been turning his back on his friends for a criminal, as you said, "for some ass". He didn't do it "for some ass". He was going to get that from Susan regardless. If that's all he cared about, he would have stood by her side. He was doing it to help his friend and actually make everyone's lives at school bearable. Leah and Alice were together, so anyone fucking with Leah was inviting Alice to the fight as well. Melody had also become Leah's friend at that point, too. Susan may not have caused problems for them directly, but it's clear that they are both loyal to the end. Did he have a reason beyond standing by his friend when she had a reason? No. But I probably would have done the same. Susan can be angry and want revenge, sure. But she shouldn't be in a position to get it, because she doesn't deserve it. People who seek revenge usually have a good reason. But hers is not. She brought everything onto herself. I'm not saying they should get a free pass, but at this point, the only repercussions are coming from someone who should not be in position to bring them. If she is really a cop, she shouldn't be, and she's breaking the law again, by using her position of authority. If she's not, then she's breaking the law in even more ways.

I'll leave it here, too. I'm not trying to vindicate the MC and his friends as if they are blameless, but Susan has deserved everything she's gotten.
And that's all i was saying(atleast trying to say). That they share some of the blame for this.

Reactions: Freezer14

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I would imagine it's nearing a year in-game, but given how long Susan has been out of work, I see no way she could have gone through all of her training, beat work, and partner work to be patrolling solo in a cruiser.

If she would even be hired by the police (which I doubt, given what she was fired for).
wait isn't the MC dad in the Military. If I'm remembering correctly this whole thing with her gets snuff out with just a call to Dad. I'm not sure how Rank works but I'm sure his dad has connections from all that traveling he did.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
And that's all i was saying(atleast trying to say). That they share some of the blame for this.
I agree. Sorry for misunderstanding.
wait isn't the MC dad in the Military. If I'm remembering correctly this whole thing with her gets snuff out with just a call to Dad. I'm not sure how Rank works but I'm sure his dad has connections from all that traveling he did.
It's possible. I'm not quite sure if his father would answer if he called or even try to help if he did, as he's only seemed interested when it suited him, but perhaps.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
While Susan was clearly out of control, and MC & co. were in the wrong in doing what they did, the whole thing is moot because... *drumroll*

We're not even given any options.

MC isn't given the option to not cum in the panties, not given the option to stop Mel from putting the cum-soaked panties into Susan's desk in her office, nothing. If there was a choice, the simple and smart choice, which somehow no one figured out, would've been to simply get cellphone footage of Susan acting like a cunt and provoking students as soon as they walked into class, get footage of her coming to class drunk, get footage of her being an absolutely abysmal teacher, and/or get footage of her flashing her naughty bits in the classroom. We're not given the option of doing any of that, though. Somehow Mel never thinks to do this, but thinks to snap a crotch shot of the MC while he's packing a hard-on.

We all still played on, though. Why? Because the game is still fun, despite its hiccups.

Ultimately, this is just a game. It's complete nonsense made to entertain horny adults, not meant to be a statement of anyone's high moral standards. XD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I mean, how she's using the Police Car? I'm not an expert, but to pass by an officer and driving a Police Car has to be a crime somewhere.
lets for the sake of amusement say..the game takes place in the U.S....you can hit the googles and you tubes and see reports of people buying cop car lights from walmart and such and pulling people over...its a genuine thing..i follow one sub that posts actual car and bodycam video from police and sherriff offices all over the U.S and its pretty damn common crime..as we do not actually see the cop car ingame..all MC saw was the lights in his mirror...so her being fake is the most plausable thing going

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
^ I thought she was a fake cop too. There is no way a police department would hire someone to be a cop who just got fired for abusing their power to bang students. She was probably stalking MC, waiting for him to be alone so she could get to him. That storm on the beach vacation? That wasn't a regular storm, it was Hurricane Susan coming for revenge but as MC was surrounded by naked ladies she couldn't get to him. That guy with the mustache? Nope, thats Susan in disguise. She learned all about that in "how to be a fake cop" school, they must be masters of disguise.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i liked the story so far, its on my list, to download when the updates comes around again.
but i dont like the little sister, she acting like 5years old most of the times, but the parrents seems decent enough.
i dont like Mel, always over the top, always trying to find the best prank or hurt people for her own amusement.
i dont mind Leah, she kinda acting her age :) and as for Alice, she is hard to understand sometimes, but she is decent enough.
one plus for Susan, is the master/slave thing, but she is not a teacher and i had pretty crap ones in the past, she even manages to beat them, which is impressive by it self.
had one teacher, that didnt give rats ass, who were listening or not, so only like 5 students paid attension, rest was sleping in the class

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
WELL..if you remove the text and just look at the images..sure :D
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold your horses. There's actually a 3some dream sequence in-game for Mel and Hailey? I was half joking about that. If so, how the hell did i miss that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold your horses. There's actually a 3some dream sequence in-game for Mel and Hailey? I was half joking about that. If so, how the hell did i miss that.
oh..no..there isnt..that was in my head..dammit to hell..i need to stop projecting my fantasies onto reality..i have shame :(

• Haha
Reactions: Freezer14
Sep 21, 2017
I think we need more exhibition scenes with ALL the girls! Like in an alley somewhere...ooh ooh a couple of old dudes peeping....or a random hobo...woman or man...maybe even a shota or loli peeping! a random orgy or threesome (with a random stranger girl) would also be noice...amirite? :cool:

GREAT UPDATE!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes