Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Possible, but wouldn't that be underpants?
Could have been worse... she could have used the disgusting word "Knickers"... I mean holy fuck if there is one word to refer to underwear that kills my boner super quick its that... Megan Fox (transformers 1 version) could be naked on my bed, legs spread, and if she uses the word... I'd be unable to perform...

Reactions: Ilhares

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also kudos to the writer for finally having the MC grow a pair and telling her to stop acting like a fucking little kid thinking sharing personal shit online is hilarious.
Damn you went all in there with her :LOL: as annoying as she is at times I couldn't do that plus the other option of smacking her ass was more appealing :p

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Could have been worse... she could have used the disgusting word "Knickers"... I mean holy fuck if there is one word to refer to underwear that kills my boner super quick its that... Megan Fox (transformers 1 version) could be naked on my bed, legs spread, and if she uses the word... I'd be unable to perform...
I don't think that's too bad, but it's probably a thing that you find worse if it's your native language, there are a few things like this for me as well. It also somehow reminds me of the Fake Taxi thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ilhares

Michael Bavj

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone got it working on OSX Catalina after renaming to .app Seems like there's no x64 renpy included, so it fails.
Ren'Py platform files not found in:
FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/lib/darwin-x86_64

Please compile the platform files using the instructions in README.md

or point them to an existing installation using ./after_checkout.sh <path>.

Alternatively, please set RENPY_PLATFORM to a different platform.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Poor MacOS users. Seriously, why are you still trying? Also, on Catalina x32 applications were deprecated. You're unable to run them anymore and RenPy that Dev using is quite old, so... Your problem most likely appears from that.
And yes, every gamedev is running from MacOS right now, so I have bad news for you.

Last edited:

Michael Bavj

Jul 9, 2017
Poor MacOS users. Seriously, why are you still trying? Also, on Catalina x32 applications were deprecated. You're unable to run them anymore and RenPy that Dev using is quite old, so... Your problem most likely appears from that.
And yes, every gamedev is running from MacOS right now, so I have bad news for you.
Don't need to trash talk, but it's the best of the worst.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damn you went all in there with her :LOL: as annoying as she is at times I couldn't do that plus the other option of smacking her ass was more appealing :p
NOOOO ! I just rollbacked to show my displeasure(grabbing an image) towards her stupid pranks that crossed the line... as I said in the first paragraph, the fact that when the MC grew a pair and chastised her, she actually took it to heart made me go the "ass-spanking" scene as well.

Reactions: Mormont

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Karina is my favorite. and I think others are little too harsh to Karina and too much obsess to 'Open Mind' theory like a 15yrs old who opposite their parent and teacher.
Karina is just great the way she is now. Yeah, Little bit stubborn sometimes but who's the perfect human? there is nothing wrong with her.
At least MC needs to understand her personality instead being a critic or trying to fix her.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
She is fine the way she is, but that doesn't mean that people have to like her like this. Everyone has their likes and dislikes, some people like pubes and some don't, some people are into black girls and/or asians and some aren't, it's just like that.

• Wow
Reactions: qudwls02

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
She is fine the way she is, but that doesn't mean that people have to like her like this.
Oh, I didn't mean you guys harsh I mean IN game characters.
Sorry for my tongue.
It's free if you guys like or dislike her or christian or buddist.. That's totally fine.
The game leave to us make a decision anyway. That's the beauty isn't it? :)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes