V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Great write up, skullker - I can't address a lot of it because I feel like it gets into spoilers, but you're assessment is very well thought out. :)

Reactions: skullker

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Alice: The object of desire, the goal of our journey, the endgame. Unfortunately for her, the last update put her into a really bad spot. A lot of people see her now as a slut as well, the worst of all actually. I really don`t think that was @V.A. Laurie s plan though. Please correct me if I am wrong but, the way you defended her and explained everything, leads me to think that the following thing was your plan with her: Her reassuring the MC(player) that she only dates men and Leah is just a fuckbuddy to waste some time with, was supposed to tell the player, that the MC is her end-goal. Leah is simply a diversion to keep her entertained and not a threat to the developing relationship between the MC and her. If that was the plan, it didn`t work. Instead it backfired hard and made her look like a manipulative bitch, who uses sexual favors to get her way. At least that`s how a lot of players see her now.
This is acually a really good point. It made me think of a question, that I hope gets answered in a future update, because I am a little baffled by it. If the Sisfriend is using Leah just for sex and wants the MC as a relationship, what is stopping her? She's already fine with him groping her, she's fine with him seeing her naked, she's fine with giving him the beginning of a handie. So if she prefers men, and has one right there that clearly wants her, and she wants... what's the hold up?

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
This is acually a really good point. It made me think of a question, that I hope gets answered in a future update, because I am a little baffled by it. If the Sisfriend is using Leah just for sex and wants the MC as a relationship, what is stopping her? She's already fine with him groping her, she's fine with him seeing her naked, she's fine with giving him the beginning of a handie. So if she prefers men, and has one right there that clearly wants her, and she wants... what's the hold up?
For 2 reasons I would say: First if we go with the non Patreon version of her beeing the MCs sister/stepsister it is the tabboo of incest. What would people think. How would their parents react, would they be forced apart to never see each other again?
Secondly, when it comes to friendzoned people (and I do think Alice and the MC have each other friendzoned to some degree, they tease each other but never take the next step), it is the fear of: what if it doesn`t work out will we be able to go back to simply beeing friends. Why potentially ruin a great relationship, if the couple thing doesn`t work out.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
For 2 reasons I would say: First if we go with the non Patreon version of her beeing the MCs sister/stepsister it is the tabboo of incest. What would people think. How would their parents react, would they be forced apart to never see each other again?
Secondly, when it comes to friendzoned people (and I do think Alice and the MC have each other friendzoned to some degree, they tease each other but never take the next step), it is the fear of: what if it doesn`t work out will we be able to go back to simply beeing friends. Why potentially ruin a great relationship, if the couple thing doesn`t work out.
But in both the Patreon version, and the patched version, they are just starting to live together right? What people would think doesn't come up as an issue for either of them, unless I am misremembering something. I mean I play as the step-sister, because when I first grabbed it I assumed it was the default version of the game. As such, they have gotten to know each other pretty quickly, have a great rapport, are clearly into each other, and again she's willing to do all sorts of shit with him. If as has been stated she is just using Leah for sex, and prefers being with men, and she has the man she likes RIGHT THERE. It just seems like a bit of a disconnect now that I see it.

I think I never noticed it before because clearly the MC is virgin schlub, and until the Leah thing I was of the impression that Alice wasn't much more sexually experienced than him. When the Leah thing happens that throws the whole thing out the window. She is now known to be FAR more sexually experienced than the MC is, it totally changes the relationship from what felt like two people on relatively equal terms, into a completely different dynamic. In the new dyanamic Alice is the one completely in control, and if she wants what she states she wants, and prefers what she says she prefers... what is stopping her? It's not like the MC is unwilling. She fucking pulls his dick out and talks about the shit she might do with him later... from the context of her dialog she is clearly comfortable with sex and has been with men before. And maybe you could say that she might not do anything because she's unsure if he likes her... but again by the context of the scenes she has to be DAMN sure he likes her at this point. Even Full pacifist can't hide it.

So that's why I'm hoping it gets addressed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But in both the Patreon version, and the patched version, they are just starting to live together right? What people would think doesn't come up as an issue for either of them, unless I am misremembering something. I mean I play as the step-sister, because when I first grabbed it I assumed it was the default version of the game. As such, they have gotten to know each other pretty quickly, have a great rapport, are clearly into each other, and again she's willing to do all sorts of shit with him. If as has been stated she is just using Leah for sex, and prefers being with men, and she has the man she likes RIGHT THERE. It just seems like a bit of a disconnect now that I see it.

I think I never noticed it before because clearly the MC is virgin schlub, and until the Leah thing I was of the impression that Alice wasn't much more sexually experienced than him. When the Leah thing happens that throws the whole thing out the window. She is now known to be FAR more sexually experienced than the MC is, it totally changes the relationship from what felt like two people on relatively equal terms, into a completely different dynamic. In the new dyanamic Alice is the one completely in control, and if she wants what she states she wants, and prefers what she says she prefers... what is stopping her? It's not like the MC is unwilling. She fucking pulls his dick out and talks about the shit she might do with him later... from the context of her dialog she is clearly comfortable with sex and has been with men before. And maybe you could say that she might not do anything because she's unsure if he likes her... but again by the context of the scenes she has to be DAMN sure he likes her at this point. Even Full pacifist can't hide it.

I am with you and can't wait to find out either.

Reactions: Valeck

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Alice and her mother are clearly engaged in a diabolical scheme to cuck both MC and his father, thereby shaming them into killing themselves by way of autoerotic asphyxiation, then taking MC's father's money and living the illicit incestuous lesbian life they have always wanted.

sansusername

May 4, 2017

well just speaking form my personal experiences in life, it doesn't always just happen that fast. I like someone, she likes me, we hang out, maybe fool around, but that doesn't mean that in the instant that she touches my cock we're a couple. I see you making some points here but I just wonder, can't it just be the devs trying to keep the pacing of the game from having the main love interest and the MC hook up too soon? I think that both MC and Alice know, though it hasn't been stated yet, that they are both ready and willing to do more, they just have reservations about going full force into it... but given Alice holding the players virtual dick, my guess is that we won't see them hesitate anymore. That "maybe we shouldn't" will be less and less of a thing, and Leah being in the mix just means that MC will use that time to go do other stuff... there's no way the writer is going to have another scene of the mc just sitting around while alice and leah are together again. i think he learned a valuable lesson with the backlash from the last update, so if Leah and Alice are together, we'll be given some sort of better activity for mc to do than just sit around jerkin off.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Alice and her mother are clearly engaged in a diabolical scheme to cuck both MC and his father, thereby shaming them into killing themselves by way of autoerotic asphyxiation, then taking MC's father's money and living the illicit incestuous lesbian life they have always wanted.

well just speaking form my personal experiences in life, it doesn't always just happen that fast. I like someone, she likes me, we hang out, maybe fool around, but that doesn't mean that in the instant that she touches my cock we're a couple.
Now I don't know you, and I don't know your friend but let me say this: If you have a hot as fuck big tittied chick who is single, lives with you, spends her day wanting to hang out with you more, flashes you "innocuously" in all sorts of situations, sleeps naked in your bed next to you, tells you to fondle her tits, and pulls out your cock to prove she's not gay... fucking man up and hit that shit! The couple shit will work itself out later.

I see you making some points here but I just wonder, can't it just be the devs trying to keep the pacing of the game from having the main love interest and the MC hook up too soon?
This is more a general point and not for this game in particular, the only time that the MC and LI can get together "too soon" is if the writing and scenario flow in a way where the pair of them hooking up feels unnatural. There is no "too soon" other than that. I would posit the following: Far too often especially in games involving incest, but even in games that do not, it is far more unnatural as time progresses for the characters to NOT hook up. Especially when they are say, horny teenagers whose hormones are working overtime and they live in the same house with limited adult supervision.

I think that both MC and Alice know, though it hasn't been stated yet, that they are both ready and willing to do more, they just have reservations about going full force into it... but given Alice holding the players virtual dick, my guess is that we won't see them hesitate anymore. That "maybe we shouldn't" will be less and less of a thing, and Leah being in the mix just means that MC will use that time to go do other stuff... there's no way the writer is going to have another scene of the mc just sitting around while alice and leah are together again. i think he learned a valuable lesson with the backlash from the last update, so if Leah and Alice are together, we'll be given some sort of better activity for mc to do than just sit around jerkin off.
Like I said, I want to see where it goes. I like the writer and I'm invested enough to spew walls of text. But again, now that I see it, it's very hard for me to get around the feeling that the entire situation should have resolved itself, and by resolved itself I mean ended with Alice tying the MC to a chair and fucking the shit out of him. Since that hasn't happened I kind of want to know the reason why.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
So after a few days of thinking about the recent update and everything else, I decided to collect my thoughts and give my 2 cents about the game. If anything I state is wrong, please correct me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is all I got to say. I am sorry for any mistakes I made, when it comes to grammar or spelling, however English isn`t my first language. If I made any other errors like saying something wrong about the story feel free to correct me as well.
I kind of had another thought about Susan and Leah. I had the feeling that Susan is bi-sexual and she had maybe in the past tried to dominate the girls as well. If that is the case she may have tried with Leah first and it backfired since Leah is the strong willed bitch she is and so Susan found the weak willed guys easier targets and went with them only from that point on, at least at school. That would/could explain why she knew about Leah's birth control, if she had maybe tried to set up a 3 some with Leah and some whipped guy, in the past. But that is just me with my tinfoil hat. lol

Reactions: lynx33

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I almost pressed the link button to download, but when i saw the tag and it's unavoidable content, i thought "it's better not, no romance here"

Reactions: Charolastra

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Whoa!!!!!!

As long as cheating, incest, rape, jealousy etc are real life facts, people will write stories about it.

At least in these games you can avoid it. :rolleyes:
Does anyone ever wonder who is it that corrupted human or how in the world human become so corrupted???

I almost pressed the link button to download, but when i saw the tag and it's unavoidable content, i thought "it's better not, no romance here"
No, not yet anyway.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone ever wonder who is it that corrupted human or how in the world human become so corrupted???
Well... i wonder sometimes but has no effect on world. :p

The answer is "Ego", cause we all have it and lives in the depths of our mind. And the ego feeds by fear, judgement, expectation, jealousy, hatred, dominance, selfishness, greed, doubt, separation and many other negative thoughts and feelings.

Reactions: JenusKudo

skullker

Sep 29, 2017

I replayed the game just now to confirm a few things and I must say I have to disagree with you on one point. Alice
isn`t in control, let me explain why.
If you eavesdrop on her and Leahs conversation in college you will get the following scene: Leah is actually pressuring Alice to take the next step. Alice even says that she isn`t comfortable with it and needs more time. Later on she got really upset when Melody mention her and Leah being a thing. She was worried about how the MC would see her. I know before Leah comes over we see Alice boasting about how great Leah eats pussy and that the sex is fantastic but what if it is only a facade to make her seem more confident than she actually is. Again she is reassuring that she only dates men. What if it is her clumsy attempts at telling the MC that she likes him and not Leah? It seems like she pretends to be confident in front of the MC but when she thinks that he isn`t around, she doesn`t seem so sure. So maybe just maybe the one in power isn`t Alice but Leah.

After all she was pressuring Alice to take their relationship to the next step, she wants them to be more than just fuckbuddys but it seem like Alice wants none of it. What if Leah also has some nude pictures of Alice and could use them to pressure her. I definitely can see Leah doing that. She doesn`t have any positive personality traits right now, she is simply a bitch.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I replayed the game just now to confirm a few things and I must say I have to disagree with you on one point. Alice
isn`t in control, let me explain why.
If you eavesdrop on her and Leahs conversation in college you will get the following scene: Leah is actually pressuring Alice to take the next step. Alice even says that she isn`t comfortable with it and needs more time. Later on she got really upset when Melody mention her and Leah being a thing. She was worried about how the MC would see her. I know before Leah comes over we see Alice boasting about how great Leah eats pussy and that the sex is fantastic but what if it is only a facade to make her seem more confident than she actually is. Again she is reassuring that she only dates men. What if it is her clumsy attempts at telling the MC that she likes him and not Leah? It seems like she pretends to be confident in front of the MC but when she thinks that he isn`t around, she doesn`t seem so sure. So maybe just maybe the one in power isn`t Alice but Leah.

After all she was pressuring Alice to take their relationship to the next step, she wants them to be more than just fuckbuddys but it seem like Alice wants none of it. What if Leah also has some nude pictures of Alice and could use them to pressure her. I definitely can see Leah doing that. She doesn`t have any positive personality traits right now, she is simply a bitch.
I dunno. It's an interesting reading to be sure, but the impression is that they've been together for a while, some time at least before the MC goes to school for the first time. Enough time that they have been a known quantity in the school itself. She doesn't seem uncomfortable with Leah or being with her in front of the MC as far as them fucking around. She seems more scared about what her Mom would think more than what the MC thinks.

Reactions: skullker

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I dunno. It's an interesting reading to be sure, but the impression is that they've been together for a while, some time at least before the MC goes to school for the first time. Enough time that they have been a known quantity in the school itself. She doesn't seem uncomfortable with Leah or being with her in front of the MC as far as them fucking around. She seems more scared about what her Mom would think more than what the MC thinks.
Of course that could be the case. I could simply be reading to much into it. The big problem is we just don`t know how long Leah and Alice have been a couple and that is the problem. For all we know, word could simply go around very fast in this college at least when Melody gets wind of it. But it is always nice seeing your theories and your insight :) .

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Of course that could be the case. I could simply be reading to much into it. The big problem is we just don`t know how long Leah and Alice have been a couple and that is the problem. For all we know, word could simply go around very fast in this college at least when Melody gets wind of it. But it is always nice seeing your theories and your insight :) .
Another note, I meant more she was completely in control with the MC, specifically. She is the sexually experienced one, she is the one pushing things as well.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes