FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Thank you so much for your quick reply, I almost thought this forum died...Lol!! Awesome news about release, keeping fingers crossed, my T's crossed, and even my eye's. Lol!! Looking forward to it Brother....Peace!!
Sorry didn't notice, if you want to ask me questions directly, then use the @ mentions or join my Discord where I'm much more active. Otherwise I might miss them.

Anyways to answer your questions. I do want to make animations, I actually have done some setup for them. However they take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to render. So if I do add animations, then you can expect them in the later versions of the game.

But you may be surprised and see them in a random version. So keep peeking in at the game from time to time :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Sorry didn't notice, if you want to ask me questions directly, then use the @ mentions or join my Discord where I'm much more active. Otherwise I might miss them.

Anyways to answer your questions. I do want to make animations, I actually have done some setup for them. However they take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to render. So if I do add animations, then you can expect them in the later versions of the game.

But you may be surprised and see them in a random version. So keep peeking in at the game from time to time :)
Thank you so much, for you reply Brother. I can understand animations take way longer, I was just curious that's all. Anyway, I feel kind of stupid, as I do not know about the @ mentions, or how it works. Thanks for your response Brother, and Just to let you know, this is an awesome game and your doing a terrific job................Peace!!

Reactions: FFCreations

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Bad Dev ... the version is misleading. v.051 but felt like v0.01. I hate you, but I need you ... more ! more !! MORE !!! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: V.A. Laurie
Aug 16, 2017
just had issues with nopy link ...took awhile to start and then downloading very very slow, which never happened before, before stopping near quarter done, so gonna try the mega link above

Edit : Mega link above works super awesome thx :)

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well ... It was not too much. Hopefully, the FFC will ramp up the pace and will make more content in future updates. I like the story so far.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes