svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
the sheer amount of hints the sister drops saying "MAN UP AND FUCK ME DAMMIT" means she's either straight and curious or bi. no possible way she's not into men.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Ah man, too short...Again. seriously like this game a lot. 500 render update would still be to short :)

Perv_26

May 4, 2017
Just found this game today, sped through it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very teasing game, reminds me a lot of DMD, just hope it doesn't get dragged out as long as that did. Looking forward to the next update!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
the sister is lesbian?
No. Read dialogue.

the sheer amount of hints the sister drops saying "MAN UP AND FUCK ME DAMMIT" means she's either straight and curious or bi. no possible way she's not into men.
Definitely. She even said that she is not a lesbian.

so the objective of the game is to have sex with a gay person?
No. Read dialogue.

no, the objective is being cucked without options
No. Read dialogue.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I've just played through, and I went Perv route and chose incest in truth or dare. I absolutely loved the outcome, the ending was awesome. It may have seemed a bit short, but you have to remember they had to cut some time out for the last update. To add in a second route. I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, now things are set for adventure...Yay!!
My respects to @V.A. Laurie and to @FFCreations You guys are awesome, and a job well done Brothers......Peace!!

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
What different in this update? It ends in the same spot.
if you're playing the pacifism route, you need to open the ver4.rpy file in the game folder, search for the 'devnotes' and replace that with 'startday6'.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
if you're playing the pacifism route, you need to open the ver4.rpy file in the game folder, search for the 'devnotes' and replace that with 'startday6'.
Just asking, this is an hack to continue even if the game is supposed to end or some kind of fix?

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
and that is the reason because is tagged ntr, she will never be yours
Alice is into beauty but mostly straight, very clear when she said she couldn't have a relationship with, The rude one, crap johnny walker made me forget her name......Leia/leah i think, Because of the pussy, And Alice told the MC he;s definitely not friend zoned. And we all thought, the rude one, was full on Gay, clearly she's not

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
nope, that is just a way to fix one of the multiple bugs in the script. there are missing images too but those can't be fixed.
I'm currently uploading the fixed version of the game. But you said that there are multiple bugs and missing images. Could you please tell me where those are? I've played through the game several times and couldn't find any errors. Are you using an old save or something like that?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes