rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I'm currently uploading the fixed version of the game. But you said that there are multiple bugs and missing images. Could you please tell me where those are? noI've played through the game several times and couldn't find any errors. Are you using an old save or something like that?
i started a new game, and no, you didn't play through the game several times, if you had bothered to play the pacifism route just 1 time, you would have found out that at the end of the scene with Leah and Alice in the ver4 file you jumped to the devscene label instead that to the start of the ver5, and you would have also noticed that the images D34 and D36 are either mis-numbered or missing. so before asking me try actually going through both of the routes of your game at least once.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i started a new game, and no, you didn't play through the game several times, if you had bothered to play the pacifism route just 1 time, you would have found out that at the end of the scene with Leah and Alice in the ver4 file you jumped to the devscene label instead that to the start of the ver5, and you would have also noticed that the images D34 and D36 are either mis-numbered or missing. so before asking me try actually going through both of the routes of your game at least once.
Is there a reason you need to be so hostile when the dev is trying to address your bug report?

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
There are several different paths I try to take and problems I'm keeping an eye out for when playing through for testing, so it can be pretty easy for me to miss stuff like this. This is why I was asking about the specifics.

Reactions: botc76

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
There are several different paths I try to take and problems I'm keeping an eye out for when playing through for testing, so it can be pretty easy for me to miss stuff like this. This is why I was asking about the specifics.
ver4.rpy file:
- after the line
"And now, with sleep actually being the only thing left to do, my eyelids fell and sleep took over."
you should have the command <jump startday6>
ver5.rpy:
- scene D34 and scene D36 give missing image error.
- the dialogue with Leah if the 'incest' answer was given to the truth question in the game, always has the line
"Riiight. Can't do anything about it. You're telling me she didn't... maybe... grab your dick yesterday?"
but Alice only did grab the MC's dick in the pacifism route, playing the perversion route the line should change to
"Riiight. Can't do anything about it. You're telling me she didn't... maybe... put her hand on your crotch yesterday?"

i didn't check for bugs the prev content, skipped it, so i have no idea about any bugs there.

Reactions: bas
Aug 16, 2017
I tried to use old saves but they didn't work so I started a new game and had no issues.
I mean....its not like its mega long and such a chore to click through stuff you've already seen....its not a grinder game.

and I have no idea how some on this feed think the step-sis/friend is a lesbian....either you didn't read a thing, in which you only looked at the pics, OR ya just making it up. I played through several times and couldn't find a reason to think she is gay. theres really no need to BS peeps

Reactions: botc76

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
ver4.rpy file:
- after the line
"And now, with sleep actually being the only thing left to do, my eyelids fell and sleep took over."
you should have the command <jump startday6>
ver5.rpy:
- scene D34 and scene D36 give missing image error.
- the dialogue with Leah if the 'incest' answer was given to the truth question in the game, always has the line
"Riiight. Can't do anything about it. You're telling me she didn't... maybe... grab your dick yesterday?"
but Alice only did grab the MC's dick in the pacifism route, playing the perversion route the line should change to
"Riiight. Can't do anything about it. You're telling me she didn't... maybe... put her hand on your crotch yesterday?"

i didn't check for bugs the prev content, skipped it, so i have no idea about any bugs there.
Thank you. I'll look into it now and fix it.

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
I don't play this game but the girl on main picture really looks like Monica Lewinsky.
almost like she was made based on her face

Aug 16, 2017
I don't play this game but the girl on main picture really looks like Monica Lewinsky.
almost like she was made based on her face

she doesn't have a blue dress (if memory serves) with suspect dried creamy stain....ruhroh.....but...it may be in a future update :D

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
would a kind soul be able to upload the fixed version of the current version on mega by any chance? those other sharing services don't seem to like my current internet...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why aren't the old saves usable anymore?
This should be manageable unless you inserted new content BEFORE the end of the last update.

I don't mean to sound hostile, but I hate playing through games again and again for a few minutes of new content.

Reactions: proximus

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Why aren't the old saves usable anymore?
This should be manageable unless you inserted new content BEFORE the end of the last update.

I don't mean to sound hostile, but I hate playing through games again and again for a few minutes of new content.
I totally understand you. I wouldn't want that either. But I tried with my old saves and V.A Laurie tried it too and it worked :S

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I totally understand you. I wouldn't want that either. But I tried with my old saves and V.A Laurie tried it too and it worked :S
Yep. :ForeverAlone:

When i play these games and I reach the end of the update, I personally always scrollback a bit into the action and make my final save there. I think that may have been my issue here - I roll right into the next scenes because I'm skipping the "jump" to the end notes section. There does seem to be one of those jumps that we missed when editing, which is unfortunate, but I am now thinking that some of these issues are due to that jump and saves happening in that scene. Anyway, looking into correcting that for the future. Already know what to do about it, I think.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Another Bug: Even if you say you aren't drinking you still buy Alice a free drink for getting you liquor she's not actually getting you.

And if you DO tell her to buy you something, you don't drink during the party.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
They give the guy credit at least he isn't pulling the old "Oh my computer is old so it takes forever to render, that's why updates are slow" excuse. Anyway it looks like something I'll check out in a another release or two.
Have you ever tried to render an entire Visual Novel? What, you think we can just pull beautiful pictures out of our asses? Give it time, it never happens overnight. I had an entire chapter rendered, scripted and produced, ready to publish, and BAM, my hard drive crashed and took a month's work with it and now I have to start over again. Unless you've done the work, don't complain about the times. That's all I've got to say.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes