JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I replayed the game just now to confirm a few things and I must say I have to disagree with you on one point. Alice
isn`t in control, let me explain why.
If you eavesdrop on her and Leahs conversation in college you will get the following scene: Leah is actually pressuring Alice to take the next step. Alice even says that she isn`t comfortable with it and needs more time. Later on she got really upset when Melody mention her and Leah being a thing. She was worried about how the MC would see her. I know before Leah comes over we see Alice boasting about how great Leah eats pussy and that the sex is fantastic but what if it is only a facade to make her seem more confident than she actually is. Again she is reassuring that she only dates men. What if it is her clumsy attempts at telling the MC that she likes him and not Leah? It seems like she pretends to be confident in front of the MC but when she thinks that he isn`t around, she doesn`t seem so sure. So maybe just maybe the one in power isn`t Alice but Leah.

After all she was pressuring Alice to take their relationship to the next step, she wants them to be more than just fuckbuddys but it seem like Alice wants none of it. What if Leah also has some nude pictures of Alice and could use them to pressure her. I definitely can see Leah doing that. She doesn`t have any positive personality traits right now, she is simply a bitch.
They are together long enough for the whole school to know that they are fuck buddy. And also Alice thinks that MC is stupid so she can manipulate him easily....some examples.......
1. When she comes to your room to charge her phone, if you look through her phone you will get caught fapping while looking at her nude. She will be angry but still left the phone with you and smirks before leaving. MC saw her smirks and realized that it's a trap.
2. When Leah and Alice first meet in front of you, Leah tried to call Alice a sluty but since MC didn't know they were already fuck buddy, he stopped Leah and introduce them to each other. This was really funny for them that he is so stupid he can't see the big picture. They even started to laugh at him behind his back or over the phone about that situation. After Melody confirms that they are fuck buddy and Alice storms of thinking she lost her only chance to manipulate MC, he caught up to her and tell her he doesn't care about that, she confess that they were laughing at him behind his back that he doesn't realize about her and Leah together.

So, since Alice herself is comfortable about people calling her a slut, who are we to deny her the status she earned after all those hard work. Only the dev & team can play a god. If they want, they can even bring Alice's mother as a fuck buddy. For whom, I think I don't need to say.:extremelyhappy:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Quite frankly speaking of course. All the MC really needs to do, is show both of them that he is the worlds best lesbian himself Lol!
Show them how good he is with his tongue, then impress them both with his high grade, top notch, already built in dildo. It's so good in fact, that it even squirts.......:heartcoveredeyes:.......Then can celebrate Mother's Day right.......Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Of course the game is still rather new and can go a bunch of ways. Funny enough lots of peeps are worried that all the Women are sluts here. Lets be perfectly honest with ourselves for a moment.

You know that the moment the MC gets to put his carrot in the candle mold and get it waxed, he's gonna start banging the entire damn school pro-bono.

Now that's gonna make interesting story to build upon...Imagine if you will, Step mom comes home and finds that the entire school and her daughter are in the house just hanging around the MC and looking guilty.
So to find out what's going on she invites the MC to go on a Mother/Son date.....and....BAMM!!...she's now hooked herself.

Of course the next scene plays out. The Dad comes home, walks inside and finds that there's a couple of infants and Mom and daughter are supporting baby bumps, along with a houseful of women that are also carrying baby bumps.

Step Mom goes over to him and hands him divorce papers, and the dad just blankly stares at the MC. At which point the MC puts his hand on his dads shoulder and says; Um... Dad, you told me to man up, take responsibility, and get a job. Well, I took responsibility and did a lot of man things and you be happy to know that I have a job. Well to be honest a lot of jobs actually, but most don't really pay.

Then the MC turns his dad around and shows him to the door, salutes him as he leaves, and say I'm kind of busy now pops, maybe we can catch up later...... Lol!.......Peace!!

Reactions: Frank01 and lynx33

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Of course the game is still rather new and can go a bunch of ways. Funny enough lots of peeps are worried that all the Women are sluts here. Lets be perfectly honest with ourselves for a moment.

You know that the moment the MC gets to put his carrot in the candle mold and get it waxed, he's gonna start banging the entire damn school pro-bono.

Now that's gonna make interesting story to build upon...Imagine if you will, Step mom comes home and finds that the entire school and her daughter are in the house just hanging around the MC and looking guilty.
So to find out what's going on she invites the MC to go on a Mother/Son date.....and....BAMM!!...she's now hooked herself.

Of course the next scene plays out. The Dad comes home, walks inside and finds that there's a couple of infants and Mom and daughter are supporting baby bumps, along with a houseful of women that are also carrying baby bumps.

Step Mom goes over to him and hands him divorce papers, and the dad just blankly stares at the MC. At which point the MC puts his hand on his dads shoulder and says; Um... Dad, you told me to man up, take responsibility, and get a job. Well, I took responsibility and did a lot of man things and you be happy to know that I have a job. Well to be honest a lot of jobs actually, but most don't really pay.

Then the MC turns his dad around and shows him to the door, salutes him as he leaves, and say I'm kind of busy now pops, maybe we can catch up later...... Lol!.......Peace!!
If you guys think the backlash from the ending of the .5 update was bad, can you image if I actually wrote in every girl getting pregnant, having babies and then all of this silliness?

That's too funny, @jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
If you guys think the backlash from the ending of the .5 update was bad, can you image if I actually wrote in every girl getting pregnant, having babies and then all of this silliness?

I know brother... I was just playing around Lol!!.. Seriously though I'll leave the awesome writing to you brother. I as just trying to quell all the slut discussion a little I guess.
You definitely have my respect and admiration brother......:cool:....Peace!!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So guys think about it......the mc is fucking around with so many girls..... what will be your reaction when the main girl starts to fuck around with many guys as well.... and if mc finds out and say ' you can't do that ' and in response the girl say ' why not, if you can, why can't I ' ......x'D

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i download the game some time ego. But now in the genre system there is NTR write.
I just wanna understant... is avoidable? Because i do not wanna continue to play a game that become netorare.
If the thing is avoidable ok, not problem i just avoid the thing.
Another thing i just play for the incest thing and... logically if the netorare thing happen with sister? Mother? is the same thing. I Hate netorare so, can someone tell me? Anticipate thankses.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Hi guys i download the game some time ego. But now in the genre system there is NTR write.
I just wanna understant... is avoidable? Because i do not wanna continue to play a game that become netorare.
If the thing is avoidable ok, not problem i just avoid the thing.
Another thing i just play for the incest thing and... logically if the netorare thing happen with sister? Mother? is the same thing. I Hate netorare so, can someone tell me? Anticipate thankses.
Do you consider the sis fooling around with another girl, being cucked? You can avoid seeing the build up to it happening but it still happens. If the side chick bothers you, avoid. If not, there's still fun to be had elsewhere whilst the bro/sis relationship builds.

Reactions: jaydem

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Do you consider the sis fooling around with another girl, being cucked? You can avoid seeing the build up to it happening but it still happens. If the side chick bothers you, avoid. If not, there's still fun to be had elsewhere whilst the bro/sis relationship builds.
If there is no real penis for me is not a real cuck. Some lesbian time is not a problem. But... if the game become like Big brother where the sister is too submissive to her female friend well... Yes, for me is a problem. I hate having to ask permission to her friend to fuck MC sister. Another think is... if the sister is lesbian i just do not understand how she fuck her brother after. So i need to understand who type of relation she have with that girls.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
If there is no real penis for me is not a real cuck. Some lesbian time is not a problem. But... if the game become like Big brother where the sister is too submissive to her female friend well... Yes, for me is a problem. I hate having to ask permission to her friend to fuck MC sister. Another think is... if the sister is lesbian i just do not understand how she fuck her brother after. So i need to understand who type of relation she have with that girls.
Don't worry, the sis views sex with women as just a fling. She's bisexual but openly states she prefers men.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Your sister is bi-sexual, but she prefers men for relationships. The scene they refer to, is sis just having a quick sex with her friend. She is still wanting a relationship with you, just needed some release until you guys get serious with each other...........Peace!!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@V.A. Laurie I think the guys didn't like .5 version, because they thinking they are losing the girl after all investment on her on previous versions, it's like a punch in the they stomach i guess(i don't played yet because i'm afraid the tag, so i just reading the thread). Imagine all grind and your reward is you losing your main goal and you can't do nothing to avoid

Reactions: Valeck

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
@V.A. Laurie I think the guys didn't like .5 version, because they thinking they are losing the girl after all investment on her on previous versions, it's like a punch in the they stomach i guess(i don't played yet because i'm afraid the tag, so i just reading the thread). Imagine all grind and your reward is you losing your main goal and you can't do nothing to avoid
@V.A. Laurie has already confirmed bro/sis dynamic is going nowhere and is still the main goal, so played right, we won't lose anything. Jump in dude, the water's fine :)

Reactions: SilverWolfe22

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017

I'd pay good money (or what's good money for a poor student) for that ending

Reactions: Frank01
Mar 1, 2018
Good game with beautiful characters and renders,interesting story, with nice world building.
That being said I do have some kind of a rant:
Having played both paths, it feels like game is being too one-sided. I get it, it's in early development, but still pacifist path is so much underwhelmed compared to perversion, and honestly I don't see it becoming better for a long period of time.While it does have some unique scenes, MC in that path seems too much...I don't know "pussy"? . I don't judge there are probably people who like it, but there are plenty of games on this site which proved that being "good", you don't have to be a pussy. In here it's like all these girls are telling you: "Oh yeah, you are pretty nice guy and all that, but that's exactly why I don't really like you, boring, bye, bye xoxo" and it really pissed me off in some cases...I hope that pacifist path will get better and get the same amount of attention in future, because right now it really isn't worth it, and all those choices feels meaningless.
Other than that it's a great game. I look forward to next update.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
LOL at least it is not NTR but a much more noble argument. Unfortunately it is still OT.

Please stop immediately or I will forced to ban you from the thread.
Thank you so much!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
This question goes to either ffcreation, or V.A.Larie.

Will there be any animated scenes in the future? Also I would like to check in anyway, since no post have been made in a while. You guys still running Ok in the progression for the next update? Should be around the first of April, if memory serves...give or take....Just need a little scrap of news...I can't say enough, you Brothers are awesome, with a doubt..............Peace!!

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
This question goes to either ffcreation, or V.A.Larie.

Will there be any animated scenes in the future? Also I would like to check in anyway, since no post have been made in a while. You guys still running Ok in the progression for the next update? Should be around the first of April, if memory serves...give or take....Just need a little scrap of news...I can't say enough, you Brothers are awesome, with a doubt..............Peace!!
FF can answer about the animations, since graphics are entirely him, but we are still expecting to be releasing within a week from now. If something happens to delay, we'll make an announcement, but right now, things are on schedule :)
Peace :FuckYea:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
FF can answer about the animations, since graphics are entirely him, but we are still expecting to be releasing within a week from now. If something happens to delay, we'll make an announcement, but right now, things are on schedule :)
Peace :FuckYea:
Thank you so much for your quick reply, I almost thought this forum died...Lol!! Awesome news about release, keeping fingers crossed, my T's crossed, and even my eye's. Lol!! Looking forward to it Brother....Peace!!

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes