BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sad that there is no story progression in this update but still love the game and respect the devs decision on putting better graphics into the game. will still play again as not played since the last update thanks dev (y)

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Not worth the download, I will also skip two months of Patreon support as punishment to the dev, really is this what you call an update, complete the game, then remake the renders..........

Dev: How do I piss of my supporters?
Dev: Remake, Renders or Continue the Story
Dev: Remake Yeah!!!!
Me: Cancel My Patreon for Two Months
Dev: I Don't Care

I have spoken.....
Wow.... 2 months wait for render updates in the older versions! Hmmmmm...... not a great way to keep support for a game that has been nothing short of phenomenal. But seriously.... no new content after 2 months..
Like I mentioned previously this was done for the Patrons. This update did in absolutely no way affect the release of the actual update. The update would be released next month no matter if I went and updated old renders or not. And because of all the Patrons we have, I wanted to give them something for the month so their patronage doesn’t feel like a complete waste. And thus I spent a bunch of extra time to just make something, no matter how small.

Although now I suppose I hear everyone loud and clear. It seems like giving nothing at all for the month would be better.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Like I mentioned previously this was done for the Patrons. This update did in absolutely no way affect the release of the actual update. The update would be released next month no matter if I went and updated old renders or not. And because of all the Patrons we have, I wanted to give them something for the month so their patronage doesn’t feel like a complete waste. And thus I spent a bunch of extra time to just make something, no matter how small.

Although now I suppose I hear everyone loud and clear. It seems like giving nothing at all for the month would be better.
Ignore the naysayers, you're doing a brilliant job! :) If you had have done nothing, there would've been an equal amount of pissed off pirate-trolls bitching. :rolleyes:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Don't worry about what they think so much. You didn't do it for them anyway, and I wonder how many of them even went into preferences and turned on the new images. Also, they don't seem to be listening when you tell them that this hasn't put off the timeframe of the update in the least. Pointless to waste your time and no sense in feeling bad about any of this.

This comment is a bit unbecoming. I know you're frustrated with the comments, but come on. You don't have to stoop to this level of condescension, and it sounds rather whiny. Chin up! Every one of them will forget all about this soon and when the next update comes out, you'll be the big hero again. :LOL:

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
This comment is a bit unbecoming. I know you're frustrated with the comments, but come on. You don't have to stoop to this level of condescension, and it sounds rather whiny. Chin up! Every one of them will forget all about this soon and when the next update comes out, you'll be the big hero again. :LOL:
Oh. Didn’t even think about it sounding condescending. I just genuinely thought that’s what people wanted so I wanted to make it clear I understood.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Oh. Didn’t even think about it sounding condescending. I just genuinely thought that’s what people wanted so I wanted to make it clear I understood.
Apologies, then. Well, whether or not you understand is a bit irrelevant. Your obligations are obviously to your backers. The whiny pirates can take what they fucking get and get the fuck out if they don't like it. :LOL:

For what little it's worth, I like the new renders, and I love the game, so I'm having fun playing through it again. :D

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
at this moment in time I really don't care about this time of a wast update, your renders WERE ARE great.......

have a look at https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-5-v0-5-2-2-braindrop.35910/ this is how you should develop a game, learn from him.

will check back again in march maybe then I will support you again, but as of now NO NO and NO

I have spoken... (i hope to get 50 Face Palms - that would make my day)
Please leave the game and this thread... Close the door behind you when you exit

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
at this moment in time I really don't care about this time of a wast update, your renders WERE ARE great.......

have a look at https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-5-v0-5-2-2-braindrop.35910/ this is how you should develop a game, learn from him.

will check back again in march maybe then I will support you again, but as of now NO NO and NO

I have spoken... (i hope to get 50 Face Palms - that would make my day)
Well then clearly you don’t know anything about development and you seem too stubborn to listen. So all I can say is bye and hope you find something better.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I guess these guys want quantity over quality.

Alice is best girl, and don't you say otherwise, because showing that you're wrong doesn't help anyone.

Reactions: MrDL

Harvick4

May 31, 2018

I did however dL this update.... but I have been able to try it yet.... while I understand the render updates all to well.. it’s just having to go back thru and replay everything all over again to see the new renders.... yes I complained about it..... your game is phenomenal and keep up the great work..... but we would’ve like some new content.. but if the new renders make it better, then I’ll replay it all over!

magus448

May 22, 2018
as for leah, i always figured alice was ok with that because of she could also be with leah, and since it could be the three of them together. though i dont remember any specific time of when alice and leah were together without mc, aside from the very beginning, but i dont replay the game to see all the scenes.
We get just a tease of hot lesbian action between them at the start then nothing. It's like whenever they do something together it's off screen between time skips.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm definitely getting face palmed for this comment but for me I would much prefer for the MC to have a relationship with alice soley and for her NOT to have a lesbian relationship with leah or any other girls in the game!! Just my own personal preference and I always avoid any form of knowing about her conquests with leah as leah just doesn't do it for me or the lesbian route. Also hope in the future that the MC has options to not have relationships with all the girls as that would be something I as a player would like the option of :) Anyway still love the game and can't wait to see how things progress in the future.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm definitely getting face palmed for this comment but for me I would much prefer for the MC to have a relationship with alice soley and for her NOT to have a lesbian relationship with leah or any other girls in the game!! Just my own personal preference and I always avoid any form of knowing about her conquests with leah as leah just doesn't do it for me or the lesbian route. Also hope in the future that the MC has options to not have relationships with all the girls as that would be something I as a player would like the option of :) Anyway still love the game and can't wait to see how things progress in the future.
There is no facepalm here and that is one of the reasons I stop playing this VN.
I'm not into lesbian relationship at all.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I can't see why you would get face palmed for that. It's all a matter of personal preference. And from what I've seen in this thread, if there were a poll about player's choices for relationships with options like Harem, Alice only, Alice+Leah, Melody only e t.c. I think Harem and Alice only would be two top options and I'm not even sure which would win.
Alice is one of the most wholesome love interests I've come across in the games so far and I would be pretty happy with Alice only ending, although I might prefer harem ending more (if there would be one).

Reactions: Lerd0 and a1fox3

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I can't see why you would get face palmed for that. It's all a matter of personal preference. And from what I've seen in this thread, if there were a poll about player's choices for relationships with options like Harem, Alice only, Alice+Leah, Melody only e t.c. I think Harem and Alice only would be two top options and I'm not even sure which would win.
Alice is one of the most wholesome love interests I've come across in the games so far and I would be pretty happy with Alice only ending, although I might prefer harem ending more (if there would be one).
Thanks I appreciate that and yeah by the looks of what people are saying Alice is certainly the Girl most people want the happy ending with just like myself :)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes