Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Freeloading Family [v0.23.2] [FFCreations] PC/Linux/Mac Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.28 GB - Mac: 1.26 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 93 MB - Mac: 76 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: | |

Enjoy! :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..replayed from start..guess i'm blind..did not notice a difference...or it has been too long since last update i forgot :p

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Just to clarify. The updated renders did in no way impact the release of the next version. The actual content update will always be the top priority.
I also have to clarify my post:
You artwork is really great, just as your storytelling.
I understand that an artist does never have the feeling that his/her art is done to perfection.
But in the eye of a normal person your artwork does really stick out from the mass.
Meaning that 99% of the people playing your game would think that of all the categories artwork would be in need of improvement.
to be honest: I aknowledge that there is an improvement of the artwork, but if you havent told us, I problably wouldnt have noticed it. (since it is like going from an A to an A+)

p.s. to summon it up, I think you guys would to much better if you just improved your future art instead of the old one, so you dont "waste" time on things that most people would not even notice. just my opinion

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
ok..replayed from start..guess i'm blind..did not notice a difference...or it has been too long since last update i forgot :p
Did you actually switch to the new images in preferences? Seems to be set to old by default. :p

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Not worth the download, I will also skip two months of Patreon support as punishment to the dev, really is this what you call an update, complete the game, then remake the renders..........

Dev: How do I piss of my supporters?
Dev: Remake, Renders or Continue the Story
Dev: Remake Yeah!!!!
Me: Cancel My Patreon for Two Months
Dev: I Don't Care

I have spoken.....

Last edited:

Harvick4

May 31, 2018
Wow.... 2 months wait for render updates in the older versions! Hmmmmm...... not a great way to keep support for a game that has been nothing short of phenomenal. But seriously.... no new content after 2 months..

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Great.

I’m looking forward to this.

This is one of the best games on the site.(y) :coffee:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes