aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
although I absolutely hate the being an asshole versus being the nice guy style. I like that the options are meant to call into question how well the player can read between the lines. It's almost refreshing! Although I kind of wish there were some better or clearer and more well defined options.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So what's new on this update? 0.23.2? is it just a Christmas special or what?
According to latest messages from the devs, it's just rework of some older renders, you can see examples a couple pages back in this thread. They weren't able to finish 0.24 on time, so they decided to make at least this update with improved renders.

Drox9

Dec 3, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.23.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.11.2019
Does it have incest patched

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
You know we could have waited for a full update, instead of just some image touch ups, but I suppose you have the patreon crowd to think about.

So... thanks for the hard work, and sharing it.

• Angry
Reactions: WINTEX

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I keep getting my this feeling that sister is hiding something from mc. Like something that will make the mc never speak to her again...

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I keep getting my this feeling that sister is hiding something from mc. Like something that will make the mc never speak to her again...
Yeah, she is a freeloader. Hasn't even been paying her part of the rent :devilish: :eek:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
been a while but i thought the house is all paid by the dad.
Nope, dad told MC that he must get a job and start paying for everything himself, including the rent. And later when MC finds out Alice's mom sends her money every now and then, he mentions that he pays the rent and she could've helped him paying it with that money.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Nope, dad told MC that he must get a job and start paying for everything himself, including the rent. And later when MC finds out Alice's mom sends her money every now and then, he mentions that he pays the rent and she could've helped him paying it with that money.
yea, but thats after the story started. havent really kept track of how long its been since he needed to start paying.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
yea, but thats after the story started. havent really kept track of how long its been since he needed to start paying.
It's pretty much at the start, in chapter 3 out of 21. The game tells at the very beginning, that it's been only 2 weeks living together with Alice in that house. Chapter 3 is only several days from the start, and that's when the MC has to start paying. And it was going for some time after that; there's at least one break between chapters, that states several months have passed.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Welp, Alice and Haley can move in to MC's bedroom, then they can rent out the 2 rooms to make life easier. Very much easier.

But i suppose the devs aren't really in it for the financial aspects of the game.

Reactions: d_avid and WINTEX

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Lol ofc it's about the rent, but really, I get a feeling she's lying through her teeth about something. Especially with how the girls talk about the situation they are in when he isn't around, and how the mc keeps having issues with it. Inner monologues about how he wants something more, and it's conflicting with his current lifestyle being fun and carefree. Then there is the mysterious stranger who keeps popping up saying that the mc needs to make up his mind on what he wants. the string that is connecting this all together is her, and I feel like its starting to come down to a serious choice and a very massive reveal on the sisters part in which it's going to wreck the group, and drive him away from her (potentially). The first thing that really threw me off was how the sister started avoiding him until the vacation with all of the girls. She literally had rather spent more time with leah and avoid the mc more than anything. It's unnerving and feels like its going to ruin the group. It's also getting to a head because one by one the girls are telling you how they really feel. I find it all unsettling and I'm probably thinking too much about it.

Something is going on with the sister, and like I said before,I think it's one of those, I'm never speaking to you again scenarios for her and the mc.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes