ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have total love for this game and it is probably the finest collection of all perfection..but as i said..i am old..my eyes are not the best anymore and because of that..i did not notice a difference..i wanted to...but i was let down by myself.

• Sad
Reactions: Ozel

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Loved the game until the point the teacher came back as a fking cop.She just magically graduated the police academy and just goes after the MC finding him in a car whit no paper work! Its a shame i really really liked the game untill that point.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Loved the game until the point the teacher came back as a fking cop.She just magically graduated the police academy and just goes after the MC finding him in a car whit no paper work! Its a shame i really really liked the game untill that point.
There was already a big discussion about this, people had their conspiracy theories about what was going on with Susan and why she was dressed like a cop, and VA Laurie said it wasn't what it seemed at all. So, she's not actually a cop, and she's not a stripper dressed as a cop. We'll have to wait in suspense til the next update or so to see what was really going on with that whole situation.

Reactions: look_skywalker

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
So she stole the squad car?
Don't really know, could've just used a car that looks kinda like a cop car. VA Laurie didn't reveal anything, just told us we were all wrong. So, now we wait til the story reveals what the deal is with Susan.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she's initiating sexy roleplay in a very forward serious manner...and not letting MC know..she's in love with MC cause he's the one man that finally did it for her.
BUT..never let more than one of your dames be alone in a house at one time..because...FIRE!!!!

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Here's a guess, her dad's a cop, and she borrowed the car!

Had to convince him, she wanting of MC's dick overrides any laws that may be broken.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
P.S. to get image #931 it seems you need 2 Karina points noticed I didn't get it when focusing on Leah and Alice, but once I repeated changing options and increasing Karina points to 2 the option occurred.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
There was already a big discussion about this, people had their conspiracy theories about what was going on with Susan and why she was dressed like a cop, and VA Laurie said it wasn't what it seemed at all. So, she's not actually a cop, and she's not a stripper dressed as a cop. We'll have to wait in suspense til the next update or so to see what was really going on with that whole situation.
Well, that explanation is much more reasonable than Susan miraculously finishing cop training in about 3 months or so after being fired from school for reasons that wouldn't let her get a job as a cop in the first place. Although it steel keeps me guessing what Susan's up to.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She have a twin sister that is a cop.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
About the whole Susan situation - I'm sure it will be resolved somehow, I just hope MC and his friends don't end up on the recieving end of Susan's strap-on dildo in the process (or something like that). Forced femdom in a game that is not about femdom is a major turn-off for me. I know there is some light femdom content with Susan in the beginning, but it can be avoided by taking perverse route. But the farther the game goes, the less seems the impact of taking pacifist/perverse route, the scenes are the same, only some dialogue changes, on the contrast of getting different scenes in the beginning of the game, so if devs have some femdom scenes with Susan in plans, I don't think they can be avoided.
I hope MC and his friends won't give in to whatever Susan's plan is, because I assume her plan involves humiliating MC and the girls and also probably getting money from them to compensate for her losing the house.

Reactions: DigDug69

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I think I know what's going on with Susan:I think it was mentioned that she might be working as a stripper, in which case it wouldn't be unusual for her to have a cop outfit.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I think I know what's going on with Susan:I think it was mentioned that she might be working as a stripper, in which case it wouldn't be unusual for her to have a cop outfit.
Several posts above Ozel said that people already had this theory among others and one of the devs said all the theories were wrong.

Reactions: Ozel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was one of the first theories and one nearly everyone thought of, one of ther devs said it wouldn't be that obvious or something along those lines.

Stripper was too easy a theory.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
This game is one of rare cases where the main girl is the worst girl

I mean, we have a crazy, a rebel, a "innocent", a MILF and even a "switch".

I'm not saying the main girl is bad, but since the body types are so similar, she puts up no competition, she just so uninteresting in comparison

Reactions: whoisraiden
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes