• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
effects of booze linger well into the night :p
Did you actually play the game Rob? :ROFLMAO:

She stopped drinking days before that, when MC and the harem went to the hotel along the beach. If only the effects of booze lingered well into the next week. :LOL:

She was shocked out of a sound sleep by the MC fingering her moist vag, though. :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: JeefZ

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Any other guys in the game other than the Mc?
Only other male characters I've seen is the dean of the school when Susan was being fired, Leah's dad, the gay guy who works at the bowling alley/hotel, and that other random dude who ends up getting it on with gay dude at the hotel, but that happens off-screen. MC's dad talks to him over the phone a couple of times in the game, but he hasn't been seen yet and may never be seen.

Reactions: Amypondk

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

She stopped drinking days before that, when MC and the harem went to the hotel along the beach. If only the effects of booze lingered well into the next week. :LOL:

She was shocked out of a sound sleep by the MC fingering her moist vag, though. :sneaky:
Umm keep going!!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Do they try anything?
Sounds like you're asking if there is NTR or potential NTR in this game.

I'm going to have to give a firm no on that one. I'm not the dev, but NTR doesn't appear to be in the scope of this game at all.

Reactions: genthrow

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Do they try anything?
The other male characters don't do anything at all. one is the husband of a non-LI and the other is gay, combined they both have like 3 minutes of screen time. those are the only two male characters I can recall. this is basically a harem game.

Reactions: Amypondk

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The other male characters don't do anything at all. one is the husband of a non-LI and the other is gay, combined they both have like 3 minutes of screen time. those are the only two male characters I can recall. this is basically a harem game.
Only other male characters I've seen is the dean of the school when Susan was being fired, Leah's dad, the gay guy who works at the bowling alley/hotel, and that other random dude who ends up getting it on with gay dude at the hotel, but that happens off-screen. MC's dad talks to him over the phone a couple of times in the game, but he hasn't been seen yet and may never be seen.
Already covered it. :p

Pretty sure this is every other male character in the game. Someone will probably let me know if I'm missing one. :LOL:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
That's my fucking problem... There was no update that I've been waiting for
I'm not a writer for the game, so even if I had an inclination to spoil future events, I cannot, so not much choice. :LOL:

Plenty of other games around the place to occupy yourself with in the meantime. If you want some recommendations, DM me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

may have confused the scene with the first..she is dressed the same :D

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This may show just how long it has been since I have played this game, but I think I liked the other option with Susan. This game never has made it into what I consider as one of my top games, and it is not that bad either.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
This may show just how long it has been since I have played this game, but I think I liked the other option with Susan. This game never has made it into what I consider as one of my top games, and it is not that bad either.
What other option with Susan are you referring to?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
What other option with Susan are you referring to?
The last time I remember playing this game, there was an option to keep her from being fired. I am sure of it, but it has been a long while since I really played this.

• Sad

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The last time I remember playing this game, there was an option to keep her from being fired. I am sure of it, but it has ben a long while since I really played this.
I don't remember what version I started playing this game, but by the time I got to it, that was not in there.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I don't remember what version I started playing this game, but by the time I got to it, that was not in there.
It has probably been a year or better since I have played this game. I think I got it back when I was using VNDB for most of my games.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
It has probably been a year or better since I have played this game. I think I got it back when I was using VNDB for most of my games.
I haven't even been registered here for a year, so for sure I haven't been playing this for that long. I didn't even discover this game until after I found F95. Probably been playing this one for less than 6 months. :LOL:

I love it, though. Might not be one of your favorites, but it is one of mine.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I haven't even been registered here for a year, so for sure I haven't been playing this for that long. I didn't even discover this game until after I found F95. Probably been playing this one for less than 6 months. :LOL:

I love it, though. Might not be one of your favorites, but it is one of mine.
I will say I will probably keep a closer eye out for the updates after this one, because, as I mentioned before, it isn't a bad game. In may ways it has gotten better in my opinion. I just kinda miss that option.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes