Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi, why do the images in the last few pages of the gallery not show? With the previous update, I played the game for the first time and all the images were unlocked.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, why do the images in the last few pages of the gallery not show? With the previous update, I played the game for the first time and all the images were unlocked.
You probably played a gallery-unlocked version of the game, and this one isn't.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You probably played a gallery-unlocked version of the game, and this one isn't.
Ok, thanks. Well, it was version 0.23.1 that was posted here right before this last one.
But the funny thing is that I am just a few chapters into the game and every single picture is unlocked until just before the last update. I guess it must be due to the permanent file being modified by the previous version I installed, so that all those images are unlocked permanently even if I have never played those scenes yet.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
So a few caveats before I say what I want to say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that said, something that I think has kept me from enjoying this as much as I should is a lingering feeling of paranoia or jealousy about Alice and Leah. I know that sounds insane/hypocritical/possessive considering how much sex MC has with all the girls, but I can't shake it. I just finished chapter 18 so maybe something in the future will change my mind, but Alice's reaction at the sleepover choice... she just seemed so excited to sleep with Leah. I can't help but think "I'll never really be able to make her happy, if she wasn't worried about her family's reaction, she'd just be with Leah and leave me behind."

I know the game is set to be pretty straightforward with just small branching decisions, so I'm not really looking for a Alice solo route or anything like that, but I wish there was a way to have a conversation with Alice where you both come out and just say something along the lines of "hey we are both having some fun, but at the end of the day you are the only one I really care about". I feel like there is some stuff kinda sorta like that (and maybe there is something more definitive I missed or that is coming up/planned) but I just think too often these games create drama by limiting the player's responses and not letting the characters have deep,honest conversations (you also see this all the time in romantic comedies, for example).

Like I said, this is probably not the reaction of a well-adjusted human :) and it doesn't keep me from thinking this game is awesome, I just wanted to get this off my chest. Sometimes getting my thoughts out of my head and onto paper, so to speak, helps me not obsess so much.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what harem?...Leah and Karina aint gonna agree to that...threesomes for Leah sure..but she wont go full harem..only Alice will but she's a sexaholic :p

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
So a few caveats before I say what I want to say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that said, something that I think has kept me from enjoying this as much as I should is a lingering feeling of paranoia or jealousy about Alice and Leah. I know that sounds insane/hypocritical/possessive considering how much sex MC has with all the girls, but I can't shake it. I just finished chapter 18 so maybe something in the future will change my mind, but Alice's reaction at the sleepover choice... she just seemed so excited to sleep with Leah. I can't help but think "I'll never really be able to make her happy, if she wasn't worried about her family's reaction, she'd just be with Leah and leave me behind."

I know the game is set to be pretty straightforward with just small branching decisions, so I'm not really looking for a Alice solo route or anything like that, but I wish there was a way to have a conversation with Alice where you both come out and just say something along the lines of "hey we are both having some fun, but at the end of the day you are the only one I really care about". I feel like there is some stuff kinda sorta like that (and maybe there is something more definitive I missed or that is coming up/planned) but I just think too often these games create drama by limiting the player's responses and not letting the characters have deep,honest conversations (you also see this all the time in romantic comedies, for example).

Like I said, this is probably not the reaction of a well-adjusted human :) and it doesn't keep me from thinking this game is awesome, I just wanted to get this off my chest. Sometimes getting my thoughts out of my head and onto paper, so to speak, helps me not obsess so much.
While Alice is my favorite character of all the times - it's actually pretty beautiful to see the relationship of her and MC growing from a small crush to a full functional relationship - it's hard to define if she is the center of the relationship or not. That's because we're not putting the other girls in this account.

Let's put the facts on the table: It was Melody which had the first flirt with the MC. It was with her that the MC had his first sexual relationship inside the game and when "that phrase" was said, it was Melody which said to the MC, and not the opposite like it was with Alice (she was pretty hesitant for some time), and Leah (MC "forced" her during the videocall, but at this point it's pretty obvious).

The fact that this polyamorous relationship works in two, maybe three ways for some (MC, Alice and Leah) and only one for someone else (MC and Melody), proves in some degree that, even well intentioned, it doesn't have a good foundation for everyone inside it. That could be the turning point of it.

Personally speaking, if doesn't have a harem-route, I'll be pretty sad for the other girls, but I'll go for the Alice-only. I have a feeling that if I go for someone else, like Melody, Alice and Leah with marry themselves or even worse: Everyone will start to go on their own lives and eventually the whole story will be just a reminiscence.

User4862

May 26, 2019
"A little"? You're being gentle with that. A lot IMO.
yeah... youre right. it was a nightmare. being stuck in a relationship with someone i disliked, having no option to say or do anything. the only thing i could do was watch and accept the life full of hopelessness and dread.

no offense intended to anyone that liked it.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
While Alice is my favorite character of all the times - it's actually pretty beautiful to see the relationship of her and MC growing from a small crush to a full functional relationship - it's hard to define if she is the center of the relationship or not. That's because we're not putting the other girls in this account.

Let's put the facts on the table: It was Melody which had the first flirt with the MC. It was with her that the MC had his first sexual relationship inside the game and when "that phrase" was said, it was Melody which said to the MC, and not the opposite like it was with Alice (she was pretty hesitant for some time), and Leah (MC "forced" her during the videocall, but at this point it's pretty obvious).

The fact that this polyamorous relationship works in two, maybe three ways for some (MC, Alice and Leah) and only one for someone else (MC and Melody), proves in some degree that, even well intentioned, it doesn't have a good foundation for everyone inside it. That could be the turning point of it.

Personally speaking, if doesn't have a harem-route, I'll be pretty sad for the other girls, but I'll go for the Alice-only. I have a feeling that if I go for someone else, like Melody, Alice and Leah with marry themselves or even worse: Everyone will start to go on their own lives and eventually the whole story will be just a reminiscence.
like that extra story in the future with karina, that was a little heartbreaking.
"A little"? You're being gentle with that. A lot IMO.
yeah... youre right. it was a nightmare. being stuck in a relationship with someone i disliked, having no option to say or do anything. the only thing i could do was watch and accept the life full of hopelessness and dread.

no offense intended to anyone that liked it.
and here i was actually liking the advancement of the karina sidestory. for me, this made the characters beings of their own and not just only characters with the sole purpose of being interested in the MC. this made them people with their own stories not bound by you, instead linked by being dear friends of you, sharing time together.
i mean didn't it ever occur to you that a friend of yours suddenly without much notice got themselves a bf/gf and were happy for them?
i for my part like games were you are able to hook up characters that would normally go empty-handed if you didn't pursue them in the first place.

additionally, the only downside of the karina sidestory was for me, that despite being in the near future karina didn't seem to have progressed as a person, as much as she already did to this point in the original story

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
and here i was actually liking the advancement of the karina sidestory. for me, this made the characters beings of their own and not just only characters with the sole purpose of being interested in the MC. this made them people with their own stories not bound by you, instead linked by being dear friends of you, sharing time together.
i mean didn't it ever occur to you that a friend of yours suddenly without much notice got themselves a bf/gf and were happy for them?
i for my part like games were you are able to hook up characters that would normally go empty-handed if you didn't pursue them in the first place.

additionally, the only downside of the karina sidestory was for me, that despite being in the near future karina didn't seem to have progressed as a person, as much as she already did to this point in the original story
Being clear, it's actually okay to like Karina and prefer her over the other girls. I just prefer Alice, that's all.

As I said before, on the games I generally play, there's a "WANT" feeling from me over characters when I start to play them. That feeling happened with me with Alice on this one, in the same way that happened with Caroline on Milfy City, Roxxy on Summertime Saga, Rachel on Sisterly Lust and so on...

Being a stepsister or not, a childhood friend or not, it doesn't matter in the end. The relationship of them, even pretty much idealized, has a complex taste over it. With few phrases you understand that Alice is beautiful, but somewhat insecure, has a pretty great sense of responsibility and act with a pretty big companionship sense every time. It's hard to say that from Melody, which is shy over her actual life and puts everything behing a crazy persona, or Leah, which prevents everyone to reach at her being mean because she doesn't want to be hurt anymore.

As said before, the sidestory aren't canon, and were based on their personalities when the build was released, which I think it was around the 0.12 or 0.13. The fact that the story moved and some elements contradicts themselves are just ways that the story could be moved, but are just Days of a Future Past now.

But the fact that, in some reality, the MC (which means I, in my particular case) abandoned Alice even after the promises, that really breaks my heart.

User4862

May 26, 2019

the heartbreaking part was not that the mc was no longer the center of their world, i was glad to see them have their own lives, because like you said, it gave them independence. but i got the impression that they had grown apart as friends, and while thats a naturally occurring part of life, theres still sadness in it. situations like that are rarely as black and white as happy or sad.

each of the girls did seem happy though. melody was engaged with kids, leah was dating someone, karina ends up engaged, alice fulfilled her dream of opening an office. but with alice, one of the heartbreaking parts there was that she was single. maybe because she was choosing a career over a relationship, maybe another reason, but she was possibly still available while you as the mc were not. or maybe she hadnt moved on. some people take more than four years to get over. and as Arthoneceron said:

But the fact that, in some reality, the MC (which means I, in my particular case) abandoned Alice even after the promises, that really breaks my heart.
from that perspective, and my own, the story becomes that of mc and alice being star-crossed lovers, or betrayal.

Reactions: Arthoneceron

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
When I try to continue from loaded content (Aunt Hailey scene from previous update), it immediately ends claiming that this version is over and that another one is being developed. I tried playing from the start as well, no change whatsoever. I have a Mac btw. What should I do?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
When I try to continue from loaded content (Aunt Hailey scene from previous update), it immediately ends claiming that this version is over and that another one is being developed. I tried playing from the start as well, no change whatsoever. I have a Mac btw. What should I do?
This latest update was just redoing some renders, no new content.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I really can't stand the Quote AT THE END OF THE DAY...… Fuckin' flying horse shit can' t anybody say like I'd Rather! At the end of the day I'd rather not hear that

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes