Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I will say I will probably keep a closer eye out for the updates after this one, because, as I mentioned before, it isn't a bad game. In may ways it has gotten better in my opinion. I just kinda miss that option.
I'm looking forward to seeing what's up with Susan, also enjoying the action with Hailey and where that's going. I want to see how much more Karina is going to change. If nothing else it would be great to see her change that hairstyle. I love Karina, but her haircut is awful. :LOL:

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I've been following this game pretty closely, the story has been kinda fun, but I kept waiting for the reappearnce of Susan, and the way she returned was a bit of a surprise. And for the record, I'm all in on Niagra...she is too much fun.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
The last time I remember playing this game, there was an option to keep her from being fired. I am sure of it, but it has been a long while since I really played this.
Who is Susan in Freeloading??? And why she get fired? Don't remember any of this?

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I feel like I’ve mentioned this a couple of times already. But since it’s not on this current page I may as well say it again.
I really hate that kind of update. I wish devs would do this ONCE they are finished with a game or replace a few old renders per update, while still adding new content.
The updated images did in absolutely no way affect the development of the actual game. Meaning this update did not take away from any other sort of development. Making new content is and always has been the top priority and I wouldn’t choose to do something like go back and update old renders instead of it.

So basically this update was made simply to fill what would’ve been nothing in terms of content for this month.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I still didn't totally finish it but I wanted post a comment just to say that I thoroughly enjoy this game, I especially like Karine (because petite) and MC's sister (because perverted). Very good stuff.

edit: happy new year btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: whoisraiden

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I feel like I’ve mentioned this a couple of times already. But since it’s not on this current page I may as well say it again.

The updated images did in absolutely no way affect the development of the actual game. Meaning this update did not take away from any other sort of development. Making new content is and always has been the top priority and I wouldn’t choose to do something like go back and update old renders instead of it.

So basically this update was made simply to fill what would’ve been nothing in terms of content for this month.
Maybe you should set up a script to check the current page for a post by you, and if one doesn't exist, post this! :p

Do not do this!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Well, the last update was in the beginning of November, you usually update quite regularly, going from there, without reading through the last few pages, all I saw was an update with a progression in version number, coming at a time where you could expect a regular update and felt disappointed.
And I just tried to find more posts from you about this and I had to go back 5 or 6 pages for it, which means even if I had checked the last few pages I wouldn't have seen it, so thanks for explaining, even if it was frustrating for you.

Many devs have done this kind of update instead of regular ones, some even for about half a year or more.
All in all, it was a wrong assumption on my part, but I hope you can understand how something like this can happen.
I also meant no disrespect, I love this game and when it pops up on the "Latest Updates" page I look forward to see a continuation.
I've never had any criticism before, my last post probably was the only not outright positive one about your game I had ever made and I didn't insult or attack you, but sorry if it came off as adding to the frustration you already felt over the excessive reactions from some.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Well, the last update was in the beginning of November, you usually update quite regularly, going from there, without reading through the last few pages, all I saw was an update with a progression in version number, coming at a time where you could expect a regular update and felt disappointed.
And I just tried to find more posts from you about this and I had to go back 5 or 6 pages for it, which means even if I had checked the last few pages I wouldn't have seen it, so thanks for explaining, even if it was frustrating for you.

Many devs have done this kind of update instead of regular ones, some even for about half a year or more.
All in all, it was a wrong assumption on my part, but I hope you can understand how something like this can happen.
I also meant no disrespect, I love this game and when it pops up on the "Latest Updates" page I look forward to see a continuation.
I've never had any criticism before, my last post probably was the only not outright positive one about your game I had ever made and I didn't insult or attack you, but sorry if it came off as adding to the frustration you already felt over the excessive reactions from some.
Yeah don’t worry I fully understand. I explained the situation prior to the release of the update on Patreon, but sadly all people on F95 see is “Oh a new update” and of course it’s safe to assume it to be a content update due to a month having passed.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
i had to wipe my turd of a laptop because of a BSOD. does anyone have a save up to the most recent point i could have? i wouldnt mind replaying the whole thing, but if i didnt have to it would be great.

thanks.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
i had to wipe my turd of a laptop because of a BSOD. does anyone have a save up to the most recent point i could have? i wouldnt mind replaying the whole thing, but if i didnt have to it would be great.

thanks.
You can use the chapter selection screen to get almost up to date :)

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
I do need help, I already downloaded the V23.2 and copy the save from the previous version to the new version when I finish Chapter 21 with Hailey and loaded the save, It still prompts me the message that "This is the last chapter for this version". Is there a fix for that, I can't seems to continue the story.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I do need help, I already downloaded the V23.2 and copy the save from the previous version to the new version when I finish Chapter 21 with Hailey and loaded the save, It still prompts me the message that "This is the last chapter for this version". Is there a fix for that, I can't seems to continue the story.
You should really read the changelog when downloading updates. There's no new story in v23.2 compared to v23.1. It only contains updated renders for early part of the game. Update v24 with new story was delayed so they released v23.2 with updated renders as a consolation.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes