mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Devs aren't animators. I'd take still images over janky stop frame shitty animations that ruin every scene they are in any time.
true that, especially as alot of devs seem to love looping the same super basic movement for like 5 minutes straight without letting you skip

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the update, GFU ? OH (Gallery Fully Unlocked) got worried there for a minute, around these parts that means, Go F@#K Urself. ;) But seriously really Great Game.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
1.35 GB to 88 MB what the fuck are you a wizard?
Usually I´m a fan of compressed versions ... but this time I didnt bother to download the super small compressed version ... sounds way to "off the charts" in qualityloss in this one ... I choosed the download the 1,35 GB this time ... compared to other games sizes it´s not that big

Reactions: rocopc

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have a feeling that fooling around with Susan will come back to bite MC. The other girls obviously dislike her, and for good reason. Karina's and Hailey's reactions are very different depending on what MC did.

So, I did the smart thing. Made 2 saves lol.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Oh God,i want to punch Susan face when she say she take police uniform from the guy she fuck around.WHO THE HELL GIVE A SUGGESTION TO BRING BACK SUSAN??

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes