drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
How is it even possible to get this to 88 Mb? The last time I downloaded a compression file was for V0.20 and it was 130Mb

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I always do like 100 saves in long games (i'm crazy), so I can't relate to you guys doing two saves for this special occasion lol.

would like to see more kinky outfits on the girls
As much as I don't care for the animations, I always agree for more kinky outfits ! Seeing the girls in games casually walking around in sexy stuff is always a turn on for me.
Though FF is actually already quite nice regarding this.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The scenes where quite nice but the dialog besides that was fairly limited this update. I liked the Susan scene(s) but I get the feeling the MC underestimates the reaction of the girls. Hailey and Karina only know of Susan second hand. It was Niagara's plan to get rid of Susan and Leah has probably suffered the most under her. I can imagine them being pretty pissed off at you enthusiastically running into her arms again.

Also cute little Karina preping for anal. Corruption in progress. :devilish:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
some of the early images have been remade. the option will let you choose whether to use the originals or the remakes
What's the best choice? I assume new? Why is it off by default? Thanks :)

p.s. is the incest patch the true way to play the game

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
What's the best choice? I assume new? Why is it off by default? Thanks :)

p.s. is the incest patch the true way to play the game
best? up to you. i think the option is off because they aren't yet done remaking all they intend to. as for the patch, no. it's totally third party. MC and Alice (best girl) are meant to be step-siblings

Reactions: Rythan25

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, I had to redo my pc and I lost my saves. Could anyone share a save bevor update 0.24, please? I would like to play the new update without playing the complete game again. Even if it's realy nice. :D

btw. I don't care if it's with or without the patch, if it matters.

Thank you :)

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
While I didn't ask for it, I don't mind at all. Nothing against the Hailey fans at all, but Susan is much better looking.
I kinda disagree... Not really sure why, maybe because I associate her with bitchiness, but I don't find her as appealing. I'm not particularly into Hailey either, but because she has soft expressions most of the time, I like her visuals better.

That said, I wanted expected Susan to be back, despite dreading it. Because she just didn't seem like a character that would just disappear after the firing. The way this ended though, seems more like an ending to her should you choose it... maybe. All that said, I didn't like her as the teacher cuz she was cunty, but she did not seem as bad in this update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've got my Melody as girlfriend save path for my main, couldn't go with Susan on the route.

Did an extra save to play Susan's scenes, even if the other girls walk away i'm keeping Susan.

Had to do an extra run through to bang all the things to get Aunt H in.

I had to chuckle to myself how Susan manages to vanish for most of the game then come back in one update and take my second best girl spot. Said it once, i'll say it again, Susan was awesome this update. Easily beats the other girls apart from Melody.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes