Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I'm just wondering If we picked Susan we didn't get anything with Hailey if we continue on that route with Susan will we miss out on Hailey? Both choices were great and I had a really hard time picking between them

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Any Alice scenes in this patch? Really the only character that I'm interested in this game.
No, Alice doesn't appear in this update at all. The only ones who do are Susan, Hailey and Karina. And Karina has no possible lewd content in this update.

So I'm just wondering If we picked Susan we didn't get anything with Hailey if we continue on that route with Susan will we miss out on Hailey? Both choices were great and I had a really hard time picking between them
I'm not sure we will miss it all, but Karina outright tells you Hailey and she are disappointed. I guess all other girls will mind MC fooling around with Susan. So I suspect that picking Susan will have bigger impact than missing one scene. Maybe Hailey wouldn't mind fooling around, but will not agree to a serious relationship (if the game would ever allow that). And I'm pretty sure picking Susan might block Leah girlfriend path.

Reactions: johnelros and ILCjr

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Oh God,i want to punch Susan face when she say she take police uniform from the guy she fuck around.WHO THE HELL GIVE A SUGGESTION TO BRING BACK SUSAN??
Though I did not suggest it, I never had a problem with the old version of Susan. This new one is just not for me, but hey, many other girls in here are!

Reactions: Genji

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
This is the first update ever without any glimpse of Alice, Leah and/or Melody.

Nice update, but I can't choose between the two milfs. Hope that going for Susan doesn't mess too much with the other girls, especially Leah.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Actually if you choose Susan she will never change,she really though you like her the way she is.So,dont suprise if you see her cucking you in the next update.

I reject her because she though she can control any man with her body.She doesnt have any guilty about what she did.So,i do hope next time,she redeem herself and meet mc back to apologize.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I am so sorry but that made me chuckle.

Guide to 0.24....

Fuck Susan = yes or no.

The end.

Just to note i'm not having a dig at content length, on the contrary I loved the scene with Susan and getting progress with Aunt H I just found the thought that someone might need a guide for it amusing.
My canon route was no (you can have her all to yourself), I don't want to potentially upset the trinity ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My canon route was no (you can have her all to yourself), I don't want to potentially upset the trinity ;)
My canon route was no, my main has Melody as girlfriend and she's been my top girl since the start, aint changing that for no hot dom ex teacher.

I did have to make 2 other playthoughs though. I did one where I went with Susan just in case that goes anywhere and one where I took Aunt H up on her kind offer to hop into the back seat of the car.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, we've got confirmed something that I supposed (I guess it was really obvious). Namely, that by picking Susan you'll upset every other girl (-1 rp for everyone).
I think everyone already knew that was going to happen.

They all hated Susan, she broke Leah's heart sleeping with her boyfriend and girls tend to stick together in situations like that.

Pretty sure banging Susan will block any progress with Leah.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Great update as always!
After the last update I diligently made a different save for every scenario I'm interested (Alice solo, Melody solo and harem). Guess I'll have to split the harem save into harem+Susan and harem-Susan.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Great update as always!
After the last update I diligently made a different save for every scenario I'm interested (Alice solo, Melody solo and harem). Guess I'll have to split the harem save into harem+Susan and harem-Susan.
I guess you won't get a harem if you pick Susan. My guess is if you go for Susan, you'll eventually lose the other girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catwashere
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes