Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Update was not my favorite, I said anyone that threatens the Harem is not worth it... Susan does just this, and while I think the way the MC rejects her in that path is over the top harsh, its the path I am taking, only an idiot would take 1 girl over 5 girls !!

I wish there could have been a middle ground choice... "I forgive you, but wont have sex with you (right now at least)"... that leaves the option of still drilling Susan in the future once she learns how to "people" with others.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
As soon as the mc started to demand being called Eiffel the first couple times I backed right out. When Melody says it I can laugh. When the other girls pick up on it I can laugh. Asking Susan to say it just seemed off to me.
That never happened in mine.

I walked in, told her she looked pretty, she called me sir and asked me to call her a slut and that was it for names.
Same, no eiffel when i did it.
I think this has got something to do with Melody's scene, where you can choose whether she calls you sir, Eiffel or daddy. It's a weird decision to make Melody and Susan call him the same, but I think that's the explanation. It was like choosing a preference what MC likes to be called when he's acting dominant.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
You sure? It looks right to me... it's her left. And I can't say I know how he is rendering the picture, but I'm guess he isn't repositioning Karina when he does so, and isntead moving the camera to do so.
Certain. It's supposed to be a reflection in a mirror. Look at .
Now, look at how the opposite hand is reflected in this screenshot of Karina doing the same trick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit- Though I suppose somehow reflecting the opposite hand does make the challenge waaay more challenging and probably makes the answer to her question "definitely not". So maybe Karina is just some kind of wizard.

Regarding how the image is made. I doubt very much that any Daz user would render a true reflection, it would take a long time to render. Pretty much every Daz user would have two models in the same pose but with one mirrored for something like this. It seems like instead of mirroring one of the Karinas, FF has turned her 180 instead.

To get really nitpicky (with something that doesn't bother me at all really) other than tilting back and forward, actual mirror selfies will always have the phone straight and not tilted to the side unless it's been edited afterwards. Try taking a mirror selfie and getting the phone to appear at an angle like that. But really, it's very easy to ignore that since pretty much every drawing ever of anime waifus doing the same challenge ignore this too. The wrong hand is much harder to ignore.

Last edited:

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Oh my God!!!

**Spoiler Alert**

The MC is going to have sex with Aunt Hailey in the next update. Can't wait any longer knowing that. FFCreations please make it quickly. Tomorrow if possible.

• Haha
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I think this has got something to do with Melody's scene, where you can choose whether she calls you sir, Eiffel or daddy. It's a weird decision to make Melody and Susan call him the same, but I think that's the explanation. It was like choosing a preference what MC likes to be called when he's acting dominant.
Exactly correct.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow Susan is screwed up in the head big time. Had she actually been a cop and had that kind of power to use it would have been one thing, however doing something like that in the hopes of getting the guy who helped get you fired back into your bed then admitting you were bluffing to get this far is totally asking to get rejected (at least for the normal person)

But at the same time when I saw the look on her face when she got rejected I honestly don't know why but a part of me actually felt a tiny bit of pity for her. Sometime tells me that deep down despite all the screwed up gears in her head she some how liked him in her own weird way. I mean going through all that trouble to get him back even after what he did has to say something.

But despite all this sorry to say I couldn't choose her if it meant wreaking the chance to get the only actual real incest within the game. Plus if I had to do a looks comparison Hailey has her beat big time. My only disappointment was that despite Hailey being the hotter one Susan had the best scenes. Sorry to say this but 3rd base < home run every time and to be honest it would have been so much better if Hailey also had a home run scene in this update as well.

Here is hoping in the next update the real wincest will come if you choose the correct path (sorry but Alice despite being your stepsister in my eyes doesn't count as actual wincest)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
That shorter chapter warning is total bait lol. I was gonna go with her to see what happened anyway but no way am I sticking with best girl Karina being disappointed in me. The short chapter warning made me think there probably wasn't anything on the side of not going with her, and boy is that wrong. As much as domming a femdom sounds like fun, I'm gonna take the 2 for 1 on this with best girl being happy with me and progress with Hailey.

Mistress_Kixen if a step-sibling doesn't count then I don't think an aunt through marriage should count either.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That shorter chapter warning is total bait lol. I was gonna go with her to see what happened anyway but no way am I sticking with best girl Karina being disappointed in me. The short chapter warning made me think there probably wasn't anything on the side of not going with her, and boy is that wrong. As much as domming a femdom sounds like fun, I'm gonna take the 2 for 1 on this with best girl being happy with me and progress with Hailey.

Mistress_Kixen if a step-sibling doesn't count then I don't think an aunt through marriage should count either.
Looked through my older saves and I see you have a point with 'Aunt Hailey' I honestly thought she was just his normal aunt from his father's side not the aunt through marriage.

Though to be honest I thought Katrina would have been far more upset than she would be if you choose Susan. to be honest I am surprised she isn't downright furious seeing as despite not having any real interaction with her she is still Leah's sister and it is quite obvious she cares about her sister. But that still leads me to wonder how the other girls in the 'harem' will react if you were to choose to fuck Susan instead of giving her the boot.

But on that note something tells me that even if you did give Susan the boot she wouldn't give up that easily.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Certain. It's supposed to be a reflection in a mirror. Look at .
Now, look at how the opposite hand is reflected in this screenshot of Karina doing the same trick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit- Though I suppose somehow reflecting the opposite hand does make the challenge waaay more challenging and probably makes the answer to her question "definitely not". So maybe Karina is just some kind of wizard.

Regarding how the image is made. I doubt very much that any Daz user would render a true reflection, it would take a long time to render. Pretty much every Daz user would have two models in the same pose but with one mirrored for something like this. It seems like instead of mirroring one of the Karinas, FF has turned her 180 instead.

To get really nitpicky (with something that doesn't bother me at all really) other than tilting back and forward, actual mirror selfies will always have the phone straight and not tilted to the side unless it's been edited afterwards. Try taking a mirror selfie and getting the phone to appear at an angle like that. But really, it's very easy to ignore that since pretty much every drawing ever of anime waifus doing the same challenge ignore this too. The wrong hand is much harder to ignore.
Oh, you know what, you're right. I wasn't thinking mirrors but different perspectives. Left looks like Right in mirrors... wasn't thinking right. Unless......... it's her doing an image loop. :ROFLMAO:

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Don't know if that was showed and I don't discuss about the tastes of the author but I feel a little disappointed about the scene with Susan. Giving a spank for Susan when she is all fours with beautiful ass but when it come to sex, it's face to face...:(

As far as I can remember, the only one from behind is Alice and Melody and the other goes face to face...
The game is great but I get the feeling that I have the impression that the missionary position is the author's favorite at the expense of the rest ...:(

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah Susan has gone off the rails. Much as I'd enjoy adding her you don't stick your dick in crazy and she's certainly jumped the line on the hot-crazy scale.

Reactions: H2S

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah Susan has gone off the rails. Much as I'd enjoy adding her you don't stick your dick in crazy and she's certainly jumped the line on the hot-crazy scale.
kind of hard to not stick your dick into that when unless you choose the submissive path with her you did it prior to getting her fired.

But on another note even though I know it is a perference depending on your choice did anyone else find it weird having Susan call you Melody's nickname for you? To me it just doesn't sound right for anyone else but her to call you that.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes