fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
tbh. if this was all just a matter of "Leah or Susan" I wouldn't mind dropping Leah like a hot potato, but it's fairly obvious that pretty much everyone will hate your guts for taking Susan up on her offer. I could imagine Melody going "dick move, apologize to Leah or something" and then not caring that much anymore and I assume Hailey might come around anyway because she is less involved, having heard everything about the teacher second hand, but Leah is definitely out, Karina actually cares about her sister so she is out and there will likely be issues with Alice as well, since she didn't get along with Susan either.

In a direct comparison between Leah and Susan though, Leah has no chance whatsoever. Obviously in real life what the teacher did would be fucked up and you'd be insane to try and continue contact with her, but this is a story. And as far as the story goes I prefer characters that I can either like or at least love to hate. Pretty much all other characters are fairly easygoing and likeable, Susan started out as weird but then jumped into the "love to hate her" category when she randomly showed up and ruined the MCs day. But Leah? Holy shit, I cringe whenever I see her in a scene because she has been a nuisance since day one. First she's pissed at you for supposedly being Alices boyfriend, then she's pissed because of the Teacher, then she's pissed because of her family, then she's pissed at her sister, then she's pissed at Hailey, then she's pissed that the other characters like her sister. I absolutely don't care about Karina because she looks disturbingly young to me but at least she actually adapts to the group a little and tries not to be a downer, but whenever Leah opens her mouth I sit there going "let me guess: you're angry/tense/annoyed because of something again and will try to ruin everyone elses mood?".
It made sense to me in school, since she was afraid someone would "snatch her gf" (which kinda did happen) and she obviously had a reason to be angry at Susan, but I had hoped she'd actually calm down a little after that instead of still being the main source of pretty tedious and boring conflict almost every other scene.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
FFCreations
Karina's finger trick selfie that she sends the MC. The reflection is wrong given which hand is covering her pussy.
I see you're reworking some older renders, just a heads up to watch for that when you get that far into reworks.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
tbh. if this was all just a matter of "Leah or Susan" I wouldn't mind dropping Leah like a hot potato, but it's fairly obvious that pretty much everyone will hate your guts for taking Susan up on her offer. I could imagine Melody going "dick move, apologize to Leah or something" and then not caring that much anymore and I assume Hailey might come around anyway because she is less involved, having heard everything about the teacher second hand, but Leah is definitely out, Karina actually cares about her sister so she is out and there will likely be issues with Alice as well, since she didn't get along with Susan either.

In a direct comparison between Leah and Susan though, Leah has no chance whatsoever. Obviously in real life what the teacher did would be fucked up and you'd be insane to try and continue contact with her, but this is a story. And as far as the story goes I prefer characters that I can either like or at least love to hate. Pretty much all other characters are fairly easygoing and likeable, Susan started out as weird but then jumped into the "love to hate her" category when she randomly showed up and ruined the MCs day. But Leah? Holy shit, I cringe whenever I see her in a scene because she has been a nuisance since day one. First she's pissed at you for supposedly being Alices boyfriend, then she's pissed because of the Teacher, then she's pissed because of her family, then she's pissed at her sister, then she's pissed at Hailey, then she's pissed that the other characters like her sister. I absolutely don't care about Karina because she looks disturbingly young to me but at least she actually adapts to the group a little and tries not to be a downer, but whenever Leah opens her mouth I sit there going "let me guess: you're angry/tense/annoyed because of something again and will try to ruin everyone elses mood?".
It made sense to me in school, since she was afraid someone would "snatch her gf" (which kinda did happen) and she obviously had a reason to be angry at Susan, but I had hoped she'd actually calm down a little after that instead of still being the main source of pretty tedious and boring conflict almost every other scene.
Yeah, Leah, for me, is more of a passing fad as well. All she has really done is stirred shit up, like sending her sister over to act like MC's girlfriend, then throwing a hissy fit over the intoxication. Then expects MC to act like her BF to keep her parents from knowing that she likes to eat pussy as well, along with other shit she pulls.
Susan, at least has always been pretty straight forward about what she does. I may not really like the new version of her better than the older one, that there is at least better than the bullshit that Leah does.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
FFCreations
Karina's finger trick selfie that she sends the MC. The reflection is wrong given which hand is covering her pussy.
I see you're reworking some older renders, just a heads up to watch for that when you get that far into reworks.
You sure? It looks right to me... it's her left. And I can't say I know how he is rendering the picture, but I'm guess he isn't repositioning Karina when he does so, and isntead moving the camera to do so.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I am so sorry but that made me chuckle.

Guide to 0.24....

Fuck Susan = yes or no.

The end.

Just to note i'm not having a dig at content length, on the contrary I loved the scene with Susan and getting progress with Aunt H I just found the thought that someone might need a guide for it amusing.
You forgot Hailey content ? :)

Reactions: look_skywalker

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I did the play through turning Susan down and was rewarded by Hailey. I then went back and started the Susan branch. I made it all the way to her place peeked on her changing and went in dominant. As soon as the mc started to demand being called Eiffel the first couple times I backed right out. When Melody says it I can laugh. When the other girls pick up on it I can laugh. Asking Susan to say it just seemed off to me.

I know there are more than a few Susan fans so hopefully this appeases some of them.

Reactions: 2fishy

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
When getting the beer I demanded answers. Gave the oh, okay response to follow her home. Then I went with disobey and peek. I was thinking it's because I refused to tell her she's pretty and went strait to the slut route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Turn down Susan and you get Hailey.
I mean you can also turn Hailey at that point.

But the most important part isn't in the walkthrough. Cumin inside Susan when doming her gives her a second orgasm. That clearly makes it the superior outcome!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I am so sorry but that made me chuckle.

Guide to 0.24....

Fuck Susan = yes or no.

The end.

Just to note i'm not having a dig at content length, on the contrary I loved the scene with Susan and getting progress with Aunt H I just found the thought that someone might need a guide for it amusing.
Yeah, that would be

Fuck Susan = Yes or no.
if Fuck Susan = no then BJ Hailey = yes or no

The End. :D

Reactions: ILCjr

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Come on. Even if it isn't that much it's not like there should be a missing chapter in the walkthrough. And with a missing chapter there's bound to be people coming in here and complaing why the walkthrough isn't updated yet. No matter how simple the current chapter is.

Reactions: look_skywalker

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well..since i want the end-game to contain Wife Karina running through the snow wee booty shining :p i turned Susan down...because of course i did both routes and did not like the effect going with Susan had on my mentally unbalanced KarinaKins :p my dame of choice changes so much in this game..for the longest time it was all Alice...then i got the Leah bug..then the Karina bug..then finally the Mel bug..Mel is the waifu here...Alice is just a cumdump(HUSH..i see you glaring at me :p ) BUT..Karina is waifu too..only..different... ya know.."Not Mel" different :p BUT..Karina may win cause i aint into toking and Mel is a stoner dudeeeeee.....unless Leah comes roaring back with her hints of waifu..she could overtake them all...but Alice and Hailey..are the bottom....Susan is persona non boinka forever more.

Reactions: Big Purple
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes