Sep 21, 2017
NTR is about jealousy and jealousy is a feeling, therefore NTR is largely subjective and that's probably why people fight about it all the time. This was discussed previously on this very page of this thread a few hours ago and mods nuked the whole convo because it was off-topic, so let's move on before they come back with a hammer.

Does anyone know if I can expect more Karina content next update? :HideThePain:
yeah me too...alice is good....but karina...mmm mmm mmm bop...

...you can't just blow away the thought of corrupting shojo's :p :p :p :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :love: :love: :love:

Sep 21, 2017
nu-uh...we should talk about katrina and her tight little ass!

...she looks like a modern little nikita...much cuter and sexier too...gawd i'm leaking precum everywhere just thinking how to sex her up in public...preferably in her/during family's church...

...while we're at it we should tap leah and katrina's mom too! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :p :p :p:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hello, all! I am going to be taking over the walkthrough for this game with Qleaf's blessing, I have already updated 2 walkthroughs of his and I was wondering? Does anyone know how to get in touch with the developer for this game apart from Subscribing on Patreon? I would like to have the walkthrough done at the time of release for the next version as it always has been. If anyone can help me get in touch please let know. Thank you.

Reactions: Latex224

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hello, all! I am going to be taking over the walkthrough for this game with Qleaf's blessing, I have already updated 2 walkthroughs of his and I was wondering? Does anyone know how to get in touch with the developer for this game apart from Subscribing on Patreon? I would like to have the walkthrough done at the time of release for the next version as it always has been. If anyone can help me get in touch please let know. Thank you.
Ask them yourself here, just tag FFCreations

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here is hoping in the next update the real wincest will come if you choose the correct path (sorry but Alice despite being your stepsister in my eyes doesn't count as actual wincest)
Aunt H isn't either, she was married to the MC's uncle, not an actual relation.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes