pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It's nice but I am raelly getting tired of the ahahdogaoeorurea faces or whatever it's called.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Replaying this from the beginning with the new renders and I came to the hardest decision (IMO) currently in the game at the sleepover.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's such a hard decision :cry:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The "correct" patch over the sleepover certainly isn't Leah, she's annoyed because she couldn't sleep with Alice.

Karina path seems to be for her "fans" (because Pitrik calls themselves as a cult), it's their first time so it's touching and everything, but I don't feel myself interested on it.

With Melody, it has an option to make her call "Daddy", "Master" or even the traditional "Eiffel", and also following her path makes her eventually says that she loves you, which foward on the story will lead to one of the most ankward talks ever, and also one big touching moments foward.

I think the Mel one is the correct one to follow the story.

I wanted to sleep with Alice, but FFCreations and Val didn't let me with that option.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The "correct" patch over the sleepover certainly isn't Leah, she's annoyed because she couldn't sleep with Alice.

Karina path seems to be for her "fans" (because Pitrik calls themselves as a cult), it's their first time so it's touching and everything, but I don't feel myself interested on it.

With Melody, it has an option to make her call "Daddy", "Master" or even the traditional "Eiffel", and also following her path makes her eventually says that she loves you, which foward on the story will lead to one of the most ankward talks ever, and also one big touching moments foward.

I think the Mel one is the correct one to follow the story.

I wanted to sleep with Alice, but FFCreations and Val didn't let me with that option.
Yeah I had to go back to that save. As much as I like Karina if you don't sleep with Mel the balcony scene doesn't take place and i can't have that.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes