Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The update was slightly delayed to early March.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

Just kidding ;). Looking forward to more freeloading family, whenever it's ready. One of my favorites here. I can't pick a favorite character because I like them all in their own way! Maybe the teacher, I could pass on, but Leah, Mel, Karina, and Alice are all great.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
do I have to choose between hailey , and susan?
I the latest update you only get the blow job from Hailey if you reject Susan.

For future updates we don't know yet. She (and Karina) was disappointed with you but I feel it wasn't to the point of ending things between you two.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
do I have to choose between hailey , and susan?
Yes. But if you're crazy enough, you can reject both Susan and Hailey for some reason.

For future updates we don't know yet. She (and Karina) was disappointed with you but I feel it wasn't to the point of ending things between you two.
According the walkthrough, if you fuck Susan, it's not only Hailey and Karina that would be disappointed, but all the girls will lose 1 point because of that, apart from Leah - you'll lose two if I remember correctly.

If you receive the blowjob from Hailey, she will gain +1 point with her and that's all.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The question is how much that point matters. Afaik you don't need to be at max points to pass most checks.

But without looking at the code/script I'm pretty sure there's other variables being set if you fuck Susan. And the others are bound to comment on it or bring it up sometime. Especially since it was such a big deal before.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes