Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Remember playing that game a big while ago, maybe 1 year ago? or something near that.

I'm redownloading it right now, I mean, the current version, not the old one.

Gotta admit, that's not a great game but not the worst either.
It's good enough to fall in the "it's a ok game" line.

I likes how the bonding between sister & brother (if patch applied) make sense.
Dunno how it is without it, as I don't see how the story could be interesting with only 'normal' relationship.

Kudos to the dev for making sense in his writing, it's pretty good & from what I remember ; it's one of the only game where I don't skip everything just to make a few choices & looks at renders.

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here's the walkthrough, thank you once again to my wonderful teacher Qleaf who has given me so much without asking anything in return.

Edit: Updated to v0.31

Enjoy the Walkthough!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

DanTheMan15

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to add points for each character? Also could anyone explain how I'd do this for other games. Thanks!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Does anyone know how to add points for each character? Also could anyone explain how I'd do this for other games. Thanks!
Save Editor Online, drag and drop it will have all the game variables, change what you need and only what you need then download. It's pretty easy once you see it.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Freeloading Family [v0.25 GFU] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.44 GB

Download Win (88MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It was a great update for content, but why do they seem so short anymore? And the fucking cliffhanger that didn't seem like it was going to happen. You wake up, get the call, get everyone ready to go, end of game... The fuck?

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes