Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Pfft,i turn off after Aunt Hailey said she love getting both of her holes filled at the same time,and she miss it.DAMN,she either a slut back then or love getting gangbang before.And here i am imagine some shit involving her.............and i dont like it.:(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yandex

Yeahanu

Aug 19, 2018
M
Unofficial Android Port for v0.25 GFU Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
My man doing good work

Reactions: 0011 and Elohim888

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not going to lie, I was like, how dare you, Dev, halt the descend of The One and only True Goddess of this game that is Hailey with that time skip at the beginning :mad:.

Not even few mins later and i was all: Hailey!!! Hailey!!! Hailey!!! The Goddess is finally upon us. Though i won't lie i was slightly disappointed with the scene a little because that Ass(doggystyle) of hers wasn't used...

Anyway, the update was pretty short though I'm not going to bash the dev with all this stuff going on in the world currently and even if there wasn't i wouldn't have plus I'm biased, this might be my current favorite update of the entire game besides that first bed scene with Hailey. So in my book this was a great update.

Hailey!!! Hailey!!! Hailey!!!
Nice dp,a man of culture id say,Mao best girl,LoL:ROFLMAO:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Alice is the most beautiful girl but Aunt Hailey is one of the most THICC MILF in Adult games.

The update is perfect it has a nice balance of story/teasing before the most awaited scene.

This is really a great game the only thing missing are Animation though IIRC they tried adding some in some scene/update but don't know why they didn't continue I think the Animation with Alice is great. Hoping they could add some animation in some sex scenes after the game end.

Still one of the best game here and all girls are perfect.

I can't recall the Mom being introduce did she appear already or are wi in for a surprise top MILF again?
Her first boyfriend are an idiot to cheat on her..Now i know the reason why she and Leah are dating,both of them have the same story,both boyfriend cheating..the only difference is Leah didnt give her virginity while Alice did.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So Alice and Leah have fun together off screen... again. :( But nothing happens when you don't go sleep with Hailey. This and Alexandra. Have two lesbian girlfriends that don't do anything together (when your around) once they start dating you. Get heavily teased about it early on then nothing...*grumble* Alice better come through later.

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I couldn't quit laughing at the way these 2 renders displayed back to back during the playthrough. What Alice says in the first one, then the second one having no narrative whatsoever in it, and being a poignant pause in the action directed specifically at the player. Developer had some fun with the player. :)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know what the fuck happened, but for some reason my Alice is suddenly named NIkki?? Apparently it's been that way for the last few updates, and I know I did NOT change the default name (I virtually never do). How do I change it back?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I don't know what the fuck happened, but for some reason my Alice is suddenly named NIkki??
That normally happens if you use someone else's save files and THEY have changed the character name for Alice. How far back in updates it would appear to happen would depend on the age of the save file you used (game version, etc).

There are several ways to change it back. Do a search for "console" and you'll find various ways to enter the game's parameters and give her a different name.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I love Haley, it was a really good episode even with all the drama around the robbing, which I guess will come back later on. While I don't like the cliffy ending, I am curious about Alices mom.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Pfft,i turn off after Aunt Hailey said she love getting both of her holes filled at the same time,and she miss it.DAMN,she either a slut back then or love getting gangbang before.And here i am imagine some shit involving her.............and i dont like it.:(
Can't remember for sure, but didn't she kinda say that she was sexually active in her younger days?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes