Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I feels like dying, downloaded the 0.24 and now this huge update that is 0.25 come in the morning...

Fuck my life, i'm redownloading it, again.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This dev still ok,there is a dev that keep making delay for 6 month without an update,and he still delaying it again.:sneaky:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is this game worth playing? Also the first picture looks great and the rest look a tiny bit grainy. Which is more accurate to what the games renders are like?
it's a tipical case of bad previews that don't match the in-game quality
Aunt Hailey is one of the most THICC MILF in Adult games.
she's not yet a MILF, that's MC's task for the next updates

• Haha
Reactions: 215303j

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Nice little update, love me some MILF action every now and then.

Any Mel content planned in the near-future? I miss seeing that crazy lil nympho on my screen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why are you all staring
You bring them together. You give them hope and make them feel special.
You are the special sauce in their chaotic eating routine. spice up their life and give your whole to so many wonderful babes :)!
This is the best game you will ever need to make your life sweet and cuddly ... then love your IRL women more and be good :)!

Reactions: Repuci

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ARGS, time skip at the beginning - I was not a fan of that. But I liked that one; Sumo also did it at one point, but there you needed the Inc patch applied. Okay, I got it too as you can see by Alice's custom name, but it should trigger without.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Repuci

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Why can't I have action with Haley? I even tried chapter selection, they just sleep together, wtf?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Excellent update. MC finally got to boink his auntie, and that scene is hot and sweet!

Anyway to avoid boinking the Aunt?
It's completely up to you, the game gives you choice, to boink or not to boink.

Why can't I have action with Haley? I even tried chapter selection, they just sleep together, wtf?
You probably don't have enough relation points with Hailey. Replay from an earlier chapter and make sure to use walkthrough to collect enough Hailey points.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
If you exclusively want to have sex with your Sister the latest updates have been kinda lackluster.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Nice little update, felt short but loved the Hailey stuff, felt very romantic and lovey dovey. I was quickly reminded why I dislike Leah, her attitude and the fact that the sister should be only for MC :p
I missed my main girl Mel though, Alice is nice and so is Hailey but Mel is just perfectly crazy.

Reactions: Valeck

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Don't Alice and MC have the same dad though? Been a while since I played the pre-update stuff so I might remember it wrong but I do think that is the case. If so it would still be frowned upon.
No, they don't. It says so in the very beginning of the game, Alice is the daughter of dad's most recent wife. Unless you're playing with the patch, but in this case the patch is not canon, the devs confirmed that this is how they actually intended the game to be, they're step siblings, no blood relation.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hate getting facepalmed for this opinion every time but I have to say I hope this VN eventually comes down to a choice and an exclusive relationship is going to become available to which ever girl of the players choice. Yeah many people like to fuck everything that is willing in a game but there are some people that wan't exclusivity and don't like sharing love interests with other people be it M/F. Also another facepalm comment here
Why couldn't this have been implemented from the start instead of forcing the mc to dick everything insight? Is a great VN just wish the dev gave the mc more choices as it seems up until this point no matter what you decide the points system is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Hate getting facepalmed for this opinion every time but I have to say I hope this VN eventually comes down to a choice and an exclusive relationship is going to become available to which ever girl of the players choice. Yeah many people like to fuck everything that is willing in a game but there are some people that wan't exclusivity and don't like sharing love interests with other people be it M/F. Also another facepalm comment here only now there is actually choices if you want to have sex with the aunt? Why couldn't this have been implemented from the start instead of forcing the mc to dick everything insight? Is a great VN just wish the dev gave the mc more choices as it seems up until this point no matter what you decide the points system is irrelevant.
k1uonkocrsb41.jpg

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes