Pothos

May 8, 2017
Created a small Mod to be able to change your "sex name" at any point in game play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if I will maintain with updates however I am willing if there are requests for it. If there is I am willing to add usage into more of the dialogue.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone tell me please why are so many developers so against any real movies, books, games, always slightly changing its names? Slumber party is a really cute scene but all those "names-close-to-originals"... are not helping.

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018

It's completely up to you, the game gives you choice, to boink or not to boink.

You probably don't have enough relation points with Hailey. Replay from an earlier chapter and make sure to use walkthrough to collect enough Hailey points.
Thank you for your reply! I apreciate your kind attitude, I know alot like the Aunt, so its nice to not get bashed.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Can someone tell me please why are so many developers so against any real movies, books, games, always slightly changing its names? Slumber party is a really cute scene but all those "names-close-to-originals"... are not helping.
Because the trademark holders do not like those trademarks used without their permission. It's avoiding a lawsuit.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
No,Great news, Things are going to change.... i saw someone wrote they thought the parents might spit up but lets be honest when someone gives you "great news" sounds more like congratulations to me which means if nobody else saw it this way it means dad and step mom are getting married.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Repuci

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
No,Great news, Things are going to change.... i saw someone wrote they thought the parents might spit up but lets be honest when someone gives you "great news" sounds more like congratulations to me which means if nobody else saw it this way it means dad and step mom are getting married.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Didn't think about that possibility, Since where i'm from once you live together your considered married even if not. So i never thought about the pregnancy option thought more like they are making it official. But the pregnancy option can change alot since she will have a higher chance of staying home.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I had them both, you need 6 points with Haley, just choose wisely in this update as well.
I had more than 6 with hailey but she just didn't get going with me. I eeven had to edit the variable to 9 but it didn't do much, she just slept with MC, but when I chose her over susan, I got the scene. what am i missing here?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I had more than 6 with hailey but she just didn't get going with me. I eeven had to edit the variable to 9 but it didn't do much, she just slept with MC, but when I chose her over susan, I got the scene. what am i missing here?
I looked at the script and indeed all it checks is you deciding to sleep in her room and that your points with her are greater than 6.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes