EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I had more than 6 with hailey but she just didn't get going with me. I eeven had to edit the variable to 9 but it didn't do much, she just slept with MC, but when I chose her over susan, I got the scene. what am i missing here?
I don't know, but I had a save from the point when I finished with Susan and we were talking in the car with Haley and Karina. Then I gathered some more points and had the Haley thing at the end of the chapter.

Edit: You need 7 Haley points, so if you had a dinner with Alice and Haley, and fooled with Susan, you're screwed. I used saveeditoronline to have 7 points on a new WT when having 6 didn't allow me to have the sex scene, and it worked.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I had more than 6 with hailey but she just didn't get going with me. I eeven had to edit the variable to 9 but it didn't do much, she just slept with MC, but when I chose her over susan, I got the scene. what am i missing here?
After the beach trip, did you manage to have a dinner with both Hailey and Alice or just Hailey?

oldmanriver

Dec 28, 2018
I quite enjoyed the updated. But fuck you very much for that cliffhanger. The next update can't come soon enough.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Technically the MC and Alice cannot be step-brother/step-sister unless his Dad and her Mum are married.

So the 'news' is probably going to be a baby OR that Dad is moving back home permanently - doesn't he work abroad or is in the army?
Now that alternative may not be good news for the MC and Alice :unsure: though as they do not seem to have cohabited as children or 'minors' then it is unlikely they would be barred from being together (in most countries).

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Didn't think about that possibility, Since where i'm from once you live together your considered married even if not. So i never thought about the pregnancy option thought more like they are making it official. But the pregnancy option can change alot since she will have a higher chance of staying home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Valeck

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Names of actors, directors, game developers, names of production companies included?
Hmmm, if you use your name as a brand, then yes, it can be trademarked. Any mark that has a commercial value to it can be trademarked, provided it is something original and not already in use by someone else.
It is interesting that I find people in pirate sites very much interested in Intellectual Property Rights, good way to go btw. If anyone interested in Trademark 101, they can give me a private message :).

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Too short ...

It's micro update there ... Compared to the waiting time it's strong ...
Well, seems to me it's the second one, previous was with the same structure, half of the update are scenes that only part of players will see. Another thing, is it bad? Previous update was focused on Susan (as I recall, there was many voices for her return), this one - on MC's uncle's wife, certanly not my favorite character in FF. But as I see in comments there are people who like her. So I guess for part of the players this update was satisfying. Dev just focuses update on one character, though not forgetting others. I just belive in developer, I know he's making a good game, so sooner or later there will be update focused on characters I like. And waiting time... well, I'm not his patron (or how they are called on Pateron), I don't pay him so I see no reason to say something bad about it.

Hmmm, if you use your name as a brand, then yes, it can be trademarked. Any mark that has a commercial value to it can be trademarked, provided it is something original and not already in use by someone else.
It is interesting that I find people in pirate sites very much interested in Intellectual Property Rights, good way to go btw. If anyone interested in Trademark 101, they can give me a private message :).
The thing is, developers don't want to use names that can be trademarked, not users of this site. And developers are making money with their games. Although, AFAIK, if someone doesn't want others to use his/her name or company doesn't want the same thing, usually there's some kind of warning from their side. And developer can always say "OK, I'll delete any mention of this trademark". If the trademark owner decided he/she doesn't like it. And I guess some people wouldn't mind free advertising.

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
After the beach trip, did you manage to have a dinner with both Hailey and Alice or just Hailey?
I don't really recall, but I have edited the save and bumped up points in both Hailey_p and all_p to 8 each and have managed to get her. let's see what I break because of this perversion of mine lol

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Well, seems to me it's the second one, previous was with the same structure, half of the update are scenes that only part of players will see. Another thing, is it bad? Previous update was focused on Susan (as I recall, there was many voices for her return), this one - on MC's uncle's wife, certanly not my favorite character in FF. But as I see in comments there are people who like her. So I guess for part of the players this update was satisfying. Dev just focuses update on one character, though not forgetting others. I just belive in developer, I know he's making a good game, so sooner or later there will be update focused on characters I like. And waiting time... well, I'm not his patron (or how they are called on Pateron), I don't pay him so I see no reason to say something bad about it.

The thing is, developers don't want to use names that can be trademarked, not users of this site. And developers are making money with their games. Although, AFAIK, if someone doesn't want others to use his/her name or company doesn't want the same thing, usually there's some kind of warning from their side. And developer can always say "OK, I'll delete any mention of this trademark". If the trademark owner decided he/she doesn't like it. And I guess some people wouldn't mind free advertising.
true that. some companies can be a pain but they have their own reasons. It is best that no one flirts with a cease and desist notice :(.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know, but I had a save from the point when I finished with Susan and we were talking in the car with Haley and Karina. Then I gathered some more points and had the Haley thing at the end of the chapter.

Edit: You need 7 Haley points, so if you had a dinner with Alice and Haley, and fooled with Susan, you're screwed. I used saveeditoronline to have 7 points on a new WT when having 6 didn't allow me to have the sex scene, and it worked.
I had to bump up hailey and all_p to 8 to get my desired effect using save editer, I guess I missed some important horny moments that I have to revisit. But yeah, having susan and hailey both is a good thing in my book, mc's personal slut and mc's bombshell of an aunt that I wish becomes an MILF soon ;) those tits were made for feeding people of all ages.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I had to bump up hailey and all_p to 8 to get my desired effect using save editer, I guess I missed some important horny moments that I have to revisit. But yeah, having susan and hailey both is a good thing in my book, mc's personal slut and mc's bombshell of an aunt that I wish becomes an MILF soon ;) those tits were made for feeding people of all ages.
That's a solution as well, glad you managed it to do it!

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
my all_p was only 2, when I bumped that to 8 i got the scene. hailey was set to 8
all_p isn't even checked in the entirety of this update. In fact, it's not checked anywhere in the game. There are only 3 places where it is incremented meaning the maximum all_p you could even have is 3

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes