Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I think the "big news" must be that the father and Alice's mother have decided to open a brothel - and the whole cast of the game are required to work for the new family business, or get reported to the FFC Police Dept for "lewd & suspicious behavior" so far. ...
Time for a Susan Redemption arc!

Ellahn

Dec 23, 2019
Freeloading Family [v0.25 GFU] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.44 GB

Download Win (88MB)
: - - -
[/Spoiler]
What the f.....?!? K I work with this shit and yeah webp is pretty fucking amazing but how did you compress it all? I was planning to check compressing game stuff some day, prolly would've postponed forever since writing the code will be kind of a pain, but 1.44Gb to 88Mb was too shocking, plus I have too much free time since coronavirus, so I decided to work on this. If you have a process, a pipeline, checklist or whatever, could help a lot, plus if you could share any specific settings it'd also help a lot.

Reactions: playb0y44

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
What the f.....?!? K I work with this shit and yeah webp is pretty fucking amazing but how did you compress it all? I was planning to check compressing game stuff some day, prolly would've postponed forever since writing the code will be kind of a pain, but 1.44Gb to 88Mb was too shocking, plus I have too much free time since coronavirus, so I decided to work on this. If you have a process, a pipeline, checklist or whatever, could help a lot, plus if you could share any specific settings it'd also help a lot.
he uses this - https://f95zone.to/threads/cruncher-renpy-rpgm-mv-game-compactor-v0-4-1-bas.10227/

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
The last update was great, but too short, I loved the scene with Hailey but I was expecting some action with Karina, the best girl in the game, still I'm not complaining, the update was good :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
We should consider that FFCreations these days is making all his assets on Blender. So shorter maybe, but the time working on the game is basically the same or bigger.
So, if development is slower, why switch to Blender from Daz? I didn't notice an increase in graphical quality compared to prior updates, so it doesn't seem a quality issue.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
So, if development is slower, why switch to Blender from Daz? I didn't notice an increase in graphical quality compared to prior updates, so it doesn't seem a quality issue.
There's a learning curve whenever you switch processes. The point is that the end of the road is a smoother, less frustrating process.

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Updated walkthrough for v0.25, thank you once again to my wonderful teacher Qleaf who has given me so much without asking anything in return.

Edit: Forgot to mention I have not and will not be adding the image #'s. Qleaf said it was a lot of work and I have many other projects ongoing.

Enjoy the Walkthough!

If you would like to support me you can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey Zoey Raven do you have a discord account? If not, I think you should open one. We, your fans can suggest and request you about some game walkthrough there.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey Zoey Raven do you have a discord account? If not, I think you should open one. We, your fans can suggest and request you about some game walkthrough there.
You can send me messages on here or my Patreon for now, 99.9% of my Patreon posts are public and my walkthroughs will always be free and public. I will most likely set up a public discord in the future, but for now Qleaf wants me to take it slow. As I say on Patreon I am open to requests always, I cannot guarantee I will do them, but I will give them my full consideration and a good look. I want to give you guys what you want, but I want to ensure it is high quality. That said, again I do want to pick up more games so let me know what you guys think needs a walkthrough!

• Love
Reactions: Aaarzzz

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
This game has a flaw or two. Mainly:
-WHERE ARE THOSE DAMN ANIMATIONS?! With so sexy models. Action capped with several renders is too unsatisfying to bear. I need those animations. At least gifs to see the movement.
- There is next problem with not many options for those scenes.
- lastly, there are missing renders that would make this story more realistic. Too much narration filling in the gaps of missing renders

Its a great game but it could be so much better!

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
what the heck, the update took so long and there was so little content in there. god damn it, it's good, but just short, really disappointed, really hope the next update be more worth while

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
-WHERE ARE THOSE DAMN ANIMATIONS?! With so sexy models. Action capped with several renders is too unsatisfying to bear. I need those animations. At least gifs to see the movement.
- lastly, there are missing renders that would make this story more realistic. Too much narration filling in the gaps of missing renders

honestly the lack of animation isn't really a problem imo, although if there is animation it would be great, the lack of animation is far better than a half-assed animation that look super janky, and stiff.
however i agree with the missing render. it would be good to show the scene rather than describing it with narration.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
He didn't switched the development from Daz to Blender, he's just making his own assets on Blender and importing back to Daz, actually.

Well, all the answers can be summarize in one answer: They don't have enough manpower to implement stuff like that for now. Also, FFCreations said that they will change some stuff of the game when the story finishes.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
hard telling what the surprise is,dad/mom moving to the house,moving in town,or moving out of country.
My feeling is mum and dad are moving back to the house, the story probably needs a little conflict as everyone is so casually accepting of the MC screwing everyone in sight (apart from Karina).

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Short and sweet, quality is great as always, elated to finally get it on with Hailey, but it does feel reaaaally short.

Reactions: mario1994

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
My feeling is mum and dad are moving back to the house, the story probably needs a little conflict as everyone is so casually accepting of the MC screwing everyone in sight (apart from Karina).
i think rather than making an external conflict like the parent moving back, i would be much more interested to have internal conflict, where the MC have to ponder on how exactly he should tackle the relationship, moreover this internal problem have already been hinted before with the mysterious man, and i don't know if the FFCreations has considered this problem as over or not, but i think there would be much more interesting topic to explore here rather than just having the parents move back

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes