look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I need help. freeloading-family-v0-25 i cant find peek or sex sense with Hailey i dont why... i tried all the options.
You don't have enough relationship points with Hailey. Follow the walkthrough and replay from chapter 21 to collect enough Hailey points. It's easier if you don't pick Susan. If you pick Susan, it's harder, but still doable, you just need to select all other options that give you the most Hailey points.

Reactions: asawin18

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
screenshot0001.png
OK, thats fucking hilarious:LOL:
And about the update, it was nice. As for the big news, it might be pregnancy, divorce or moving to another city. Still no problems as we already in great terms with Aunt, so we can send our "sir" go fuck himself absolutely without even one problem. So... Waiting for a future update.

Reactions: D Dog and Repuci

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just a great update, I lost my previous saves and played from the beginning and just loved it. I have two opinions on what the surprise is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
You don't have enough relationship points with Hailey. Follow the walkthrough and replay from chapter 21 to collect enough Hailey points. It's easier if you don't pick Susan. If you pick Susan, it's harder, but still doable, you just need to select all other options that give you the most Hailey points.
When I saw I'd missed the scene with Haily I noticed there was a scene in the car which I'd also missed, so I rejected Susan and got Hailey instead :)

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ver15.rpy", line 15, in script
    h happy "[name]! Yeah, I made coffee! Come over here and have a cup with me. It's great to see you!"
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ver15.rpy", line 15, in script
    h happy "[name]! Yeah, I made coffee! Come over here and have a cup with me. It's great to see you!"
  File "G:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-025-pc_-_Gallery_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-025-pc_-_Gallery_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.25-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1334, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-025-pc_-_Gallery_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.25-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1075, in __call__
    old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
  File "G:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-025-pc_-_Gallery_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.25-pc\renpy\character.py", line 942, in handle_say_attributes
    if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
  File "G:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-025-pc_-_Gallery_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.25-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Freeloading Family 0.25
Fri Mar 20 15:34:45 2020
Got this at the start of Chapter 13 but only if the Haily speaks ... with and without the incest Patch.

Apr 28, 2017
The Gentleman is the best character in the game, very wise, I hope the MC meets him again sometime!!

However his way of talking should match his wardrobe and appearence and be more like 18th century british english

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah I couldn't reject Susan, the MC does it in such a rude way, I like her and don't think she deserved all that.

Thankfully I could still get the scene in Hailey's bedroom too without having to reject Susan, just gotta have enough Hailey points.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is hoping that in the future

A) like we saw with Karina each of the girls have individual endings in the future with both Hailey and Susan (yes despite her being a bitch to most I hope she does get an ending)

B) In the Aunt Hailey ending (assuming there is one and you choose it) She is knocked up with your child.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
How is there no Harem route? I mean it is what it is, but with how willing the females are with sharing the MC, not having a harem route seems a bit odd.
We don't know what the endings are going to be as of right now, but there is something in the game called Group Points, so I'd say we're heading towards having a harem ending eventually. That and the fact that we can't opt out of most girls in the game.(at least in the beginning)

Reactions: Glooskabe

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This isn't very likely since she does not collect any points.
And if you went with her you lost points with every other girls. Unless there's a twist where she's "redeemed" in their eyes, you're right, Susan won't be a part of the group.

Reactions: Genji

asawin18

May 1, 2018
Thank a lot, i'll try ASAP

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
That was a seriously short chapter with a very serious cliffhanger, just wish we didnt have to wait so long for such a short update then have to wait again to find out whats going on..... Heres to hoping the next chapter is longer.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes