Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I think the mother might be pregnant and they're moving back in.

The Dad is a dick though, why make your child call you sir?

Reactions: caliban974

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think the mother might be pregnant and they're moving back in.

The Dad is a dick though, why make your child call you sir?
Cuz he's a military man, and many of them tends to held a strict discipline at home as well, especially with their children. It's quite the usual trope in that environment honestly, but regardless he seems like a dick for another reasons.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Cuz he's a military man, and many of them tends to held a strict discipline at home as well, especially with their children. It's quite the usual trope in that environment honestly, but regardless he seems like a dick for another reasons.
Caution: Many people won't know what the definition of "trope" is, especially when you follow it up with comparing it to someone "like a dick" in the same sentence.

In your example, it's BS. Stereotyping. I spent 27 years in the military and never forced my kids to call me "Sir". I was the one in the military and using "Sir" was part of MY job requirement for MY professional WORKING environment. My CHILDREN weren't...and shouldn't have been...forced to be a "little soldier" as part of their growing up. And most...if not ALL...of my military friends with children never forced their children to "play soldier" either.

Most professional psychologists would consider a professional military parent forcing his children to call HIM "Sir" an indication of a self-egotistical parent on an immature power trip. It might be OK to teach them to use the term "Sir" when engaging with other older males outside the family, but to force the child to call the child's PARENT "Sir" or "Ma'am" is way overboard. The vast majority of most military parents DON'T do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Caution: Many people won't know what the definition of "trope" is, especially when you follow it up with comparing it to someone "like a dick" in the same sentence.

In your example, it's BS. Stereotyping. I spent 27 years in the military and never forced my kids to call me "Sir". I was the one in the military and using "Sir" was part of MY job requirement for MY professional WORKING environment. My CHILDREN weren't...and shouldn't have been...forced to be a "little soldier" as part of their growing up. And most...if not ALL...of my military friends with children never forced their children to "play soldier" either.

Most professional psychologists would consider a professional military parent forcing his children to call HIM "Sir" an indication of a self-egotistical parent on an immature power trip. It might be OK to teach them to use the term "Sir" when engaging with other older males outside the family, but to force the child to call the child's PARENT "Sir" or "Ma'am" is way overboard. The vast majority of most military parents DON'T do it.
My choice of words were entirely correct. It is a trope, a recurring theme, that in a fictional work, a military man demands to be called as Sir by their children, that is the environment the game is built around. I grew up on NCIS, and it's almost every time that a soldier has children, usually a male one, it's a thing, hence the trope. The follow up part wasn't incorrect either, as it says he is a dick but for other reasons. If someone can't comprehend the sentence correctly, well, that's on them. I don't mean this to be offensive, but there wasn't anything wrong with what I wrote.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I guess most comments have been made, having the scene with Aunt Hailey was a worthy centerpiece. Would I have liked it a little bit longer with more pictures / positions? Definitely. Same goes if you choose to spend the night with Alice and Leah instead of just getting the double hug. Also, if you have slept with Karina before there should have been a choice to spend the night in her room. But that's just me, I understand the time and manpower constraints.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
My feeling is mum and dad are moving back to the house, the story probably needs a little conflict as everyone is so casually accepting of the MC screwing everyone in sight (apart from Karina).
If I remember correctly Karina also doesn't care seeing as before the beach vacation IIRC she not only already knew this but also used this as logic so she could also get in on it.

But on another note even if the mother and father moved back in the only thing this would hurt at best would be him boning Alice and Hailey. Karina, Leah and Melody would still be fair game.

Now all that is needed is an Hailey, Leah, and Karina girlfriend routes.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Possible conflict might occur when parents are back in their house and its near impossible to screw Hailey and Alice. It might be possible to do so with high risk. The rest of the girls can screw with Mc without that threat of being discovered by their parents. Besides that it seems that Aunt Hailey has big house. So they could have moved in with her. Mother could be sexy Milf. Aunt looks at most 30 and not 40. It would be nice addition. Besides that it seems that pregnancy should be end goal of a harem. Especially I wish for Hailey to have her child. The rest can wait and shag till they are older

Ellahn

Dec 23, 2019
Thanks a lot! Bash kinda sucks but hey, better than doing it from scratch, I'm already surprised there's a linux version at all.

Now I just gotta find a way to automate this part about extracting RPAs (and possibly putting them together after compression, I'm guessing), which I have zero idea how is done, but still this saves me a lot of work. At the very least I can compress the games I download to use less space.

asawin18

May 1, 2018
I need help. freeloading-family-v0-25 i cant find peek or sex sense with Hailey i dont why... i tried all the options.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes