WINTEX

May 26, 2017
1585068786581.png
Wow, time runs w-w-way too fast. Its already been a year since i started playing this game. Thats quite mindblowing.
By the way, any ideas why this game do not shown in patreon pledges on f95? Depravity is shown correctly, but no Freeloading Family.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.25 GFU Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
This isn't pre incest patched is it? I noticed when when leah asks you what your kink is the middle Choice is 'girl next door', theres no option for 'incest' as a choice, furthermore later in game I'm assuming I won't get the choose to have Alice 'call me Bro'? kind of a slight bummer to me having to miss out on the kinkiest kink >;D

Hey if anyone does do a pre patched, mind tagging me?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Following the WT, if you choose threesome you'll then have to wait until hotub event to tell Alice you love her ? Basically I want the 3some but dont want it to affect future paths with Alice, I typically do a 'fuck em' all playthrough & a loyalty playthrough if I cant harem that shit the 1st run, or if the main girl has exclusive paths appreciate any info provided >;D

Reactions: Repuci

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Whoever's does the writing, Good fucking taste with 'The Way of Kings' shout out, the Stormlight Archives is an amazing series!

Aug 17, 2019
This isn't pre incest patched is it? I noticed when when leah asks you what your kink is the middle Choice is 'girl next door', theres no option for 'incest' as a choice, furthermore later in game I'm assuming I won't get the choose to have Alice 'call me Bro'? kind of a slight bummer to me having to miss out on the kinkiest kink >;D

Hey if anyone does do a pre patched, mind tagging me?
there is no need for a IC Patch in this game. Just select step sister at the start of the game instead of childhood friend.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just a quick shout out to the writer, V.A. Laurie. You do a fantastic job of making this game both endearing and incredibly sexy. <3

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I have some questions and i don't know if anyone else asked this :
Besides the threesome with MC,Alice & Leah at the party is there any other way to go with Leah (alone) ???
Is this like Alice bisexual stupid path she has the only way to get her or the game not have a full Leah path in it yet ???

Sorry if my question is maybe stupid or my english is bad :)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have some questions and i don't know if anyone else asked this :
Besides the threesome with MC,Alice & Leah at the party is there any other way to go with Leah (alone) ???
Is this like Alice bisexual stupid path she has the only way to get her or the game not have a full Leah path in it yet ???

Sorry if my question is maybe stupid or my english is bad :)
You can fuck leah alone at the party and turn down everyone.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I thought you could fuck Alice alone at the party, rather than Leah.
You can also fuck Leah after meeting her parents but I don't know if that is dependent on you fucking her at the party.
really?its been a long time,so i dont remember:unsure:.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
really?its been a long time,so i dont remember:unsure:.
I went threesome > Alice solo at the 1st given opportunity, then proceeded to 'fake date' for Leah's parents, after that she (Leah) sneaks you back in, if I had to choose a single scene out of all the games I've played here that was the perfect mix of sensual/tender but also still Very fucking Hawt, this one would be it!

Possibly TMI ahead if you have a S/O that also enjoys adult VNs or if you're lucky enough to read together sometimes, try reading that scene aloud While reinacting it.....you've been warned >;D

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Do people think we could ever get to the point of being exclusive with Alice? Some of the parts of the game seem contradictory on that point. The conversations with the gentleman suggest you may have to pick one person and commit and I thought I remember Alice saying something along the lines of she likes fooling around with Leah but wouldn't want to date a girl. But then there doesn't seem to be a way to totally avoid the other girls and a lot of Alice's scenes seem to focus on her attraction to women.

Maybe a developer could chime in unless it would spoil too much. I guess this is the conundrum of adult games. Stuff like sleeping with lots of different women, having orgies, and even watching two girls together is hot but, emotionally, sometimes you just want to have someone and not share them (or it could be my insecurity making me way too emotional about this type of game). Maybe I just have to wait until this is closer to complete to know what paths are possible.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Bruh,i dont mind she fucking other women,fuck many girls as she like,As long i will fuck them too.or she fuck them without me,both are okay,much more better im fooling around with alice,fucking a lot of women that some of them get pregnant because of it.But for guy,she is exclusive for me only..so,no other guy can fuck her.:p

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Imagine Mc and Alice hunting down girls,seducing them and fucking them around the corner,and add more girls in mc collection:LOL:much more better add Melody because of her craziness.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Do people think we could ever get to the point of being exclusive with Alice? Some of the parts of the game seem contradictory on that point. The conversations with the gentleman suggest you may have to pick one person and commit and I thought I remember Alice saying something along the lines of she likes fooling around with Leah but wouldn't want to date a girl. But then there doesn't seem to be a way to totally avoid the other girls and a lot of Alice's scenes seem to focus on her attraction to women.

Maybe a developer could chime in unless it would spoil too much. I guess this is the conundrum of adult games. Stuff like sleeping with lots of different women, having orgies, and even watching two girls together is hot but, emotionally, sometimes you just want to have someone and not share them (or it could be my insecurity making me way too emotional about this type of game). Maybe I just have to wait until this is closer to complete to know what paths are possible.
I thought the same thing thank you :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Same, nothing wrong with some uninspired quick action but games that get me to form an emotional attchment are always my favorites,.I don't think that makes you any more emotional than most dudes, it's just that men, raised in a typical cultural stereotype are taught many false notions: men aren't allowed cry, or feel some of the deep emotional shit ladies do, or if we do it cant be felt the same way, or we arent allowed to discuss what we Do feel, not saying men & women are that similar but we can feel some of the same feelings, albiet maybe interpret them or describe them differently.

/end wierd equality rant >;D

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
It's implicit - or better explicit by both the Sharp Dressed Man and MC - that we'll have to choose between them at some point. The Alice-Leah-Melody dream also implied that if maybe there's a harem path, but it will be hard to reach there.

It will depends on FFC's and Val's mind tho. The screenplay is hard to figure out based only on what was previously said. I mean, I was expecting everything, but I wasn't expecting Mom & Dad to return now - maybe in the ending of the game.

Unless if.... =(

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
It's implicit - or better explicit by both the Sharp Dressed Man and MC - that we'll have to choose between them at some point. The Alice-Leah-Melody dream also implied that if maybe there's a harem path, but it will be hard to reach there.

It will depends on FFC's and Val's mind tho. The screenplay is hard to figure out based only on what was previously said. I mean, I was expecting everything, but I wasn't expecting Mom & Dad to return now - maybe in the ending of the game.

Unless if.... =(
Im gonna debate that point bc After both of those scenes Karina in the park told MC flat out that she heard Leah/Alice/Mel on Speaker phone saying that
A) all 3 women feel like it's a game that they're All currently winning &
B) they all also feel that none of them want to attempt a forced choice as none of them know who MC would choose & none of them want to be the one he doesn't pick. In addition we know they're all getting to like each other more which hints at the possibility of all 3 would be down to share, furthermore tho all pure theorycraft I COULD see auntie being ok with those 4 as she seems like more of a casual lay at this point All this leaves is kar & auntie getting closer >;D
see I can logic any group of women into a harem, it's my super power !

EDITED bc this post taught me to not theorize before the end of the game, lmao

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes