EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If we ever find out that Haley, beside enjoying wild sex, abused her position for enjoyment and caused harm to people without regarding the consequences and such, than we can say that she's the same as Susan. The reason why every girl hates her in the game is because of her personality, sure that personality gets flipped off when she's with the MC, but otherwise it's quite a shitty one. Are they being similar in sexual aspects? Yeah. Are they "both the same"? As far as we know, not at all. Characteristics isn't defined only by ones sexual preferences or history, so stop acting like it.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we can also agree to disagree >;D
You're confusing, so now it matters weather you're in a relationship or not to be promiscuous & enjoy sexual freedom ? You're not being clear enough about what your trying to say, are you against premarital sex? I wasnt aware that you needed to 'belong' to someone to be allowed to fuck around LMFAO

(bye Karina) =P

ManDaHouse

May 19, 2019
How come it seems parts of the game are skipped. For example. the bit where after your your aunt where you are gonna sit down with alice and her to talk but it skips to the hotel time.. is that correct or is my game missing parts/

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Damn i guess i am really into siblings (Alice+MC) organizing harem i think its the hottest thing i ever saw..kinda like (from Man of the house) Veronica acting dominant toward girls making more resistant ones into submission and seducing other girls for her Master(bro) even acting as tandem and tricking other girls into submission like that degenerate female cop or Ashley corrupting virgin into giving in.. Damn what a hot tandem possibilities!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes