MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
How she caressed MC when he cried (when he was child), totally suggests awakened maternal instinct. Maybe there is shit load more then it is shown.
I didn't disagree about maternal desire. She clearly wanted a child, but again not everyone deals with being unable to conceive the same way. It's not "well of course they'd go to adoption or a surrogate".

And regarding his uncle treating him like a son, well sometimes uncles/aunts/family friends do that. That's also perfectly normal.

Reactions: Genji

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am playing the 0.232 version now, and I THOUGHT this was the 0.25 version, but its just a gallery?
Where is the game?

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Loving the story so far but the last chapter had me a little dissapointed with the Susan or Hayley choice i want there to be at least a redemption arc for her ,yes shes fucked up a bit but then so is Leah,melody,karina oh hell every oen of the cast is in their own way.
The idea of a domme switch is hella hot so i want to see more of her.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I downloaded the 0.25 version and installed it, updating the 0.23 version, then I clicked on the Developer Screen reminding me to save the game, and the same outro comes on saying that's all there is, meaning the files weren't overwritten or updated on y game, how do I fix this>?

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I downloaded the 0.25 version and installed it, updating the 0.23 version, then I clicked on the Developer Screen reminding me to save the game, and the same outro comes on saying that's all there is, meaning the files weren't overwritten or updated on y game, how do I fix this>?
Can't you use save file before that "warning"? or just rollback a little before the "warning?"

Edit: also see "About" in the main menu to check the version

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
I haven't played this for a few updates so did the whole option to blow your load inside Melody that one time ever result in anything or are we still waiting?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Can't you use save file before that "warning"? or just rollback a little before the "warning?"

Edit: also see "About" in the main menu to check the version
I just tried both of your suggestions, first I clicked on the developers screen and scrolled back, it came to the same conclusion, as did going to a previous save and playing through to the same point.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I just tried both of your suggestions, first I clicked on the developers screen and scrolled back, it came to the same conclusion, as did going to a previous save and playing through to the same point.
Did you already check the version? also what's the last scene before the developer's warning? just checking every possible error.

Edit: you can try extract the latest game into the different folder. then, just copy paste the save folder into the new one.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Did you already check the version? also what's the last scene before the developer's warning? just checking every possible error.

Edit: you can try extract the latest game into the different folder. then, just copy paste the save folder into the new one.
The last scene was with his Aunt, after getting closer in the living room, he walks her to her room to sleep, then walks back to his own smiling.
I have tried every method I can think of to continue the game and I am apparently running 0.25 now

Edit: HERE was what's the issue was, I had the older version pinned to my browser bar, and even though I deleted the previous version in lieu of the new one, it was still reading the older content.
I unpinned it, extracted the 0.25 again and pinned THAT to the wall, now it continues, so now you know for future use if anyone else has the same issue, and thank you for trying to help me with mine.

Reactions: giggitygigity

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This game VERY much needs animated scenes.
I cannot describe how much better it would make it in every way.
For now, it's looking at a picture in a book that we are reading, a graphic novel, but it can be so much more.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes