Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This game VERY much needs animated scenes.
I cannot describe how much better it would make it in every way.
For now, it's looking at a picture in a book that we are reading, a graphic novel, but it can be so much more.
Objectively, that would probably be true. However, realistically, we are limited by Dev's skillset, time or equipment--pick 1, 2 or 3.

However, even without animations, we still have a really fun game with a cast of varied beauties who for whatever inscrutable reasons seem to really like our dumb asses. What's not to love? :cool:

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
how can every girl in this game is so straight to my taste, goodlooking, good shape, good size of boobs and ass. but according to the sad music, I really hope it won't end tragically

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dragoonbooker

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Been a fan of this game since 2019 it's almost been a year I just finished the latest version and I must say it's a 5 star game for me I would love to see animated scenes and more antagonists in the following updates and im glad that you guys post about this game

Reactions: Walkeree

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I have said it before i will say it again, this is by far one of the best VN's out there. Renders are amazing, story is amazing.....there is not much more to say, the game acomplishes A LOT with a fairly small character pool compared to other games.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex w/ Leah scenes:
At Alice's house party (grinding w/ MC) Truth or Dare
Calling in favor (blowjob lesson)
Halloween Party w/ Alice (taking leah's virginity)
Night w/ Leah (fake boyfriend) night after dinner,...

I don't think that I forgot anythng

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
LOL!! Hailey Is No Angel, and She doesn't claim to be!!
Karina is a "closet Slut"; she just hasn't 'cum out yet!!
agree with that,cant wait to claim Karina after this..What i like about her is she try so hard to be like the group.Its adorable tbh.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Hi! I Love the pic's. and I am interested in your project.
I am Looking forward to it!!
reason I am writing, do you have anymore of these??
I thought I saw one with Alice,..
(found by accident looking for decent 'signatures')
Thank you
I've done a few in the past, they must still be there, in the thread.

I'll try to make some more, as soon as I have time.

I'm glad you like it. ;)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That's right.

Or even Melody, I started a relationship with her I don't mind staying with her her and her mother.
Is That Even an option?? Did I miss something??
(I have yet to meet Melody's Mom) They have mentioned her a few times.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is That Even an option?? Did I miss something??
(I have yet to meet Melody's Mom) They have mentioned her a few times.
Her mother hasn't been introduced yet but I did start a relationship with Melody during the getaway.

People are saying the dad is moving back and how it will cause problems but with Hayley having her own home and being with Melody who's mother would take pity on our plight and let us stay there, i'm sure of it.

There's also Susan who i'm banging on another save with her own place.

Point is, dad moving home isn't that much in the drama stakes, there are too many options for it to be an issue. The only way is to force the drama and not give the option to leave.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes