lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Not getting the balcony scene with Melody in chapter 20 where you can confess to her, any ideas why? Great game by the way!!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Gotta sacrifice Karina first sex for that.But,i do hope Alice and mc will fuck her later.Or better if there is Leah watching.Not Hailey,i dont like her that much.

• Wow
Reactions: BaasB and WINTEX

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
hmmmmm maybe Alice Mother/Mc Stepmom is preggo and they are going to have another brother/sister
I also kinda think that or maybe MC parent move back to the country, but that somehow really predictable, which is why i hope V.A. Laurie and FFCreations cooks up some new twist not something that's not that cliche. Well if they do, i hope they know how to play their card right to make the story still interesting and engaging, because if not i'm kinda afraid the game would lose it's appeal a little bit.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
Gotta sacrifice Karina first sex for that.But,i do hope Alice and mc will fuck her later.Or better if there is Leah watching.Not Hailey,i dont like her that much.
Blasphemy, how could you say that you don't like Hailey, how could you not like a sweet motherly kinky milf.

.......well alright, it may have been just me loving milf tad bit too much. but seriously though Hailey is like one of the best milf you can get in VN games

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Blasphemy, how could you say that you don't like Hailey, how could you not like a sweet motherly kinky milf.

.......well alright, it may have been just me loving milf tad bit too much. but seriously though Hailey is like one of the best milf you can get in VN games
She would be best girl .... if she wasn't competing with Melody.

And Susan.

So she's third best girl.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

i dont know,she have a slut vibe like Susan..remember she seduce mc in the first day they met.and the slut talk with mc?.I dont really like her that much..also she is not a milf,only an alcoholic aunt..If you want to see a true milf,go see Azel in WVM,thats a milf..which is make me feel guilty if i do fuck her..hahhaha,why i want to fuck her again,is it okay if i fuck her??o_O

Reactions: WINTEX

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
best looking but with stupid backstory and slut personality.
I don't even remember her backstory, but the other 2 girls you meet earlier in the game (whose names I can't remember) are even sluttier. One thing I dislike about this game, you end up fucking everyone, and you don't even get a choice. Even if you end up saying you wanna be with 1 girl (I think this was an option for Alice, not sure about the others) you still end up fucking everyone despite that.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't even remember her backstory, but the other 2 girls you meet earlier in the game (whose names I can't remember) are even sluttier. One thing I dislike about this game, you end up fucking everyone, and you don't even get a choice. Even if you end up saying you wanna be with 1 girl (I think this was an option for Alice, not sure about the others) you still end up fucking everyone despite that.
Want to know her backstory?see Susan,thats Hailey when she is in youth..

Yeah,i think this game is all about harem..since im a harem guy that will never settle with 1 girl,i dont really mind about it..Its a shame we only get 4 likeable girl,with 2 unlikeable girl(my op).It will be better if this game like Sisterly Lust though,various girls you can choose and impregnate with.and different ending.This game also lack men,the only guy we met is gay..which is kind of weird.But,honestly,it still an enjoyable game.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes